Like

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like

Yunho was about ready to jump out of the window, like walk through the clear glass and fall the gazillion feet below.

That’s how bored he is.

It’s been a year since he took over and he’s still not used to this life, office life that is. He doesn’t know how his father sat through meetings with people who up to him for no reason. Kangin never let unnecessary or useless things interfere with business and Yunho wasn’t going to either. But Yunho still doesn’t know how his father put up with pointless meetings when he could have not-so-pointless meetings.

“I’d be bored without work if I didn’t attend random meetings.” Was Kangin’s answer  when Yunho asked him that.

Added to it, Yunho wasn’t in a good mood today.

Last night, when he returned from office, he found his dinner on the table with a note from Jaejoong saying that she and Changmin had gone on a last minute trip to Busan with Heechul and Junsu. Some kind of ‘everything cartoon in the world’ expo.

So Yunho had returned to no Boo and Baby Boo and woke up without them either.

Jaejoong did send him pictures every 10 minutes though. A lot of Heechul with ‘Frozen’ merchandise and Heechul dressed up as Elsa and Anna. There was one of Junsu pouting while wearing a duck hat. Jaejoong had sent a picture of the Hello Kitty merchandise she brought displayed on their hotel bed making Yunho groan but then Jaejoong sent another picture of the Bambi bedsheets and Yunho was happy again.

But the whole time, not a single picture of C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter