couple(s)

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunnie stinky~!” Jaejoong shoved the sweaty head away but it only came back to nuzzle her neck.

“I love you my Boojae~!” Yunho peppered Jaejoong’s face with kisses making her giggle though she wanted to fake she was annoyed. Jaejoong let her guard down for a moment and Yunho took advantage of it by kissing her deeply. His mischievous hands ran against her waist and bare thighs.

“Yunnie here?” she asked innocently not sure whether they doing it in boys showers is appropriate.

“but it would be hours till we go to my bedroom and there’s that bloody party in between. Better yet, let’s skip the party and go to my house. Mom and dad are in Hong Kong.”

“Yunnie, you can’t skip the party. Your group-”

“team.”

“same difference. Your team wants their leader-”

“captain.”

“stop interrupting. Like I was saying, you should celebrate with your team because you're their captain.”

“but Jae~, you're my girlfriend~!!!”

That’s right! Jaejoong had stopped ‘playing hard to get’ before graduation. Jaejoong agreed to a deal with her then unofficial boyfriend that if he scored the game-winning shot in his basketball match, she would….well….not play hard to get?  It took some convincing on Yunho’s part to make Jaejoong agree and also some convincing on Jaejoong’s part to make Heechul give in.

Yunho, after all, couldn’t take it anymore. He had spent 3 months with Jaejoong where they kissed, went on dates, tried to set up Yoosu and everything a dating couple would do. But Yunho was treading on eggshells with Kim Heechul. She would give murderous glares every time she spotted him with her precious daughter. She purposefully and efficiently played the third wheel between Yunho and Jaejoong every time they were on dates.

The worst part and the only one Yunho imposed himself was that he would not make love to Jaejoong. As oblivious as Jaejoong is to the concept of being coquettish, he couldn’t bring himself to take advantage of it to that extent. If he was to sleep with her again without getting tagged as her boyfriend officially, he would be reinforcing what everyone thinks of them- that Jaejoong is a fling to him.

He’s never let that happen.

Yunho loves Jaejoong way too much to let anyone compare her to some , even if it meant that he had to suffer blue balls for 9 months till they graduate high school.

Fortunately for him, he was able to cut short that time period.

“Yunnie, daddy says a good leader should never abandon the ones who helped him, whether it’s victory or defeat. If Yunnie does not go then I’ll be very sad.” She added puppy eyes and pitiful pout for emphasis.

“no, no. don’t be sad. We’ll both go together, okay? Now smile.” Yunho felt like he was in heaven seeing that bright smile. He pecked her cheeks released her from his embrace. “wait outside while I clean up. If you find Yoochun or Junsu, stay with them. I’ll come find you.” Jaejoong nodded and skipped out of the shower room.

Jaejoong was back at the basketball court where most of the people had dispersed. Some of the students, a handful of parents, and Yunho’s teammates still lingered. The opponent team was just leaving and Jaejoong spotted Yoochun among the other members commemorating their rivals on a good game. She was about to approach him but halted midway when she saw Junsu approach him.

Junsu said something that caused Yoochun’s face to light up like a Christmas tree and nodding furiously. He calmed himself though and chatted normally with Jaejoong’s cousin.

 Jaejoong could tell what it was about and couldn’t help but be hopeful. Yesterday, Jaejoong had taken some snacks for Junsu who was busy preparing for her debut next year. They had a long chat like they are wont to do and Jaejoong was able to convince Junsu to rethink her opinion about Yoochun. She has met the man many times with Yunho and didn’t find anything that would deem him unworthy of her cousin. Junsu was however convinced when Jaejoong gave the primary reason why Yoochun is perfect for her. Apparently, Yoochun and Jaejoong are similar in more ways than one, they have similar likes and dislikes in food, TV shows, music, books and games. Jaejoong even divulged the fact that she found Yoochun to be a good listening ear when she needed a male to rely on and couldn’t go to her father or uncle because Yoochun was the same age as her and understood better. In other words, Yoochun is much like Jaejoong and if Junsu can adore Jaejoong then she could very well give a chance to Yoochun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter