Special Time

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special time

“I’m full~”

“Just a little more.”

“noooo~!”

“One last bite.”

And Jaejoong really couldn’t refuse that morsel because it pressed against . She opened and took the rice.

“henuf!” she said while chewing and Leeteuk’s eyes crinkled in warm smile satisfied after feeding her daughter-in-law.

~~~

Jaejoong rolled around, which wasn’t much since her huge stomach was in the way. Grumpy because it wasn’t helping, she just remained there on her back.

She reached above her head and found that dolphin toy Junsu got from a fan. She squeezed it and a nasally trumpet sound was heard.

“That’s so not helpful.” She grumbled and threw the dolphin away. she reached above her and grabbed the berry smoothie on the coffee table, took a sip and stayed like that on her back while letting the glass sit on her stomach. The cold glass actually felt nice.

“Why are you squirming on the floor?” Jaejoong turned her head sideways to find Kangin looking at her from the family lounge’s entrance. A newspaper was tucked under one arm and the other was akimbo in gentle scolding.

“It’s hot.” Jaejoong answered with a pout.

“You’ll get a rug-burn on the carpet again. why don’t you sit on the couch.”

“Leather couch.”

“Oh!”

Kangin ran off to the attic. He hasn’t been here in years. Usually somebody else does this and he wonders why he didn’t have someone do this now.

It’s Jaejoong, that’s why.

He looked around the dark place. There’s more junk here than he remembers, most of it Yunho’s childhood stuff. Maybe they can reuse a few things for the new baby.

Finally finding what he wanted, he turned the knob and ran out of there before he started sneezing due to the dust.

When he entered the lounge again, he heard a loud ‘thank you’ and he read his paper smilingly.

~~~

“You’ll be fine by yourself honey?” Jaejoong nodded. She tapped the sides of her feet finding the bells on her shoes entertaining.

She made shooing motions at her uncle. “you go to your meeting before you're late. I’ll be fine. Mama will come get me.”

Seunggi chuckled. She’s more interested in her shoes than him. well, it’s he who gifted her those pumps anyway.

He was in Malaysia yesterday and found these cute shoes he thought would look great on his girls. Sadly, there was only one pair and it was Jaejoong’s size. He got Junsu some kitten heels instead.

Heechul’s going to get mad at him. Oh how she hates when someone else dresses up her baby doll.

He actually wanted to give Jaejoong shoes to annoy Heechul. Yoona will protect him.

With a short bye, Seunggi left his office after telling his secretary to keep an eye on his niece.

~~~

Jaejoong whiled away time texting Yunho. Her husband is supposed to busy in a board meeting going on in the same building. It’s mostly introductory since he’s learning the ropes.

Mostly representatives from the companies under the Jungs’ umbrella are presenting the statuses of the businesses to the new president.

Instead of focussing on the meeting, her husband is sneakily texting under the table- no words, just emoticons.

While Jaejoong is giggling at the whale emoticon+ ‘come’ for Yunho’s translation of ‘welcome’, the door opened.

Jaejoong expected her mother but instead, in walked Park Yoochun.

“Oh hey!” Yoochun waved.

“Hi! You want to meet my uncle? He’s in a meeting.”

“I know. I just wanted to use the bathroom.” Yoochun said while walking to the office room’s personal bathroom. “I was stuck talking to some old execs at the reception and needed to go the bathroom really bad.”

“Why didn’t you use the bathrooms in the first floor then?” Jaejoong asked.

“I tried! Those freaking suits were following me to the toilets too! Can’t a man take a leak in peace!?” Yoochun flailed his arms as he walked to the bathroom.

Thank god for small mercies his future father-in-law’s office was the closest.

If only Jaejoong could say that after 15 minutes.

/BANG/ /BANG/ /BANG/

“YAH PARK YOOCHUN! COME OUT!” Jaejoong said with each bang on the door. She held her stomach from under the swell and jiggled. “Aegi-yah, my bladder is not your squeeze toy.” Jaejoong said to her stomach, then banged on the bathroom door again.

While she was multi-thinking about which bathroom is the closest and where she can find some squeezy toys, Yoochun was sitting on the toilet, earphones on and reading One Piece.

~~~

“This?”

“Too dull.”

“How about this one?”

“The bear on it is ugly.”

“This one? It’s nice.”

“Pastel? Haven’t I thought you anything?”

“Can I at least take the ‘world’s best Mom’ tee-shirt?”

Heechul took the shirt and examined it. Jaejoong almost rolled her eyes seeing her mother flip it inside out and pick at a non-existent stain on it. “Nope! The stitching quality is poor.”

“Mama!” Jaejoong’s bottom lip jutted out as she saw her mother throw the shirt like it was filthy. She wanted her baby to say she was the best even before it could talk. Was that so bad? “Aegi won’t have any clothes at this rate.”

“Hmm…” Heechul put her fingers under her chin and nodded, “you're right.” Jaejoong reached for the tee shirt again. “I’ll just have to make Aegi’s clothes myself.”

Jaejoong facepalmed while her mother dragged her to some other part of the store. “Come on! Let’s look for toys or do you want Yoona to make some teddies?”

~~~

“Big Bang…”

“nothing.”

“Mblaq?”

“kicking. Doesn’t like it.”

“Super Junior?”

“….wait…kinda when that Kyuhyun person is on.”

Junsu kept changing songs on the home theatre. They’d listen to a song for a minute to see if the baby inside Jaejoong’s tummy reacts. Junsu put in a lot of effort searching for the music videos they could use for their little experiment.

“Ukiss?”

“nada.”

“BTS?”

“I don’t like it. change.”

“A-hah! TVXQ finally!” Junsu cheered pretty sure there’s no being on earth that can resist the ultimate to-die-for boy band. “Any reaction?”

“No…but let it be.” Jaejoong smiled when she saw her bias Hero on the screen. “I love Mirotic.”

“Me too…” and Junsu and Jaejoong swayed and moved to the beats with big grins on their faces while sitting.

And then came Max’s scream came….

“OMG!” Jaejoong yelped clutching her stomach, “Aegi’s having a full-blown concert in here. Do you have Rising Sun?” Junsu put that music video immediately.

“Waiting for rishing shun~” Junsu sang under her breath when the chorus played and sat up. “OMG! The ‘scream’ is coming. The ‘scream’ is coming!” Junsu vibrated excitedly.

“I know! I know! I know!” Jaejoong was likewise.

“You know whyyyyy~!”

“Kyaaaa~! Aegi loves him! Aegi loves Max!” Jaejoong squealed and flailed her hands.

Junsu pat Jaejoong’s stomach. “Good choice Aegi.” She agreed. “Max is so perfect to be the band baby. If I have a boy, I want him to be like Max. I want my girl to be a angel like Xiah.” Junsu swooned.

“If I have I boy, I might name him after him.”

“Who? Max or Xiah?”

“No. Max’s Korean name…what is it? Shim Choikang..something…”

“Changmin.”

“Yes!” and Jaejoong got a happy kick from inside. Jaejoong bent low till her lips were near the bump. “You like the name baby?”

“If Aegi does, then it’s probably a boy.” Junsu said, remembering the purpose of their exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter