Addiction

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Addiction

Jaejoong felt her arms being moved and being placed on a familiar lump. Her hands automatically tightened and brought the smaller head under her chin. She heard the distinct click and felt the flash of a camera making her smile sleepily.

“I told you you're addicted to the camera.”

“that coming from the one who takes a hundred selfies a day.” the deep baritone chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. The long kiss made Jaejoong turn a bit and open her eyes.

The minute she caught sight of her husband, she frowned. “why are you wearing a suit? It’s Sunday.”

“I know Boo. The merger people asked for me. I have to go to the meeting.”

“all you do is go to meetings these past three weeks.” Jaejoong grumbled and buried her face in Changmin’s hair. “we haven’t had a decent family time at all. You promised today is movie marathon. I got the entire ice-age series.”

Yunho had a sincere apologetic face, “I know baby. I’m sorry. It’s just a short meeting. I’ll be back by 12 and join you two.”

“we are starting at 9. You're missing the first two parts just like that.” Jaejoong sat up. She pulled her shirt that always rolled up her stomach and slipped out of the covers. She slapped Yunho’s thigh to get his attention from her smooth legs exposed in the booty shorts. “I’ll get you breakfast.”

Yunho pushed her down by her shoulder. “it’s only a quarter to 7. Go back to sleep. I’ll eat the donuts you bought yesterday.”

Jaejoong crossed her arms, “I’m still angry.”

“I know baby. I’ll make it up. I promise. I’ll dump work on Yoochun if you want.” Yunho kissed her and put her back in bed. He kissed Changmin’s crown too making him stir. Jaejoong his back to pacify him and the 3 year old relaxed again. Yunho put his work phone to charge on the bedside table. “I’ll take that after I eat.”

Yunho stepped out of the bedroom to grab a bite. He didn’t even take 10 minutes and was back in his room. Jaejoong’s light snores told him that she had fallen asleep immediately. Only odd thing was Changmin sitting up and looking around the bed. All his toys, clothes and blankets littered the bed from his playtime with Jaejoong last night. Jaejoong was too tired to clean it up and both she and Yunho found a way of sleeping around with the teddy and PSP. He might have found it odd that he went to sleep in his bed but ended up in his parents’ bed.

The boy took his favourite blanket when his Bambi eyes fell on his father. “Daddy!” he squeaked.

Yunho put a finger on his lips, “shhh BB. Let mama sleep.” Changmin slapped a hand on his mouth and nodded. He then remembered something and pulled out a silver board from under his blanket. “Hey! Where did you get that?” Yunho took his phone back and kissed Changmin on his nose. That was enough for the boy to smell the blueberry jelly and sugar.

“mmmm….doughnut.” Yunho chuckled and wiped the drool dripping from the mouth of his salivating son.

“really….you and food….” Yunho sighed.

“food and movie!” Changmin whisper-squeaked.

“get some sleep first BB. Daddy has to go out.”

“why daddy not staying for movie?” Changmin pouted.

“just like your mama…” Yunho said under his breath, “just some things babyboo. I’ll finish it quickly and come back for movie.”

Changmin held Yunho’s sleeve with an imploring look, “daddy stay.” Before Yunho could placate him, Changmin continued, “Daddy not love Minnie.”

Yunho felt guilty hearing that. “Not true baby. Daddy loves you a lot.”

Changmin shook his head, “Daddy love office more.”

Yunho knew this was a sign that he has been working too much. He made a mental note to cut back on overwork once this meeting is done. The merger with the Busan company is almost done anyway. He could afford to take a back seat. Yunho pulled Changmin closer by his waist kissed him on the cheek again, “I only love you and your mama. I’m sorry for making you think like that. I promise we’ll spend time more okay? I’ll go finish up quickly Save some food for me?”

Changmin vigorously nodded his head and waved to his father as he left.

~~~  

Yunho mentally kicked himself for assuming things would be easy.

Sure most of the work was done, the papers were ready, the legalities were nearing completion.

But Yunho was still curious why these people had called him. Fearing some complication, Yunho obliged.

When he reached his office however, he wanted to facedesk.

All they wanted was to show their growing investments, about their increased stock, about a new project they plan in Jeju, about expanding outside the country. It was clear they just wanted more of Yunho’s investment but Yunho just feels like his time is being wasted.

He’d rather give them the money then sit in this boring meeting taking place in a dark room with a projection of numbers in the front.

Only good point is no one can see him scowling or pinching the bridge of his nose in the darkness.

That however, pales in the breach of personal space going on below the table.

It’s horrible being seated at the head of table when you have two shameless women beside you.

The girl Yoona on his right is the daughter of the man who owns the company he’s merging with. She’s never been a part of the business world until suddenly her father announces to Yunho that she will handle this merger ‘to learn the ropes of business.’ It didn’t take a genius to figure out that she’s trying to get too close to Yunho, like Jaejoong-close. They even know he’s married but a lot of tycoons believe even being something akin to a concubine is good enough if it’s Jung Yunho. Right now, her bare foot is Yunho’s thigh. It was feathery, as if just innocent touching of a lady’s foot on the person next to her. Only the inching proximity of the toe to Yunho’s crotch was anything but innocent. Plus, Yunho’s ankle was throbbing because when Yoona dropped her heavy shoe to begin her ministrations, it fell on that bruise on Yunho’s ankle he got while taking Changmin cycling.

Then there is the lady on the left. It’s a well-known fact the girl from the legal department is married to the accountant sitting beside Yoona. Yunho has even picked up on office gossip that they are trying to have a child. That’s not the gossip though. The chatter is about Gain and Dongwan making babies in the break room, the store room and the emergency stairway. Yunho wanted to by happy for them but their overflowing is making him uncomfortable. Right now, Gain is Yunho’s other thigh thinking it’s Dongwan.  

Yunho made a mental note to get his cootie shot from Changmin then get decontaminated from other people’s by jumping Jaejoong.

It was then he remembered something to help him out of his boredom. He surreptitiously took out his phone to message Jaejoong but mentally groaned seeing he left his personal phone in his cabin and has only his work phone.

He remembers there wasn’t much charge on it either. Knowing it wouldn’t last even 2 messages to Jaejoong, he decided to send a quick message to his secretary to fetch his other phone. He swiped the screen to unlock it and was surprised to find the camera on it was on the whole time.

He didn’t bother about how much battery that used up when he remembered his phone was with Changmin. He opened his gallery and noticed some new pictures in it. Yunho bit back a chuckle knowing full too well. Yunho picked up the picture-taking habit from Jaejoong and passed it on to Changmin. Usually Changmin stays away from his work phone thanks to Jaejoong, but the 3 year old must have got his paws on it when Jaejoong was in dreamland.

To take a good look at the pictures, Yunho tapped on one of them. That action cost the entire battery to get used up and the phone went black.

“!” Yunho hated that so much that he stood up abruptly. Yoona, whose foot was unabashedly on Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter