First time

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please don't skip the foreword, it will help you understand my story better.

 

Pants and moans was all that could be heard in the dark room as the two beings came down their ic high.

The girl was underneath the male and despite the small tears in her eyes at the pain of making love the first time, her slender arm was around the man’s neck pulling him closer.

“we would be more comfortable if you loosen the hold, babe.” The male said teasingly but she got the point.

Her arm went from his neck to his broad back where her nails had left their marks earlier.  The second the hold loosened, the male his back, still holding her close to his side. The exhaustion of her first time set in and her eyes drooped but she fought to keep them open. A large hand shifted her head and she found herself giving in to sleep with the sound of the steady heartbeat thudding from the male’s chest.

The male smiled seeing those eyes close, the eyes that drew him to her in the first place.

He never experienced such a thing before and never thought he would in his final year in high school. Sure he’s had his fair share of pretty women, but this one was different.

She was beyond pretty. He would go as far as to say that her beauty was divine. Her beauty though was not what drew him to her like a moth to a flame.

It was those expressive eyes and endearing charm that just called to him.

It was like a moth to a flame.

Few hours earlier

“hey man! How can someone be so down on their birthday?” Yunho spewed his drink when his supposed best friend thumps him too hard on his back.

“seriously Yoochun! Was that necessary?” Yunho whined once he calmed down from his coughing fit.

“sorry!” Yoochun said sheepishly, “why the long face though?”

“why not?” Yunho countered.

“well, for starters you’re the almighty Jung ‘ing’ Yunho, the richest heir in the country, the kingka of the school, having the most badass birthday party thrown by yours truly and has a chick in every corner dying to get in bed with you.” Yoochun listed out all the things like he’s making an office presentation.

“the last part is the cause for said ‘long face’.”  Yunho downs another glass of drink.

“oh! Bored already?”

“all these dumb girls are the same. Easy. I want someone who will make me work for it.”

“oh I see. Jung Yunho is tired of one night stands.” Yoochun snorted, “you want a girlfriend now?”

“don’t get condescending Park. You're no different. You stopped fooling around one hour after duckbutt moved to our school.”

“first, only I can make any reference to my ducky’s and second I told you to stop talking about my past. She still doesn’t trust me.”

“I know. She rejected you how many times? 24?”

“25.” Yoochun muttered and Yunho raised an eyebrow asking him to elaborate, “I asked her to the party. She said she’s going out with her cousin’s family.”

“which meant no.” Yunho patted his friend’s shoulder in consolation. He really pitied him. His friend had turned over a new leaf overnight but sadly  the cute angel Kim Junsu, the star of their school’s music club and future pop star always rejected him.

“Yun-ah, why’s my baby gloomy?” Yunho, all of a sudden, found himself mushed against his mother.

“Mom! Not here please!” Yunho fought to break free but Jung Leeteuk was far too strong.

“hello aunty.” Yoochun greeted.

“Oh Yoochun-ah! You haven’t come home in a long time. How’s your mother?”

“same old. Worrying over dad’s health.” Yoochun hugged the lovable woman with a smile.

“pssh! All wives are the same.” Yunho’s father, Jung Kangin joined in.

“Mom, dad, are you going somewhere?” Yunho said noticing the business attire of his parents. His mother was nowhere a businesswoman but when she married she had learnt a lot by accompanying her husband and when Yunho became older, became active in the Jung’s large business empire.

“not going anywhere baby. We’re expecting people.” His mother answered.

“on my birthday? Come on dad!”

“well, we invited them because it’s your birthday. You remember I told you about expanding in the fashion and entertainment sectors right?” Kangin said.

“you want to expand beyond hospitality, construction and mining. Yeah, I remember.”

“well, then you should know about the Kim family.”

“you mean those reclusive Kims?” Yoochun interjected, “they own Tan Media & Entertainment and the only known person from their family, Kim Heechul owns her fashion brand, right? Aren’t they such a private family? No one knows anything about them other than Kim Heechul.”

“to be fair, they only knew Kim Heechul when she survived 3rd stage uterine cancer shortly after her first Milan fashion show.” Leeteuk corrected.

“well, it’s the very same Kims. We’re proposing a business deal with them and they agreed to meet but outside the office.” Kangin explained.

“why’s that?” Yoochun asked.

“it turns out they have a daughter around your age and she has some health issues. One of the reasons they remain so private. She’s been home-schooled and never stepped out of their house. But since her health has improved, they want her to mingle with people her own age. So we invited them over.”

“that means you boys better take good care of her while we grownups discuss business okay?” Leeteuk said as if she’s talking to 7 year olds and Yunho and Yoochun nodded their heads slowly finding it weird.

“oh, they’re here!” Leeteuk waved at someone at the entrance of the mansion.

The party continued as the large group of people made their way through the sea of teenagers. Some of them would try to look at what that odd group of people were guarding in the centre but would resume what they were doing when they couldn’t see.

“Heechul-ah so glad you could come!” Leeteuk hugged the beautiful-looking woman.

“I’m not as glad. Why the hell are you wearing such a boring dress to a party? I have to fix your wardrobe.” The other’s remembered that Kim Heechul is famous for her sharp tongue and straight-forward diva attitude.

“I have to dress the part. Come on, meet my son Yunho.”

“the birthday boy. We got you something. It’s nothing great but my princess made it for you.” The man beside Heechul handed a glittery purple bag to Yunho. Yunho peeked in it with a curious Yoochun looking over his shoulder.

“wow, they look great.” Yoochun was already digging into the bag and fished out one of the packets. Inside the bag was an assortment of baked goodies-cookies, muffins and even macaroons. Oddly, they had something to do with elephants either with shape or the icing.

“yah! Back off. They’re mine.” Yunho took the half-eaten pack from Yoochun and bowed to the older couple. “thanks. I really appreciate it. This is Yoochun, by the way, my ex-best friend depending on how tonight goes.” 

“you know the Parks our business partners, the ones in the technology business.” Kangin explained to the other couple.

“of course. Nice meeting you.” The man said. He nudged his wife and she got the clue.

“oh yeah, right. I guess you know him by name and not face my husband Tan Hankyung.” She gestured to the man who was heard in the media circles but rarely was seen. She pointed at the couple behind them, “that’s my sister Yoona and her husband Seunggi.”

“I guess you would know our daughter. She’s in your school.” Seunggi said. “Junsu, come here.”

Yoochun and Yunho’s eyes were the size of saucers. Seeing the unexpected girl in front of their eyes was too much to absorb.

“I …..I thought…you….and your cousin?” Yoochun stuttered and Yunho facepalmed at his friend’s uselessness.

“I am with my cousin.” Junsu said innocently not really getting how much she had hurt the man by rejecting his invitation.

“yeah, her cousin. Joongie come here.” Yoona beckoned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter