Baby Boo

Romantic Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Boo

“Put the phone down Chullie.” Hankyung told her for the nth time now. Heechul just ignored her husband and dialled the number of her daughter which went unanswered again.

Well, Heechul doesn’t really stay till after the second ring. She’s not used to it after all. Jaejoong always answered on the first ring but that was when she was under virtual house-arrest and Heechul was away for a show.

“Why isnt she answering?” Heechul said worriedly, “you think something happened? Did she hurt her hand?”

“someone doesn’t have to have an injured hand to not answer a phone dear and our daughter is ambidextrous. She can use either hand to answer a call.” Hankyung said matter-of-factly as he sipped his tea. He’s actually grateful they’re at the country club they go to sometimes. If she was at home Heechul would have been crazily over-reacting. “I’ve told you a hundred times, she’s married and has a one year old son. I think she deserves a little independence, right?”

“but this is her first overseas photoshoot. You don’t know how stressful it is. Models throwing tantrums, dresses not fitting, make up and lights clashing, My baby can’t deal with it.”

“She won’t learn till you don’t allow her. And she’s not in some unfamiliar place. How many times have we taken her and Junsu to Milan? And she has Yunho and Changmin there with her. don’t make her a baby, chullie.”

“I’m making her a baby!!” Hankyung winced when Heechul’s voice went up 5 notches in shock. He looked around and was relieved that most of the club members were enjoying the pleasant afternoon outside while those two had a late lunch in the restaurant. “Excuse me for me a mother.” Heechul huffed.

“well, Joongie is a mother too.” Hankyung retorted.

“Once my baby, always my baby. As it is I’m still upset you let her live separately.”
“She’s been living there for about a year, so your anger is out of date. Besides, it was Kangin, Leeteuk and You who made them want to live separately. I told you’ll to not be so cossetting. And while we’re at it, Joongie wants you to change that cutesy ring tone you’ve assigned to her.”

Heechul made a dramatic face as if she was wrongly accused, “What cutesy ringtone?” And…..cue.

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye

 

Hankyung smirked behind the rim of his glass, “I rest my case.” Heechul threw bread on her husband before answering the phone.

“Hi baby!” she asnwere cheerfully.

“Mama, what’s wrong? Why did you call so many times? is daddy okay?” Jaejoong’s voice sounded worried and Heechul felt guilty.

“Ah no baby! We’re just fine. Just wanted to check on you.”

“Oh! Well I’m fine, Yunho’s fine. Minnie doesn’t like the different bed but we’re good.”

“and how’s the shoot going on? Any troubles. There are arent they. Who’s the co-ordinator this time? Doesn’t matter, put them on. I’ll speak to them.”

“Mama~!” Jaejoong whined on the other end so loud that even hamkyung heard it and he just shook his head at his wife, “I’m doing fine. Yunnie is helping me a lot. We’re already done with the first half and we’ll begin with the next round once Woobin is ready….” Jaejoong paused for a bit, “Mama, Woobin is ready. They’re actually waiting for me. Got to go Mama. Give daddy kiss from me. Byes!” She hung up before Heechul could say her bye.

That had Heechul pouting as she stood up and went around to table to sit in her husband’s lap sulkily. She cutely pecked hankyung’s cheek, “from Joongie.” And fiddled with her phone. “Are you changing her ringtone chullie?” Heechul nodded. Hankgyung peered at what she chose and groaned, “Seriously! Sound of music! Favorite things! I think you're not get the ‘don’t make my ringtone childish’ point.”

~~~

 

 Jaejoong hung up on her call and walked back to the suite. The third part of thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter