Burning

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the silliest one of all?

I couldn´t wait anymore. It was getting hotter and hotter while I was mingling with the keys. The woman I took with me managed to take off her coat and I groaned with anticipation when I managed to unlock that damn door. We rushed in and I immediately slammed it behind us stripping from my own coat and shoes which fell together with hers on the tiled floor of my hallway.

Why was I like that although it wasn´t even the weekend yet? Kyuhyun told me to relax a bit. Apparently I was looking pretty stressed these days and Kim Heechul didn´t like what he was seeing. I had to admit, I had quite a few things on my mind and it didn´t seem like they would get solved soon. So accepting my friend´s proposal I called one of the ladies I was occasionally meeting up with. As expected it took only two glasses of wine to get her all hot and needy for me. She was a good catch to be honest and I was a little bit surprised she gave away so fast.

I didn´t wait a second to push her against the nearest wall. She giggled and quickly latched her sweet red lips onto my neck like a leach. I closed my eyes and blindly began lifting up her blouse. I could feel her slim fingers ing my black shirt and moaned loudly when she found the sensitive spot under my jawline. I felt my pants tighten and rushed to get the girl out of that ing short skirt.

“Um, I guess I should leave, right?”

Silence. All my excitement went quickly down the drain when I turned my head sideways to glance at the person who had just spoken up. , I completely forgot about him! Donghae was standing in the hallway, scratching his head in nervousness.

“N-No, it´s alright, I should go,” the girl lost her appetite as quickly as me. I cleared my throat and pulled my hands away from her.

“Sorry,” I mumbled and gave her a weak smile which she returned. In the awkward quietness I watched her straighten up her clothes and hair her red smeared lipstick. She put on her coat and heels in the fastest pace I´ve ever seen.

“Bye,” she said weakly and I knew she was embarrassed so I gave her the most honest smile I could manage at the moment and hoped she would give me another chance some other time. I definitely had what to prove.

When the door closed carefully behind her I sighed loudly. Donghae visibly flinched in his place and began munching on his lower lip. So you are aware that you´re in huge trouble, huh? You little blocker, I´m not surprised that I´m all nervous and stressed when you do this to me. I walked in front of him and put my hands on my hips ready to scold him. Donghae started shaking but that´s not gonna work on me. Especially not now that I´m so irritated and my pants are too tight to be called comfortable. Around my crotch to be specific. Not a good state of mind to say the least.

“H-Hyukjae, I d-didn´t want to, to..,” The boy stuttered looking everywhere else but on me.

“To what?! Did you do that on purpose?” I accused him. “I admit, it was my fault for forgetting about you and not letting you know beforehand but if you heard us, you should have waited until I brought her to the bedroom and quickly leave the house. But you ing watched us and even interrupted us!” I exploded feeling desperate already.

“I didn´t mean to, I didn´t think too hard,” Donghae tried to defend himself still looking away.

“Well, then it´s about time you started using that small brain of yours! And ing look at me when I´m talking to you,” I jabbed my finger into his chest and his head snapped towards me.

“S-Sorry,” Donghae apologised but his eyes made me retreat slightly backwards. Why? I´m not too sure myself. Donghae´s eyes were so dark and deep. When he looked at me, I didn´t know what to think. And to make it even worse, my body was suddenly enveloped by unexplainable wave of heat. What the hell´s going on?!

I was completely speechless and I didn´t understand why. I couldn´t even think at that strange moment when I got lost in that dark stare. Donghae´s eyes then shifted downwards on my white chest that was bare in the ed black shirt. Why is it suddenly so hard to breathe? I was so weak under that excruciating stare and it got even worse when his eyes went more to the south. I was aware of the protruding bulge in my tight black pants but for some strange reason I didn´t do anything to cover myself. Hell I couldn´t even scold him for his inappropriate behaviour. My body was burning but it had to stop. And as fast as possible!

“B-Be careful next time,” I cleared my throat and started walking towards the living room. But when I was passing by him I felt him gulp loudly. I realised something bad. Donghae also felt affected by that strange moment but whether he did it on purpose or was unaware of his own ability to make me wobbly in my legs, I didn´t know. And I hoped I wouldn´t need to find out either.

The most important thing was now to take a shower, a cold one. I better freeze myself completely in case Donghae was still strange when I come back. Gosh, what am I even thinking? Of course it was nothing. I was just drunk and angry and most importantly . And the cause wasn´t Donghae but the girl, it was all just my imagination. Yeah, that´s right. I sighed when I calmed down. I was thinking too much.

But although I accepted the situation like that, I was still nervous when I exited the bathroom. Fortunately entering the living room, I found Donghae sitting on the sofa and watching the TV as if nothing. I sighed in relief and asked him whether he wanted a glass of beer with me before going to sleep. I felt guilty for yelling at him like that before when, indeed, it was my fault in the first place. Donghae agreed and so we ended up watching a soccer match together.

“I´ve always wanted to be a player but my late father wanted me to succeed in music so I changed my goal,” Donghae said and sipped from his beer. I only hummed listening intently to whatever he wanted to tell me. The more I know about this stranger the better in fthe uture.

“I didn´t mind that much changing my dream but I definitelly regretted not becoming an esteemed musician,” he sighed and when I secretly glanced at him, I saw he had his eyes closed and a painful wrinkle appeared on his forehead.

“I wouldn´t see it as black, you still have a chance to show off,” I commented looking to the front instead of  at him.

“I don´t think so,” Donghae shook his head put the beer on the table to fold his arms on his chest in denial. I frowned.

“And why not? I don´t think your father would be happy if he heard you giving up so easily,” I said for the first time turning to him but I wasn´t able to see his face clearly in the dim-lit room.

“What do you know, Hyukjae?” Donghae started strong. “You think I haven´t tried? Do you know how much I fought for that dream? How long I had struggled to become somebody?” For the first time he spoke his mind against me but still he didn´t dare to look at me, coward. “It´s impossible to do some things especially when you have nothing to lean on, except for a mirror glass.” He added quietly.

Afterwards it was silent for good ten minutes with only the noise coming from the football match in the TV. In the meantime I wondered why we fight so much today and why the awkward atmosphere appears so often. It´s not like we need to hate each other, not when we´re going to be stuck together for some more time. I decided to break the silence.

“Why don´t you ask me for help then?” I told him simply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! A bit strong this chapter, don´t you think? :D I´m sorry for not updating as often but I have rarely time to think of anything other than school or work. :) Eunhae are in Europe! And Hyukjae is such a traveller - bring me with you, please! Or come visit me! :D I hope they had time to meet up with some organizers and talk about SS6 in Europe... T_T Anyway, thank you for reading and support! I´m glad I made you smile with the last chapter! :D Take care!  - PandaHero