Epilogue

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the silliest one of all?

 

 

“Hyukjae!”

I heard Donghae´s voice coming from the balcony but I refused to acknowledge it. I was sulking. You heard me well, yes, I´m being that childish to actually sulk.

“Hurry, it´s almost midnight!”

Donghae was already nervously stomping in the doorway but I wouldn´t turn around to talk to him. In no way I would speak to this rude and insensitive person.

“You will miss the firework!”

Still no reaction from me made the raven haired musician turn his back towards the beautiful view of Paris and enter the hotel room. It was New Year´s Eve and we were on our first journey. First of many I had in my mind. I begged Kim Heechul to allow me to work as a guide one more time so I could travel often. He agreed easily when I told him I would take all the difficult dates like Christmas, Chuseok or New Year. Nobody wanted to work during those days but me. Why? It´s easy. I decided to take my date with me everywhere, although I had to do some more begging. Leeteuk, my friend and Donghae´s boss, allowed the musician to leave as long as he keeps working and sending him his new works. Like that we were ready to set off, our first destination Paris, France.

“Hyukjae, you will regret missing this,” Donghae warned me and stood in front of me with his hands on his sides. I was sitting on the sofa, not bothering to look up to him, pouting.

But I regretted not paying attention because before I knew it, two arms slid under my knees and behind my back. In one try I was lifted up into the air and pressed against Donghae´s chest. I would very much like to protest but the way he decided to manhandle me was too embarrassing for me to actually say something. He carried me towards the balcony where he put me on my feet again. Apart from pouting I was now blushing too and the fact that the musician even put a jacket on my shoulders didn´t help a thing.

“Hyukjae,” Donghae cooed and I knew he was watching me intently.

Suddenly a bang echoed in the air and I snapped my head towards the night sky of the picturesque city. The colourful fireworks lightened the few clouds and the buildings around. Beautiful, the best. I turned to tell this to Donghae but the latter´s stare was still surprisingly at me. I felt slightly guilty for my childish tantrum.

Maybe it was the New Year. Maybe it was Paris. But I might have just been simply too impatient. I made a quick step to the front and took Donghae´s face into my palms. I´m an adult, en experienced one so I felt no restraint. Especially not after the champagne. The surprised man in front of me had no time to react before my lips grasped his. He was still out of control when I both his upper and lower lip. His eyes finally closed when I tugged on his lower lip and before I managed to on his tongue, he was finally responding. I knew I took out all his breath but the loving stare I was given afterwards was worth it all.

“I promise to buy you another strawberry milk tomorrow, Hyukkie.” Now, that´s what I wanted to hear you little thief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright, so I started feeling a little bad for ending the story so abruptly. Without announcement, without kiss - so here´s a little fanservice.  But it´s the last one, seriously. The new story starts here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/887713/my-ball-of-moonlight-eunhae-superjunior-writingcontest Thank you!! - PandaHero