Indications

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I recommend readers to wait until all images and gifs are loaded before reading*

 

They weren't bad people after all. I learnt the fact that the penthouse belonged to Seokjin oppa's parents who were running a company considered to be in Korea's Top 50 biggest hotel company. Other than Seokjin oppa, Yoongi oppa also lived under the same roof because his parents passed away in an accident when he was eighteen. Taehyung said he would often sleep over because him and his parents were regularly in a disagreement. As for the rest, it was just their hang out. 

I plugged my phone to the cable near my desk and went through my list of friends on kakaotalk which were newly added. Kim Seokjin. Min Yoongi. Jung Hoseok. Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook. Kim Taehyung. I only met them today but I quickly caught onto their personalities. Seokjin oppa was just the word 'nice' itself. Yoongi oppa wasn't judgemental but straight forward. Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung were all friendly people. But if I had to say, Taehyung was a notch more anomalous.

 

I stopped going through the friends list when a message popped up. I opened the message to find no other than Taehyung. Speaking of the devil. 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter