Sly

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Sini. Let's take you for a walk."

Sini ran into me and I scrubbed his back as he panted. I clipped on his blue leash and we left the house together. There was nothing better than a nice afternoon walk. Sini and I walked down the park nearby my house so I could clear my head from studies as well as exercising my dog. I stopped by a small convenient store to buy a bottle of water and sat on the chairs provided outside. However, unlike me who wanted to just sit and rest while breathing in some fresh air Sini was making a fuss trying to escape from my grip.

"Sini! Sit."

He kept tugging on his collar.

"Sit."

Once he started barking I gave in and stood up, throwing away my finished bottle of water in the bin and leaving for another round of walk. 

 

We stopped by a small children's playground and I let Sini free. Of course I kept my eyes on him, because he was like a bouncing ball. Keep my eyes off and he'll be somewhere else in a split second. "I wish everyday is Sunday!" I sat on one of the swings and looked ahead into nothing in particular. Bongji was obviously enjoying his freedom and running around the playground in circles. In about ten minutes I clipped the leash back on Sini ready to head back home when someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Sunhee?"

 I groaned quietly, "Haeryung." I saw her everyday at school. Why did I have to met her on a school free day too.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned, eyeing me, then averting her gaze to the dog.

"It's my neighbourhood here. I won't ask you what you're doing here because I don't think were on close terms anyway. Let's go Sini." I was leaving the playground when I suddenly heard Haeryung yelp in pain,

"Ah!"

I looked back to see her uncomfortably limping towards the swing which I sat in a few moments ago. 

"Are you alright?"

"I think I hurt my leg."

"When? Right now?"

"No. I actually came here for your help. I don't think I can walk properly."

"Let me see," I tried seeing if there was anything wrong with her leg but couldn't find anything in particular. However, I put aside my thoughts because I wasn't a doctor and therefore I didn't trust my instincts. "Ouch. I think it's my muscles. I need to bandage it to stop it from swelling."

"Okay. Let me go to the pharmacy and buy it. Can you hold onto Sini for me while I go quickly." I passed the leash onto Haeryung and she nodded.

" Sini sit." This time he sat down obediently, "Good boy. Noona will be back in a minute." 

 

 

"That'll be 1400 won change thanks."

"Thank you." I quickly ran back to the playground with the white paper bag in my hand but when I reached the swings Haeryung wasn't there and obviously Sini wasn't either. "Haeryung? Sini?" I looked around. "Where did you go?"

 

 

I stopped running to catch my breath. "SINI! HAERYUNG!" I've been searching around the park area for nearly an hour but couldn't find them. I called out their name for the umpteenth time today. You hurt your leg? What a load of crap. I wiped my sweat and began my search once again. I carefully looked around everywhere near the playground as well, "They couldn't have gone too far." I slipped my phone out of my pocket and dialled Taehyung for the third time. "Come on. Pick up please!"

"Your call has been forwarded to an automated

Please log in to read the full chapter