Awkward

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After Taehyung insisted me to sleep, I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. One week went by in the blink of an eye. After that day I fell asleep on the sofa, Seokjin oppa continuously told me to go back home. However, with my mighty determination I repeated the same action of telling him that it was dangerous for me to spend my time at home all alone. Eventually, by the third day he had given up and spared me a room. There were three rooms here. The main room which Seokjin oppa used, another which Yoongi oppa occupied and the third room was often used by Taehyung and sometimes the rest. But because of me he was kicked out and had to sleep in the extra room which Yoongi and Seokjin oppa used for composing music and studying. 

The day after tomorrow my parents were coming back from their business trip and I had to leave Seokjin oppa's place. I stirred and changed positions so that I was lying on my side. I was about to close my eyes when something black flashed by. What was that? I stood up alarmed.

"Don't tell me..."

I didn't have to wait another second to get my thoughts confirmed as the creature showed itself. 

"Spider!"

I squealed and grabbed my phone as I moved myself away as far as I could from the spider.
 

Please log in to read the full chapter