Saviour

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Great. Just great. The bus had to break down in this weather.

The rain was pouring and the sky was full of grey clouds. Mum gave me a list of things to buy at the grocery for dinner later on and I was quietly sitting in the bus listening to my all time favourite boy group when the bus driver announced that there was some mechanical problem with the bus. I should've listened to mum- I mumbled and regretted not listening to her advice. It didn't look like it was going to rain when I came out of home. I looked up at the dull sky again from under the bus stop shelter. What was the fastest way I could get to the shops without getting wet? I looked down the narrow alleyway which was luckily covered under a short-width steel shelter above. I calcuated in my head. It was going to take me approximately nine minutes if I walked in the main street but I was going to be soaking wet, but sixteen if I use the alleyway under a cover. The rain looked like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

I walked down the graffiti-ed alleyway and stuck close to the left side so I wouldn't get wet. The weather made the already dim alleyway even more darker. I walked passed a big grey door when suddenly a couple of guys came out.

"Hey there!" One guy hooted trying to gain my attention. I tried ignoring the boys begging that they weren't talking to me. But unfortunately there was no one else other than me and the boys down this alleyway. I panicked as I tried to avoid them however the guy to last spoke walked towards my direction.

 

"Hi pretty."

A red haired guy who looked older than me winked. I could smell the alcohol from them and realised the three guys came out from the back door of a night club.

"Mark hyung," another guy pulled him back. That's my role, the boy interrupted and faced me. I nervously caught my breath as I felt a gaze land on me. Were they planning to kidnap me? Harrass? Sell me to the black markets or my organs? I played all sorts of scenarios in my head.

 

"Hi cutie. If you're not busy spend the night with us?"

He winked. No. Definitely not. I had to get away from them. He took a few steps forwards which caused me to stumble back a few. "I-I ha-ve a boyfriend. He's waiting for me." I lied. "Sorry bye!"

Unfortunately, the third guy grabbed my wrist and had no plans of setting me free.

"Let go of me, please," I pleaded.

"Don't be so scared. We're just offering you to hang out with us at a club since you're pretty."

But you just came out of a club, I wanted to talk back but my words were caught in my throat.

"JB go easy on the girl. Can't you see you're scaring her," said the boy named Mark.

"Am I scaring you?" JB as he let go of me. His gaze made me gulp a quiet no. "Good. We have more friends waiting. Let's go Mark, Jackson." He smiled and was about to drag me again when someone leaned against the wall not so far away.

"Tsk tsk."

"Taehyung?!"

 

Taehyung stu

Please log in to read the full chapter