White Day

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I recommend readers to listen to the song that comes with this chapter*

 

March 14. Another ordinary day. That was what I used to think but not anymore. Why? Because I had a great boyfriend. His name? Kim Handsome Taehyung. The hallway was crowded at lunch in Giryo High School. I saw the boys gifting girls with boxes, bags and handful of sweets and candies. It wasn't only in the hallway that I saw the same surprised and emotional faces of the girls. I saw some girls to find sweet surprises in their lockers or under their desks. Why was it that I only just realised that White day was such a sweet and romantic day. But of course, I sarcastically answered my own question.

"It's because today is only made for couples," I muttered.

Like I said, I saw single girls who were sulking in the corner and some enviously looking at their friends who received presents from their boyfriends. I wondered if Taehyung had a present for me today.

"Sunhee!"

"Bon— MPHFF!"

"I thought my arms were going to fall out."

Bona dumped boxes of presents into my arms and my eyes widened. "Is this all from Chanyoung?" I tried counting the number of boxes in my arms. Bona opened her locker and a few more bags fell out.

"No. They're from hoobaes and some are from the boys from different classes. Here give it to me so I can put it all in here," she grabbed the boxes out from my arms and shoved it all into her locker.

"Hey, careful. You're going to squish the boxes. At least think of the effort they put in."

Bona shut her locker and faced me "Yah, if Chanyoungie sees these he's going to be jealous," she walked a few steps towards me. "Not that he needs to be, because his present is going to be the best!" 

I rolled my eyes.

"How about your boyfriend?" she asked.

"What about him?"

"Anything from him yet?" I shook my head, indicating a no.

 

"What! Nothing? Does he want to break up with you already? It's only been 2 weeks."

"Maybe he's preparing something for later. Or he just isn't the type for these events!" I defended. "Did Yoon Chanyoung do anything for you, huh?" I shot back. Bona paused because I was right. She hadn't seen him all day.

"H-he's just busy planning for tonight!"

"Yeah. Sure," I teased.

Just then Bona's phone rang and she quickly picked up.

 

"Chanyoung ah- Why did you call now. I missed you." 

I cringed. The long three years I've been friends with Bona, she was the most annoying when she was with Yoon Chanyoung. But of course Chanyoung was the only boy I would ever allow her to date because only someone like him would be able to handle Lee Bona. He was good looking, caring, kind-hearted and to top everything up, he was a triple A student.

"You want me to come to the school sport ground? Okay!" She hung up and watched me.

"What?"

Please log in to read the full chapter