Sleep

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa! Please?"

"Sorry. I would let you do anything but this."

"Seokjin hyung. Aren't you going too far? It's cold outside. Just let her in for now."

"Oppa."

I stubbornly knocked on the door even though I knew Seokjin oppa wasn't planning to let me in anytime soon. He didn't allow me to sleep over for a week at his house. On the other side of the door Jimin was trying to talk it out with oppa and convince him. 

"No I agree with Seokjin hyung. Don't let her in."

"You shut up Kim Namjoon!" I growled.

"Sorry Sunhee. It's not that I don't trust you or myself. It's because I don't trust the rest of the boys. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung decided to stay over as well. It's cold outside so go home. I'll feel bad if you catch a cold and your parents will be worried."

"Oppa. It's okay. My parents know that I'm staying over at a friend's place while they're on their trip."

"Do they know that your 'friends' are a bunch of grown up boys?"

"No. But I can lock the door when I go to sleep. And it's already too dark to go home by myself! I decided to come here in the first place because there's been two assult cases on female high school students in my neighbourhood!"

Please log in to read the full chapter