Interest

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Saturday morning. I yawned and made my way to the lockers. 

"Had a late night?"

I nodded at Bona and shut my locker after taking out the neccessary books. "Why do I have to spend my precious weekends at school as well?" I groaned. 

"We're in third year," Bona replied as if that one reason proved everything.

I grumbled, "Is that your reason for everything? We already spend nearly ten hours a day at school! For five day!"

"Stop whining. You should be used to it by now," Bona dragged me into class. "Come on. Only three hours of school today and we can leave at eleven."

"Yeah and I have a date at eleven."

Bona let go of me. "You, what?"

"I think I have a date today."

"What! When? Where? Who? And what do you mean by you think?" Here came the interrogation. 

"I don't know if it's a date or not yet."

"What's his name? What school is he from? You know I can find out nearly all the students in our area." I admit, Bona was one very social butterfly and had connections around half the globe. For her finding profile information was like going down the mart to buy a piece of bubblegum. Plus, her looks aided in drawing the attention of many boys. Too bad she already has a boyfriend. I told his name was Taehyung who went to Bighit Boys. As soon as I said those words three students walking by stopped and looked at me. They paused before striding towards our direction. 

"Hey. You mean THE Kim Taehyung?"

I recognised some of their faces. The girl with the short skirt was a student in the neighbouring class. The other I couldn't clearly remember. I wonder how they knew Taehyung and made him seem like someone unreachable. He must've been popular. Maybe a casanova? No wonder why I was falling for his methods so easily.

"Why would Kim Taehyung socialise with someone like you?" one of the girls sneered. 

"How do you know him?" I genuinely asked but another girl laughed in disbelief. 

"Stop joking with us."

I frowned ready to retort back but as the hot-headed person Bona was she was a step quicker.

 

"Na Haeryung. Don't talk like you know him," Bona retaliated. "Who do you think you are to snap at Sunhee. His girlfriend or something?"

One of her friends stood in front, poking Bona in the shoulder, "Lee Bona. Be quiet if you don't know anything. Haeryung and Taehyung's been a week now." 

"What!" she exclaimed in disbelief. I too was surprised. Taehyung never mentioned anything about a girlfriend. 

"Minyoung," Haeryung pulled her friend back, looking uncomfortable. "Let's just stop here for today."

"Ha. Seems like it's not true." Bona briefly scanned the three girls, "I wonder how Taehyung would feel if he hears that he's in a relationship that even he didn't know of. Let's go Sunhee, don't even deal with girls like this." I met eyes with Haeryung who seemed uneasy. Serves her right. How did she have the audacity to spread false rumors likes that. Moreover, to her friends? 

"Mmm. I wasn't going to bother with them." 

 

 

Finally the dreaded time at school was over. I wondered if Taeh

Please log in to read the full chapter