Trust

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Kim Taehyung!"

I groaned in reply. "Can you get off me? I'm a body with a girlfriend now. You can go touch some aliens instead. I'll introduce you to them. They're very beautifully green," I tried to shake him off my shoulders.

"Tch," he spat.*dirty water*

Jungkook, Hoseok and I were walking down the exit of the school. I constantly checked my phone to see if Sunhee had read my messages from last night. The girl who would usually reply within one minute of sending the text didn't respond to my messages for nearly half a day. Strange.

 

"Wow. You're really pretty! Why are you here?"

"Are you here to find someone?"

"What's your name?"

"Can I have your number?" 

 

The three of us were stuck on in traffic as the male students jammed the path. Pretty? There must've been a girl somewhere nearby. That was the only reason to explain why there was a crowd of boys in the middle of the school. 

"Jeon Jungkook," I called.

"Yes?"

"Go see what they're making a big deal about."

"Hyung I can't be bothere-"

"Wait," Hoseok stuck his hands out to stop Jungkook from taking another step. "I'll go. Pretty girl, they said."

I smirked and nodded my head side to side. "I should've known."

Hoseok pushed through the crowd of boys and finally set his foot in front of the girl.

"Hello."

"Hi," the female greeted back.

"Are you looking for someone?" 

"Yes."

"What school are you from?" 

"I'm from Giryo High School."

"Giryo? Then you should know Ahn Sunhee. She's my friend's girlfriend. But who are you here for?"

Because of the group of girl-crazy boys in front I wasn't able to hear their conversation. But it was taking Hoseok longer than necessary. I called his name several times as the impatient person I was. However in the end I had to drag Jungkook over to barge myself into the crowd to find him.

"-y name's Jung Hoseok."

"I'm looking for-" the girl spun around when she felt my presence.

 

"Taehyung"

"Ah you're.." I frowned. What was her name again?

"You know her?" Hoseok asked.

"Not really," I scratched my head.

Please log in to read the full chapter