Forever

Into My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I recommend readers to listen to the songs that come with this chapter*

   

"Yesterd-"

Before Jimin could explain Hyojin interrupted, "Taehyung, this is the boy who helped me get home when I was lost yesterday. Isn't that right?"

"I guess so," Jimin looked at me and I pretended to look away at the empty air. Namjoon who was behind me was once again surprised at the new face.

"Who is she?" he asked.

I pulled Hyojin towards me, away from Jimin. "Say hi. She's my childhood friend from Daegu."

"Oh..." Namjoon just briefly nodded his head and Hyojin replied with a bow. "So, what's the thing you had to talk about?" he asked, eyes averting towards my direction.

"It's about Sunhee." 

I swallowed in my anger while staring at Jimin. At the mention of her name I saw his body stiffen. But it was strange to see Namjoon irritated as well. He was looking at Jimin like how I was staring at the guy. Almost as if he knew. Jimin would meet neither of our eyes and in a matter of seconds the atmosphere turned ice cold. 

"Yah. Why don't we all sit down and have a nice chit-chat?" Hoseok bluntly suggested. "It's been long since we got together like this. Why is everyone so busy lately?" When no one said anything he just awkwardly laughed off his comment and stratched his head then stuck next to Jungkook to ask what happened. The younger one just sighed at his hyung pitying him for his senselessness. While Hoseok was pestering Jungkook I turned around to Namjoon,

"You know something don't you?"

He didn't avoided my question so I grabbed his shoulders, "Cough it up, now." He knew. I could see it in his eyes. He knew that ther was something going on between Jimin and Sunhee. It seemed like he was questioning himself whether to tell me the truth or not. Then he mumbled a reply under his breath.

"This is ridiculous." 

He scanned his surrounding once. "Is this something to talk about right at this moment? You have a guest here." 

"Hyojin can you go inside that room for now?" I asked pointing to the spare room that I always used. However, she just stood behind me.

"Don't fight please." 

I nodded at her and pushed her into the room then faced the boys again. "Now explain."

"What's the point. Seems like you already know," said Namjoon.

"You knew too! But you didn't tell me?" I spoke in exasperation.

"Tell you what? That your best friend has eyes on your girlfriend? Or that he's had feelings for her long before you? WHAT COULD I HAVE TOLD YOU? YOU TELL ME." Namjoon raised his voice in frustration.

"What?! I thought you gave up on her?" Hoseok asked finally comprehending the situation. 

"How can you fold up your feelings if you've liked someone for so long? Our hearts aren't make of paper," Jimin replied. However, in his own question was his answer to what Hoseok had asked him. 

"You," I ordered. "Shut it." I didn't understand how he still confidently raised his head up high after what he tried to do yesterday. 

"What did I do wrong?" Jimin retorted.

"What did I do wrong? What did I do wrong huh," I repeated his words obviously pissed off at his attitude. "Let me tell you what you did wrong. You went to my girlfriend's house after that stupid fire. Oh wait. Not only did you just go there, you tried to kiss her," I huffed. "Do you still not know what you did wrong?"

"What!? What did you just say?" Namjoon pushed passed me and grabbed onto Jimin. "This guy did what?!" 

 

"Get your hands off me."

Jimin whacked Namjoon's hands off him and the talle

Please log in to read the full chapter