The Race !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

They all went into their own cars and vans and wore seatbelts . " I have plastics , mints and other sweets behind . Go take it , " Crystal said to Leeteuk , Onew and Suho who are seating at the back . Jae Yul was sitting beside her . " Yaah .. ! Your car is the 1st most unique car in the WHOLE universe that i have ever seen in my WHOLE life ! " said Leeteuk . " I agree , " said Onew with a wide smile . Suho just sat there looking around smilling . Crystal smiled . She opened EXO's songs . The list are , Overdose , MAMA , Growl , Wolf , HISTORY , Open Arms , Baby Don't Cry , What Is Love , Miracles In December , 3.6.5 then XOXO . " These are my favourite EXO's songs . Today , Wednesday , is going to be their songs , Monday is Super Junior's songs then lastly , Tuesday , SHINee . The other days i decide . My favourite song among these is What Is Love , " she said . " Let's start ! " shouted Mr Kim from inside his car . " He's really noisy , " Crsytal said . " I KNOW RIGHT ?! . " said the boys in her car .

They on their engines and 1 .. 2 .. and .. 3 ! They started . Crystal started to speed up slowly . They are lucky since the road isnt too crowded with cars . When they think its over the limit for them , " Crystal-ah , slow down ! You are too fast ! " said Leeteuk . " VERY FAST ! " shouted Jae Yul , Onew and Suho . " What ? This is only half the speed ? It's very slow you know ? " she said . " WHAT ?!! " they all shouted . " Just sleep or listen to the songs ignoring the speed . Eat the sweets or play your phone , " she said . They all watch Crystal speed up ALMOST to the end of the car's limit .

  

" I LOVE THIS CAR ! " she shouted ! " I LOVE THE SPEED LIMIT ! ITS HIGH ! " she said . " SUPER HIGH ! " the boys shouted . The boys look behind and they cannot see Mr Kim and their vans . " You really lost them didnt you ? " said Leeteuk . " They are 4 km far from us , " she said . " WHAT !!! " they shouted again but louder this time . " Shikuro ! " she shouted . " Just hold a little more for me to lost them at 2 km more then i'll slow down , " she said . " I hope its going to be fast , " said Suho . After 5 minutes , it was already 2 km and they have almost arrived at the venue . She didnt tell them where they'd go , only Mr Kim and the drivers . She brought them to watch movie . 

 

Since it did not have many people on that day , Crystal decided to bring them to Yongsan to watch movie with them so she could enjoy but it was abit ruined because of that bastard beside her . " I'm slowing down , " she said and they all were as relieved as them surviving through that dangerous near death life . " You are really a dangerous person , " Onew said laughing . " Its not the best now , slowing down . I prefer speed , " she said . After 10 minutes , they've arrived . " Where are we ? "asked Suho while getting ot of the car . " Ask D.O later on , " she said . " Wae ? " Suho asked . " Dont you watch your own show ? " she asked in disbelief . " What show ? We have so many shows , " he replied . " EXO Showtime ? " she said . " Ahh .. We watch it , " he said . " Then you should know where we are . He came here before , " Crystal said . " Really ? " he said not believing her . " You dont watch it throughly do you ? " she said sighing . " But arent you cold ? " asked Leeteuk , " You look like you've worn thin clothes , " said Onew . " I'm cool , " she said . " They are going to arrive in .. half an hour or more time , " she said . " D'e ?! " the boys said except Jae Yul who is looking at Crystal while his hands in his coat being cold ( not acting ) .

" My eardrums are bursting soon and i'll be deaf and i wont debut because of you , " she said looking at them , The boys back off while closing their mouths like a turtle's head going inside of its shell ( backing off part ) . " Lets go do something while waiting for them , " she said while pulling her handphone out from her coat and dialed Mr Kim's number . While walking with the boys , she put her handphone on her ear . " Mr Kim , are you still far ? " she asked . " YAA ! ODISEO ?! " he shouted through the phone . The boys looked at her who is putting her phone away from her ear . " GOD he's loud ! " she shouted . " I already arrived . I'm gonna do something with the boys . I dont know what but something , " she said on the phone . She pressed on loudspeaker . " WHAT ?! you have arrived ? " he said . " Didnt you hear me ? " she asked . " YOU !! ARE YOU A HUMAN ?!!!! IS YOUR CAR EVEN A CAR ?!!!! " he shouted . The boys looked at Crystal agreeing what Mr Kim is saying . " Ahh .. Just come here quick . Quick up your speed and you'll be here in 10 minutes , " she said . " I am speeding ! " he replied , " Dont lie . Now you're at normal speed arent you ? Just quicken up . Im not a patient person , " she said . "O'hh , " he replied . " Annyeong , " she said and they put the call off .