This Is Where It Starts !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

When they went out of the roof , Crystal said , " I have to go to meet Mr Lee and Mr Kim , do you know where they are ? " " Really ? Super Junior , SHINee and EXO also have to meet them . He said in 30 minutes after the audition . " he said . " O'hh ? Bajayeo , he also said to me to meet him in 30 minutes after the auditions just now too ! " she said in a shocked tone . " Then i guess we should go together , but i dont know where to meet him ? Do you ? " she asked . " Waah ? They are really bad arent they ? Only telling you to meet in 30 minutes but you dont even know where , lucky you have me ! " he said . They laughed . " Kaja , " he said . " Buy'a ? I have to meet the boys ? Haissh ! I will be so shy ! Otok'e ? WAE ? " said Crystal in her heart . She was screaming as she is so nervous and so shy ! " Its okay , they wont talk bad about me because i showed my talent right ? And plus , they complimented me didnt they ? Or was it just a dream ?! AHH ! " she said in her heart some more . Crystal always thinks of this but when she realised she saying that in her mind , she will stop it and return to her normal life with confidence .

They have arrived in the BIG meeting room . Crystal walked in with Taemin . " YAA ! Did you flirt with her ? " asked Kyuhyun . " Crystal-ah , did he kiss you ? " asked Lay . " Anyeo , " she replied . " Did he hugged you and say sweets words ? " asked D.O. Crystal showed a big smile again like Chanyeol laughing and nodding while answering , " Bajayeo ! " Taemin smiled . Then , Mr Kim shouted and answered just 5% of childishness , " YAA ! How dare you ! We need her fresh ! Araseo ?! K'emanh'e .. ! " he said . " I know right ?! " Ryeowook said to Mr Kim . " You playboy ! " said Donghae . 

" Okay , enough , enough . Crystal , have a seat , " Mr Lee said . Crystal came and seat in between of Chanyeol and Mr Kim . " Annyeong , " whisppered Chanyeol to Crystal . " Ya , dont take advantage of her , araseo ? " said Mr Kim to Chanyeol . Chanyeol smiled cutely . Other who saw them together and when Mr Kim said that , they were envious of Chanyeol . " You're so cute ! " Crystal wrote on a paper and sent it to Chanyeol beside her secretly . Unfortunatly , a lot of them saw what they were doing and was really envious and they started to send letter to each other on how envious they are secretly too .

When CryYeol ( Crystal&Chanyeol ) stopped they all also stopped . " Crystal will only have a month to be a trainee in SM here because we can see her success through online . She will be joining a girl's group name ' TG ' which means , the goddesses . The girls have been training for a year now and Crystal is really lucky thanks to her talent ! " The whole room started to cheer loudly . " Crystal really suit with that girl's group name ! " said Luhan . " K'end'e .. Isnt it that too short for her to be a trainee ? " asked Eunhyuk . " YAA !!! " shouted Mr Kim and everyone was shocked , even Crystal . " Why does she need to be a trainee for so long ? She is halfway to intenational , " he continued then everyone started to agree . Crystal also nodded . " Actually , i wanted to make her debut either this week or next week but i dont think the other members are ready . They'll be here soon . " said Mr Lee . Mr Lee looked at Crystal and said , " In my opinion , they arent as angelic as Crystal , they're just normal " PRETTY " girls , unlike you , your are special , unique and cant explain in words . " and end off with a smile . " BAJAYEO , " all the boys said .