Hell For Crystal !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

After the news ended , they dont really care about it because it has happened alot of times since they are celebrities . Everyone looked at Crystal and Kay . Kay playing her phone and Crystal sitting beside Eun Sang plays with her fingers . Crystal takes Eun Sang as her guardian angel . She only listens to her because she is ALSO(plus the guardian angel) the leader of the group , the oldest , the nicest , the most polite and most gentle human after her hyungs and noonas . She never wanted to disappoint Eun Sang . She takes care of Crystal all the time . Eun Sang looked at Crystal and smiled . " Ya , arent you going to throw away that habit of yours ? " Eun Sang asked looking at her . Crystal not looking at her and replied by nodding while playing with her fingers . Everyone looked at them . " Are you going to keep this up ? " she asked again . Crystal nodded(still not looking at Eun Sang) . " Are you going to this to all your sunbaes ? " Eun Sang said . Crystal smiled and it can be seen and she nodded . " Im going to disturb everyone in this room starting from today . ALL , " Crystal said . Eun Sang looke up at and said , " She's talking about you , EXO and SHINee , " Then she looked at the rest of TG's members and said , " You guys too , "

Looking up and smiling cutely , tugging her arm around Eun Sang's " But i'll disturb you the most because i love you ! " Crystal said cutely . Eun Sang smirked then smiled looking at Crystal . Everyone smiled . Crystal rests her head on Eun Sang's shoulder while playing her fingers again . " You , you have to get a boyfriend quickly so that we would be free . You dont even had your first kiss yet , " Eun Sang said . Everyone was shocked especially the main boys and except her BFFs . " So your recent boyfriend ? " asked Lay . " I had a feeling he wasnt the one but i dont believe it untill that day , " she replied . " I hate boyfriends , i told you i dont represent them that , " Crystal said frowning and letting Eun Sang's arm go .

" Wae ? " asked Suho . Crystal explained and also showing it using her hands . " Boy-fri-END , girl-fri-END , there's an end in those words . That's what i hate it the most . I dont represent my friends as friend but i represent them as someone close i know or sunbaes or hubaes or hyungs , dongsaengs or anything else except friend , " she said . " What about family ? " asked Kai . They looked at Kai and then back to Crystal . Crystal ran her hand through her hair and said , " I .. Hate that the most , " she said looking down onto her hands . " To me , i have 3 hyungs and 1 noona and i still dont represent them that eventhough they are my biologicals . We all dont . We represent each other as someone who we love even till the day we die and someone who is always by our side but to me i personally represent them as the God of my life , no one can ever change that , " she said . " Eun Sang is my guardian angel , " she added . " No one is my family and no one will ever be , " she said . Everyone looked down and some looked awkward . She looked up smiling slightly . " You all are people i love and would never want to lose . When the day comes , you'll know what i mean , " she said .

* Phone rings * Crystal took out her phone and smiled widely . She pressed answer and said , " OPPA ! BOGO SHIPEO SEO(i missed you) ! " she said excitedly . Everyone was quite shocked , even Eun Sang . The boys are seriously confused and thought , ' Is she a damn player ? Is she trying to play our feelings ? ' Eun Sang then realised that she is talking to her oldest hyung , Jacob and trying to make everyone jealous . Eun Sang laughed slightly . Crystal heared her and looked at her then she smiled at her then turn back . " Oppa , how are you ? Are you back from New York ? " she said on the phone . Jacob replied then Crystal said , " Chakammann(wait a minute) , " She went near to Eun Sang and whisperred , " I know that you know that my hyung called . Your thinking was correct . Im trying to make the boys jealous so dont ever tell them , NEVER ! I trust you okay guardian angel ? " she said then looked at Eun Sang and they smiled . 

Crystal went out to talk . The main boys gave excuse to go out and follow Crystal and they've succeded . They followed Crystal and hide . They heared their conversation . " Oppa , lets meet , i really miss you so much , " she said . Jacob told her that everyone has come back and Crystal shouted happily , " OPPA SERIOUSLY ?! " and she got yes as an answer so she shouted happily not realising that Jae Yul was there as well as the boys(not realising Jae Yul) and Jae Yul also didnt realise the boys . At that moment , she shouted , " OPPA SARANGHAE ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! You must have become more handsome , " she shouted . The boys(plus Jae Yul) was shocked . They were very disappointed and heartbroken . Jae Yul's eyes began to water a bit . 

" Oppa , lets meet at your house okay ? " she said . Jacob agreed and Crystal smiled . Jacob said that he would call the other hyungs and Racheal too . Crystal looked down and said with a abit of a watery eyes , " Oppa , you know i love you right ? " she said . Jacob replied sweet things . " Oppa , about the thing .. Lets discuss it when we meet , " she said . Jacob said that they'll discuss it at his place .

After she hung up her call she turned and saw Jae Yul . " You .. You've moved on really fast dont you ? " he said . Crystal's smile expression went to an unsatissfied expression . " Its so obvious now that you dont really love me and that you lied to everyone . You even made me chase after you , " he added . " That .. The words you just said , " Crystal started . Her eyes is SLOWLY getting teary . " Are you sure of what's in my heart ? Did you ever know ? " she said . Crystal hesitated to say the next few words . " Are .. Are you sure i've moved on ? " she added and her tears went down on one eye . The boys who were looking hide back in teary eyes as she found out that she hadnt moved on . The boys walked away . Some looking down . Crystal saw them but Jae Yul did not .

Crystal looked at the boys while saying , " Because you are right , " she said that out loud and back to look at Jae Yul . The boys stopped and looked back up smiled but still not looking at Crystal . Crystal saw them smile and she was glad they heard it . " A few had passed and why would i not still get over you ? Say what you wanna say cause i know who'll trust me , " she added . " I told you not to chase me and get over me but you didnt . Why do you think im the ' The GODDESS ' group ? " she said . The boys walk to the meeting room back . Baekhyun decided to stay and listen but Crystal didnt realise . " I , have developed feelings for EXO some inner feeling at some of them . I told myself that i liked them so much that i grew inner feelings for them , " she said . Baekhyun was shocked and listened more carefully . " Who ? " he asked .

Crystal not minding to say , she say it all , " D.O. sunbae , Kai , Suho sunbae , Luhan sunbae , Chanyeol sunbae , Sehun and Baekhyun sunbae , " she said . " What ? " he said in soft voice but shocked . Baekhyun gasped . " Lately im growing feeling for Baekhyun sunbae . I've been putting him as my wallpaper and im really falling for him . Baekhyun was shocked , happy as he ever was , glad and so much more . She never thought a goddess like her liked him so much . Taeyeon was once what he wanted but not anymore . " To tell you more , when i was their fan , i dont really like it when Taeyeon sunbae and him being together , " she added . Baekhyun went back to the meeting room .