The Fight and Truth !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

When she came into the room and settled , Crystal was shocked and so she made no eye contact with her ex-boyfriend , Jang Jae Yul . Jang Jae Yul was shocked too and just kept staring at Crystal . Mr Kim came in , everyone stand to welcome him , " Boys , girls , " he said with a smile and they all at back down . " This is Jang Jae Yul , a business man that is successful and handsome . He is loyal , helpful and romantic , " Mr Kim started . Crystal looked down and did a small laugh sarcasticlly quietly and looked back up at Mr Kim and leaned to her chair . " He will be the CEO of this company , " said Mr Kim . " WHAT ! " shouted the everyone including Crystal . " I will still be the CEO of course but he will be the 2nd CEO ofthis company , " he added . Everyone calmed a bit except Crystal . She hated it so much . How can she move on with this jerk above her in just her lie life but not her eal life where she is much higher than anyone else . She was frustrated . " Yes , annyeongsaeyo . My name is Jang Jae Yul , you can call me Mr Jang or Mr Jae Yul . I seek for your cooperation and please take care of me , " he started . 

" I AM what Mr Kim decribed , " he added looking at Crystal . Crystal could not stand it anymore and stand up . Everyone was shocked and looked at her . " Really ? Then show it . Show everyone how you are successful , handsome , helpful , romantic ! " she said and stopped for 3 seconds , " and loyal ? " she said with a questioning tone and watery eyes . Jae Yul looked at her with watery eyes and said , " Crystal-ah .. " " Shikuro .. " she said without shouting but a polite-like tone and turn around and walked out of the meeting room . Jae Yul ran after her . Everyone looked at Crystal going out of the meeting room and then Jae Yul . Mr Kim dismissed them except for Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun , Taemin , Suho , Chanyeol , Kai , Baekhyun , Lay , D.O. , Sehun & Luhan to follow him go meet them . 

At the first floor , they could see Crystal going out of the building but Jae Yul caught her arm " Crystal-ah , let's talk , " he said but she fight for her arm back and kept walking . The boys were abit shocked to see that . This time , Jae Yul caught her arm hard . Crystal tried to let go but she couldnt , she couldnt use her powers now as she cant use her powers as she is panicked or too hurt so she had to go with it . " We have nothing to talk about . You dont know me and i dont know you . I hate you and you hate me . You're married .. " she stopped . " And i'm not , " she continued . " Crystal-ah , i'm not married , i cancelled it because i realised that i was in deep love with you eventhough i'm with her , " he said . Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun , Onew , Taemin , Suho , Chanyeol , Kai , Baekhyun , Lay , D.O. , Sehun , Luhan and Mr Kim was shocked to hear that . " Buy'a ? They were lovers ? " said Mr Kim whispering . The boys didnt answers as they were disappointed because they had feelings for Crystal and was trying to help her move on but they cant anymore since the jerk is their CEO now . 

" So , you think not cancelling the marriage would solve anything ? " asked Crystal . She bring her arm that was caught by Jae Yul up and down hardly to let her arm free and now it is . " You are wrong . When you comforted her .. I was okay , when you hugged her .. I was okay .. " her eyes began to water very fast . " But when you kissed her , " her tears fell . " I was hurt bady , " she added . " So you lied to everyone that i hurt you till you are dying for sympathy ? " said Jae Yul with a small laugh . " Annyeo , " she answered . " What killed me was that you proposing to her then you kissed her comfortably infront of me the you started toplan out on your wedding , doesnt that explains everything why i'm dying ? " she continued . Jae Yul looked in her eyes . The boys watching felt hurt . " I have in Super Junior , SHINee EXO , TG and my hyungs and noona to be with me , " she said . " She has hyungs and noona ? " asked Baekhyun . The boys looked at Mr Kim who is looking at Crystal and Jae Yul and answered , " I dont even know .. But since she said it , its obvious then . " The boys nodded .

" So stop coming to me cause i already have a boyfriend better than you , " she continued . " What ? " the boys and Mr Kim said . " Dont worry , " Eun Sang came all of a sudden and continued , " She said that to get him away from her . " They nodded . " I'm going , bye ! " she said . " Lets at least be .. " Jae Yul was cut by Crystal . " Lets not be anything . Not even strangers . I dont want to see you . I dont care who you are and what Mr Kim describe you is way below his description . Dont expect me too much . I dont need you in my life anymore , Im recovering by the help from the boys especially Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun , Onew , Taemin , Suho , Chanyeol , Kai , Baekhyun , Lay , D.O. , Sehun and Luhan together with my best friends . The boys at least knows how to take care of my heart even at our first meeting . So do what you want . I'll ignore you from now onwards .. " she stopped and said , " Jae Yul sajangnim , " and bowed with tears . * Thunder and ran falls * . Jae Yul's tears came out and he just stood still while Crystal walked back in the with tears but , " Crystal-ah , " Jae Yu shouted her name and Crystal stopped , " You , i will not give up on you and .. Biann'e d'o( and ) .. Saranghae .. " he added .

The boys was deeply sad , disappointed and scared that Crystal will come back to Jae Yul's arms . Crystal walked away and texted Super Junior , SHINee , EXO , TG and Mr Kim , " Guys , get ready , im treating you guys . See you at 6 . " she send . She changed to her normal self . The boys got their text and smiled slightly . When she got at the 2nd floor , she saw the boys and Mr Kim . " O'hh ? Did you got my text ? " They akwardly answered because they dont want her to find out that they saw all that . " See you later , " she said with a wide smile . They all smiled akwardly back . After Crystal left , they all let out a big sigh of relieved . " Ya , go get ready , " said Mr Kim . " D'e ! " the boys went home and get ready eventhough it was raining but Crystal knew that it was going to stop before 6 .