The New Girls !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

Still in the BIG meeting room waiting for the girls both Mr Lee and Mr Kim handed Crystal over to the boys care . They all started to talked to Crystal right after they left . " We have met them already but they arent as impressive as you are even at our first meeting , " said Leeteuk . " Kur'eyeo ? "asked Crystal and they all nodded . " I dont believe you , " Crystal said with an arrogant-like answer . " Youh have to ! " said Ryeowook . " Wae ? " she asked . " Because its true , " replied EunHae . " O'hh .. Kur'e .. " he said .. After a few seconds , " Ya , actually .. I like one of the couples at here .. " she said . " Couple ? " asked Sehun while looking at Crystal and she nodded . " Duga ? " he asked again . " ... EunHae , " she said . " WHAAT ?! " they all shouted . " Ahh wae ? " Crystal asked with a shocked face . " No but , you said you liked me and Onew-hyung the most ? Perhaps .. You changed heart ? " asked Chanyeol worried . " Annyi ? I ' LOVE ' you and Onew but i ' LIKE ' EunHae , dont you see the difference ? " she answered . " O'hh , thats right .. " Onew said and Chanyeol nodded his head .

After 10 minutes , 11 girls came into the room . " Annyeongsaeyo , " one of the girls said . " O'hh , faster come in , " said Lay . The rest including Crystal watched them come in . Then , Mr Kim came in alone as Mr Lee is busy to arrange stuff for Crystal . " Crystal-ah , this is the rest of the member , " Mr Kim said . " O'hh ? Crystal-ah ? Are you joining us ? Seriously ?! " said one of the members feeling extremely shocked and excited . " O'hh ? That is Crystal ?! " says the other 4 members . " O'hh ?! " said Crystal , speechless . " Long time no see BFF ! " said the 5 members , Nicole , Soo Young , Kay , Eun Sang and Min . " O'hh .. I guess i'll be joining you guys ! Dont leave me alone araseo ? " Crystal replied , they just nodded . 

" Buya ? You know these girls ? " ask Ryeowook . " Not all , only Nicole , Soo Young , Kay , Eun Sang and Min . They are my long lost BFFs , " Crystal said with a smile . " Haigoo .. " sighed Kyuhyun . " Wae ? " Crystal asked . " Your angel smile .. " Donghae replied . Crystal smiled , showing her teeth . " Okay , okay . Crystal , ypu will be joining them . They know how talented you are so .. " " Just join us and we will help you everything ! We dont care if you need to train for 1 month only because we know that you are REALLY REALLY talented and we are dying to meet you . For your information , im your fan , " said one of tthe members name Jazz . Crystal just smiled as well as Mr Kim . " Kur'eso , if we want anything about Crystal , we will come to meet you then , " said Eunhyuk . " Borag'uh ?! " said Nicole , Soo Young , Kay , Eun Sang and Min . Crsytal laughed a little . 

" Crsytal-ah .. Do you , want to be the leader of the group ? " asked Mr Kim . " Wae ? Dont you have a leader ? " she asked . " No but you are really good . They all wanted to a leader except you . You really are special after all . " said Mr Kim . " Then , can i choose the leader ? I can tell who is eligible in being a leader , " she wished . " Of course , " said the members . Mr Kim looked at her and nodded . " Then , i think i'll get to know them first , " she said . Mr Kim and everyone in the room nodded . 

Suddenly , Mr Lee came in and said , " Crystal-ah , looks like you already have a schedule a week after your debut . " Everyone was shocked . " D'e ?! " said Crystal . " You will be going to an acting training . You will be in a drama soon called , ' My Angel ' . The main actors are you and Park Jong Suk-shi , " he continued . " Yes , thats right , " said Mr Kim . " OMO ! " Crystal got up from her seat and everyone looked at her . " Really ?! Are you really serious ? O'hh , otok'e ? I love him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !! " she continued . Everyone was shocked to hear that except for her 5 BFFs . " Buy'a ? " the boys said . " Crystal-ah , are you a playgirl ? " asked Chanyeol . " She is not , she loved Jong Suk before you guys , " said Eun Sang , the calm and polite girl . " Aishh , this is sad .. Its just so sad .. " said Luhan . " I cant wait to meet him ! " Crystal said with a big smile showing her teeth . " Jong Suk was unexpectedly your fan . He downloaded all of your songs and covers . He loved your cover , ' Eyes , Nose , Lips and Open Arms the most . He said he liked to act with you if possible in lots of dramas . Congrats ! Looks like he will melt so much when he meet you too ! " said Mr Lee with a big smile .

Crystal and her members laughed . " Dont worry , me being your huge fan wont fade away , im loyal .. Only some arent .. " said Crystal looking down . " I'll go hang out with the girls , see you later ! " said crystal , cheered up again .They went to an empty practice room . " Crystal-ah , you have to keep your secret really carefully okay ? BOTH ! " said Kay . " What secret ? " the other 6 members asked .