The Comeback Week !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

* On the TV * " Cha cha CHA ! Now , we have brought the goddesses up , beside to where they belong , " said J-Hope . " Yes and now we have these goddesses here to introduce themselves and to get their numbers , " said Jimin and J-Hope slightly pushed Jimin with his elbow which is holding the mic and said while laughing , " Yes and now , lets welcome .. " " TG !!! " both Js ( J-Hope & Jimin ) shouted . When they shouted this , fans was shouting crazily . " Annyeongsaeyeo ,  urineun TG mida ( We are TG ) , " TG said then the MCs went with , " Waah .. ! " " So TG , " said J-Hope and they replied with , " N'e , " " The whole world has been waiting for the day of your debut and it is finally here , " he added . " Yes and we are really grateful to our fans who put intrest in our group very fast with just one music video eventhough they didnt know that we even knew EXO since EXO is now a universe angels and with the help of the forever shining boys , SHINee , " said Crystal . " Yes and we also thanked Super Junior who always hangs out with all of us together with EXO and SHINee at SM , " said Hee Seul . * Waiting room * " Waah , she really complimented us didnt she ? " said Luhan .

" Yes , " said Jimin . " So pretty , " said J-Hope and  TG laughed . * At the waiting room * " Buy'a ? Is he trying to flirt ? " said Sehun . * TV * " A request from all the fans world wide to get extra time for this one question , " said Jimin . " Who is the leader of this group ? And we got to know that Crystal had been chosen to choose the leader as she knows who is eligible to be one , " he said . " Everyone has been expecting Crystal , the main goddess to be the leader of TG but did she really become the leader ? The news will be revealed at TG's DIAMOND press conference tomorrow so make sure to watch it , " said J-Hope . " Okay enough talking and lets have them to perform for the world wide fans , " said Jimin . " This has been .. " said Jimin . " Time with TG ! " they ALL said . 

TG's pictures came out one by one individually then together with all the members . * Room * * TG pictures appearing * " Waah .. They are really the queen of goddess  arent they ? " said Chen . * TV * " You're the diamond in my heaaaart~~ .. "  sang Crystal . She's hitting ALL the high notes in the song and when she is hitting the high notes , her veins can be seen at her neck popping out but not that much , just a bit since she's a girl .

* Room * " Seriously ? The notes are SO high ! " said Tao . " I agree , " said Taemin . " How can she hit that ? " said Kris . " You can even see abit of her veins at her neck , " said Suho . " Plus , i just realised that her neck is pretty and smooth , " said Lay . " She even hit ALL the highest notes in the song . Some of them is just a normal high note , " said Baekhyun . " The dance steps are quite easy-diffivult too , " said Luhan . * TV * * Crystal solo break dance *

* Room * " WAAH ! " they all shouted after seeing Crystal's solo break dance except for Kai and Taemin who just moved up from leaning against the chair with their eyes open wide . " Her solo dance is so cool ! I didnt see that in the mv ?! " said Baekhyun . * TV * * TG posing * * Back to backstage * After TG finished their performance , Crystal was known that she injured her ankle . The members helped Crystal after they go in so the fans wont see it . The memebers helped to carry her . Mr Shin standing there do not knowwhat happened . " Mr Shin , she injured her ankle , " said Eun Sang . " Bring her to the car . Both of you help her then stay in the car with her , " he commanded and Eun Sang and Megan nodded . The staffs give way to TG ( the rest to go to waiting room ) . 

When the 9 members came in , everyone congratulate them . " Crystal odiseo ? " asked Chen . " O'hh , about that .. " said Jazz . " She injured her ankle when doing the solo break dance , " said Belle . " What ? " they all said with a worried face . " So where is she now ? asked Kai . " I think they're going to her house because now she cant go anywhere else except her house since we already debut , " said Jessica . " Lets go meet her , " said Taemin . Crystal's other 4 members blocked their way and the boys stopped . " She never gave anyone in her house except for her siblings , " said Nicole . " So where are they going now ? " asked Sehun . " Hotel , " said Min .

" Lets go meet her , " Kris said . " Andu'e , " said Soo Young . " What now ?! " said D.O frustrated . " She didnt give us permission to tell you but we know you'll be worried and she'll kill us if she knows that we tell you , " said Kay . Some of them sigh . They all returned to SM building with a worry heart . 

The next day , TG's manager came and told EXO , SHINee and TG that Crystal wont be coming due to some personal problems and they nodded . The main boys are actually worried sick sbout her . When the day of the press conference arrived , Crystal came to SM building clinging to Eun Sang and the others helpe to cover her . Suddenly , EXO and SHINee was also coming into the building . They were just behind them but sped up their steps after they saw Crystal .

When Crystal heard them , her face expression was like she was caught doing something bad . The main boys ran to Crystal . Crystal looked at them trying to stand normally . She smiled and they smiled slightly back . They tried to not look or sound suspicious to protect the members who told them . " Wae ? " asked Crystal trying to stand normally as hard as she can . " O'hh ... Just .. See you later , " said Chen . " Kaja ! " shouted Suho . " What are you doing ? " said Onew . " We need togo first so she can take her time to go up since she hurt her ankle , " said Chanyeol behind him .

The boys went up then TG . TG got ready for the conference and went to the venue straight away . The event was half an hour . After the event . TG went home and rested .