The Beggining ..

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

A girl name Crystal is scouted on the streets by the SM staff . She is really popular Seoul , Korea as she is well-known in the internet for her super angelic voice that makes everyone melt non-stop , her dancing also as she is a real dancing machine and a dancing princess . People call her ' DM ( dance machine ) Princess ' . She does not like to be called as a ' queen ' as its too awkward for her . She had fallen in deep love with S.M. Entertainment because her favourite boybands are from there , most of them are . From Super Junior , she likes Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Ryeowook and Kyuhyun , from EXO , she likes D.O. , Sehun and Luhan but she loves Chanyeol THE MOST ! From SHINee , she loves Onew THE MOST too !

After getting scouted , she decided to go for the audition . When she came into the building , she saw alot of people . They were practicing and working hard for the audition . Suddenly , a teenage girl came towards her and asked politely and eagerly , " OMO ! Are you Crystal the DM Princess ? " She replied with a bit of shocked look but said politely , " O'hh ? Yes .. " she gave a smile then . " OMO ! EVERYONE ! ITS CRYSTAAAAL !! THE DM PRINCESS !! SHE'S HERE !! " suddenly the teenage girl shouted which made everyone turn to look if its true and it is . Everyone came running towards Crystal . " Crystal ! Im your biggest fan ! " , " Crystal ! I love you ! " , " Crystal ! You will be the artist of SM soon ! " and finally , " Crystal, you are the leader of all angels that is why you are so beauiful ! " . Everyone agreed to that sentence .

She was shocked . Extremly ! " Ahh .. So , you all are my fans ? " said Crystal with a big smile on her face like Chanyeol's . They all replied together , " FOREVAAAAH ! " . One of them said , " Till we die ! " and again , all of the agreed . Crystal gave them her autograph and took pictures with them . In her heart , she was so happy that she wanted to burst into tears right at that moment as what her fans say was really touching and very loyal but she is strong so she hold it in . 

Without them noticing , SuJu , SHINee , EXO , Kim Young Min the CEO of the entertainment and of course , the lead , Lee Soo Man was going down the stairs and was shocked to see all the fuss . " Crystal ! A very good luck for your audition ! " , one of them said . " Crystal , You are a really talented angel ! Good luck ! " . " Crystal ? " questioned Suju , SHINee and EXO . " Yeaap , she is a really talented girl . You will die from her beauty and her talent . She's really good . She can success in a short period of time . " said Lee Soo Man . " Yeaap , what he said is true , you'll die . You guys will definately fight for her . She said she LOVES Chanyeol and Onew the most .. " said Kim Young Min with a small smile . " Seriously ? " said Chanyeol and Onew . " Waah ! Daebak ! Okaay , lets see how great and pretty she is that we will all die of melting , " said Leeteuk with confidence . " Error ! Its ' BE-AU-TI-FUL ' said Kim Young Min .