The Movie !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

Crystal texted them through whatsapp in the group she named . 30 minutes later , the bell rang . Crystal just got out of her bathroom but already wear clothes . White sweater with rip skinny jeans . While wiping her wet hair with her towel , she opened the door and TG and SHINee appeared . " Ohh , annyeong , túreoga ( come in ) , " she said . " EXO hasnt arrived ? " Jonghyun asked and Crystal replied yes . " I ordered pizza , coke and .. " she said . Everyone settled down , looking at her waiting for her to finish her sentence . " And i dont know , i just order stuff , " she said smiling . " Your house is awesome ! But for you , the colours are .. " said Key . Then Crystal look at him . Key looked at her except that everyone looked at Key and he continued , " Not you , "he said . Crystal smiled . 

" Thats what you dont know about Crystal , she is not a colour manniac , " said Soo Young .* Bell * " I'll get that , " She opened the door and EXO came . Crystal had a big smile on her face . EXO came in one by one and looked around . " Sorry but some may have to seat on the floor , " Crystal said feeling sorry . Before she fully closes the door , a delivery man came and handed the plastic bags . Suddenly , Chanyeol , Sehun and Chen came to help with the stuffs . They bring it to the living room . Crystal paid the man and closes the door . " Tissues and cups are all in there , " When the boys took out the pizza boxes , they all said ' wahhhhh ' . Crystal bought 8 boxes of pizza , 8 bottles of coke , 8 small boxes of small honey chicken and that , total is $232 . Crystal oned the tv and put in the horror movie CD in . Crystal who's leaning at Eun Sang's legs sat in beside Kai who was leaning at Suho's legs as Suho seats beside her and beside Kai was Onew and others but they leave gap except for Crystal , Kai and a few others .

Crystal was going through her twitter and she found something funny . She tapped on Kai who was eating , looked at her and asked , " Wae ? " She pointed to her phone and Kai looked . Some of them realised their actions . KaiStal got closer and closer to each other . Baekhyun who's looking got very jealous . After the video on her phone finished , she offed her phone but she didnt move away from Kai though . Kai realised that but he ignored . " * Sigh * I dont even know why i told you guys about this movie , " she said while shooking her head . " Wae ? " Kai asked . " Its damn scary ?! " Crystal replied with disbelief pointing at the tv screen while continue to eat . Some of TG , EXO and SHINee laughed . 

After watching 3 DVDs , Kay offed the tv while they all strecthed . " Later my maid will be here to clean my house so you guys just do whatever else you want , " Crystal said getting up with the help of Kai . The others were quite feeling something weird about them but Eun Sang just smiled . When Crystal stood up , she streached like evryone else but when she started to streached cutely , the boys stare at her . " Im going to go get my wallet and charger all so wait here , " she said . " For what ? " Jonghyun asked . " Did you forget ? We have to go to the hotel . Our school uniforms and other stuffs and staffs are there , " Crystal said . And they all go , ' Ahhhh , batta ' Crystal went into her room to get her stuff but suddenly , the bell rang . " I'll open it ! " Chen shouted . Crystal replied , " Ohh ! " Some of s followed him . They open the door and an ahjumma came . " Ohh , annyeongsaeyo , " The boys greeted . Crystal came and asked , " Duguyá ? " She looked at the boys then at the ahjumma , " Ohh , ahjumma , come in , " she said . " You guys go first , i'll be there , " she said . 

Everyone nodded and went out . Crystal started to give instructions . 5 minutes later , she came into the van that is with Sehun , Taemin , Kai and Kay . The engine started and they drove off . Crystal started the converstaion . " I am so damn lazy to go to school . Home school is so much better , " Crystal said . " Who isnt ? " said Kay . who was seating at the back with Kai and Taemin . Crystal sat at the front with Sehun . 

( The seats that Crystal and Sehun seat and the front of all is the staff and the driver )

" You guys , " she said smiling . One by one said , " Ya , " to her . " Unnie , can you on some song , " Crystal said to the unnie staff infront . " What song ? " she asked . Crystal look at the others . " Mmm .. Eureureong ? "said Taemin . Kai smiled wide and Sehun said , " Yehet ! " " Ohorat ! " Crystal who is replying a text and Sehun said together . They were all looking at Crystal except Kay who is playing a game at her phone . Without saying anything , the song started . Crystal started . " Yo , ok , " then Kai the others . Then next song is SHINee Everybody then TG's debut song , DIAMOND . After listening to alot of songs , Crystal was bored so she played a game of her phone . A racing car game . * Forward * She turn her phone to the left and right and left and right again and again . The others looked at her play . " Ya , Crystal , " said the staff infront . " Dé , " she replied . "Dó bóanya ( What are you doing ) ? " she asked . " Nothing , " she replied still playing the game . " You think im stupid ? " she said . " Dé .. " Crystal said in a low voice . " Báh ! " she shouted . The others made a small laugh . " Kidding , " Crystal replied smiling . " YOU have got to be kidding me , " she added . 

When she lost the game .. " YAA , YOU STUPID DAMN CAR ! SO USELESS ! WHAT KIND OF GAME ARE YOU ?! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I DOWNLOADED YOU  STUDIP ! " Crystal shouted that when she loses the game . After she finishes her sentence , she gave a bigh sigh in disbelief . Everyone looked at her in shocked after she said the bad words . They are not believing what they had heard . Crystal who was looking at her phone realised what she had done and was SO SO SO embarrased that she wants to hide SO SO badly right at that very moment . " And this is who Crystal " REALLY REALLY " is everybody . Paks'ut ( clap ) , " said Kay and laughing at Crystal . Crystal clears and said , " Sorry ( english ) , " . She run her two finger beside her right forhead and rest her arm at the seat handle and looked outside . 

Everyone is still looking at her including the staff . Crystal knew they were still looking at her so she bring her head up quickly and said , " Ah I said I was sorry so stop starring at me like that ! " she said and everyone did their own things . " This is just the beggining you guys , "Kay said laughing . "What ! "the boys said . " Chugullé ( Do you wanna die ) ? " Crystal said . Kay laughed .

 

 

                                                                                                                       ***

Heey guys , sorry for the late update !! Im so busy because of the home of hell ( school ) !! >< So , just wanna say tat i will be changing a bit abt the story ( from chapter 1 till the end ) and the fonts after this story is finished . Thank youh fr subscribing to meh !! I will continue to work hard !! Any of youh going to the SM auditions next year ? Im going . #TEAMSingapore !! See ya there ! ^^

 #TEAMSingapore