The Meet !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

" Chaa , chaa , chaa ! Quiet ! " shouted Kim Young Min to get them settled . They turned and saw SuJu , SHINee , EXO , Kim Young Min and Lee Soo Man . Suddenly , they all shouted non-stop when the saw their idols on the stairs . SuJu , SHINee and EXO smiled . " Crystal , where are you ? " called Lee Soo Man after the crowd has calmed down . " Here ! " she answered . When she made her appearance , SuJu , SHINee and EXO froze with their mouths open . " Mr Kim , is she a lost angel who leads the other angels ? " asked Chanyeol . " Why is she so beautiful ? " asked Onew . " Is she even a human ? " asked Lay . The other didnt say a word . " Isnt she beautiful ? " asked Mr Kim . They all nodded their heads . Crystal who heard that blushed and smiled like Chanyeol . " O'hh ? Her smile is the same as mine ! " said Chanyeol . Some of them pushed him , " What ? Yaa ! Dream on ! " said Leeteuk . Chanyeol sulked . " You guys are cute , " said Crystal , they all smiled and some even looked down of shyness . " CRYSTAL , LEADER OF ANGEL IS OF COURSE BEAUTIFUL AS EVER ! " said one of her fans . Crystal let out a small laugh . The boys replied " I know that ! " and laughed .

Mr Lee laugh a bit too and said , " Miss Crystal .. " Crystal cut him , " Im sorry but cant you just call me Crystal ? " she smiled . " Okaay . So , Crystal-ah , do you want to audition first or do you want to .. " " I think i will want to audition first because i dont think the boys knows my voice so i want to show them first if i could , " she said . " Its okay , we can just watch in the internet , you can just join us ! " said the Mr Positive , Chanyeol . " YA ! " shouted Suho , Chanyeol was shocked , " sorry .. " said Chanyeol but with a smile . 

" Okay then , lets get you to audition first , you can just start singing , no introduction alright ? " said Mr Kim with a smile . " D'e ! " said Crystal with a big smile . When it was time for her to audition , she sang ' Open Arms ' by EXO . She sang so beautifully that she made everyone tear non-stop and felt like she was hurt very very very very badly that she almost died and that thinking was true . When she's singing the song , tears came out of her eyes also .

When she ended her performance , she was asked a few questions with her permissions . The judge asked " Miss Crystal , how could you sing the song and made everyone tear non-stop ? Perhaps .. Have you .. Been hurt so badly .. " " that i almost died ? " Crystal helped the judge to finish his sentence . SuJu , SHINee , EXO , Kim Young Min and Lee Soo Man was shocked when they heard that . They moved up from leaning on the chair as well as the judges . They could see that Crystal is hesitating to answer and finally .. " Yes , so badly that i really almost died from the hurt . " she answered . " If i could know , what did he do ? " the judge asked . Crystal looked up at the judges with a watery eyes , " He .. married another girl .. " she looked back down and the tears fell . They were all shocked , SuJu , SHINee , EXO , Kim Young Min , Lee Soo Man and even the fans .

She continued and wipped her tears , " But , " she looked back up , " I didnt . SM Entertainment saved my life and however , it doesnt matter , i just have to move on quickly so that i can achieve my dreams faster and nearer to success , " she said . They all smiled a little and felt relieved but Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Ryeowook , Kyuhyun , Onew , Taemin , Chanyeol , D.O. , Lay , Sehun and Luhan wasnt doing anything at all but pitiness to her .