BaekStal ( Baekhyun Crystal )

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

Baekhyun went back smiling . EXO asks him why he was smiling so he lied that he met a pretty staff just now and the boys was like , ' What the heck ? ' , ' You're crazy ! ' and more . " Ya , why are we still seating here ? " ask Min . " Lets on the tv , " said Suho . Eun Sang ons the tv . At that moment , Crystal came in the meeting room and Baekhyun was the first one to look at her then the boys then everyone else . * TV * * News song * " Greetings . The MAIN owner of ' JIRAC ' company , the ALMOST TOP 1 company in the whole universe , Mr Jacob is now back from New York after a few months working there . Mr Isaac back from U.S.A , Ms Racheal from Europe and Mr Alex back from England . The company have been rising up non-stop and which clients and all the workers and staffs working there are the proudest to work there . * Showing company picture * 

" Mr Jacob and his other friends who are the owner of the company , " * Room * " What ? " Crystal said , excaliming . Eun Sang and Kay whisperred , " ya .. ! " Everyone looked at her and she looked at them . " They are friends , " said Luhan . She clears . * TV * " Mr Isaac , Ms Racheal and Mr Alex all decided to make another company building as now , their building is too small and too crowded for their workers . The owners of ' JIRAC ' is like a star to everyone as they are VERY VERY VERY good looking and has the nickname of ' The Angels Of Goddess ' which is the same as Crystal from the now HOTTEST worldwide goddess group , TG or the full ' The Goddess ' which brings us the next news . Crystal has been known as a new star , ' Goddess Fashionista ' , " * Room * " Why are they givving me nickname seriously , " Crystal said Irritated . " Mainly cause you are unique , " Baekhyun said . Crystal looked at him and they made eye conatact . Crystal smiled at him and he replied . * TV * " Now , if you look at this photos , " * Photos * 

" And this is her latest parctice outfit that the fans caught her this morning , " * photo *

" The other artist are also starting to agree with her not only from SM but from YG and other entertainments . And from here , i will end the news . Thank you and have a nice day , " * Room * They off the tv . " Is there like only one human in this world ? Im not trying to show off but they really've gor to talk about others or people will be really bored , " said Crystal running her hands through her hairs . " Ya , i heard that there's this new horro story . Wanna watch it at my house ? " she said . Everybody was excited and all agreed to go . " Lets watch it tonight ? " she added . Since they all are free , they agreed . Eun Sang plays with her phone so Crystal talks to Kay . They are having so much fun talking . They laughed and laughed as well as the others including the EXO members . Baekhyun decided to ask Eun Sang since she REALLY can be trusted . Baekhyun texted Eun Sang .

' Eun Sang-ah , dont tell Crystal that i texted you . Just now i heard Jae Yul and Crystal's when i and * blah blah blah * then we accidently heard their conversation and she said that she * blah blah blah * but her feelings got deeper and deeper towards me and she said that her wallpaper was me so can you check it ? Thanks . ' and send . Eun Sang got the txt and looked at Baekhyun and he nodded and seh nodded back .

" Ya pabo ! " said Eun Sang , Baekhyun laughed . Crystal turned with a normal face as she is used to her calling her pabo . " Wae ? " she asked . " Give me your phone , " she asked . " Araseo , " she replied . Crystal just easily give Eun Sang her phone because she's not like a stranger or somethin' . ' Buya~~ ? She gives her phone so easily ? ' thought Baekhyun . Crystal continued to talk to Kay . Baekhyun looked at Eun Sang . Eun Sang oned her phone and OMG ! IT TRUE !

Eun Sang was shocked to see the photos and since Crystal is a pabo , she didnt set a password and looked through her photos and alot of them are Baekhyun's . Baekhyun seeing her expression was excited and impatient . Eun Sang looked at Baekhyun and go out of the room with him . When they are out , Eun Sang shows him the pictures Crystal saved . " Waah ! She must have fallen very deep for you huh ? " she said . Baekhyun not realising Eun Sang concentrated on the phone . Eun Sang just smile and shoke her head . Unexpectedly , Jae Yul heard them but he hide . He listened to them talking . " She really keep alot of your photos sun.. , " she said but Baekhyun cutted him . Baekhyun looked at her smiling . " Baekhyun , just baekhyun . Im younger you know , " he said and she just replied by saying ' araseo ' . " Look at hw much she kept your photos . Its over a hundred . GOSH ! " said Eun Sang . " I like her so much that i cant let anyone have her now .. " Baekhyun said blushing . " Keep her safe , " she said .

" Baehyun-ah .. " she said . Baekhyun looked at her and stopped smiling because she turned into a serious face . " Whatever it is , turst her , trust her no matter what . All this while , i took care of her and she never EVER tell a lie because of her parents . Dont ask why and just trust her . After she reveals it all , keep loving and trust her till the end . Protect her from getting hurt from Jae Yul and never let him get her back . Stick with her cause she is gonna stick with you , " she said . " Dont worry , i'll do what you say , " he replied . " Lets go in , " she said . Jae Yul leaned his head at the wall after hearing what Eun Sang said .

Eun Sang and Baekhyun went back in . Eun Sang gave Crystal her phone . Crystal texted to TG's nad EXO's managers that they are watching horro movie tonight at her house and they all allowed them . " im making a group chat . I'll name it , ' The Lost Goddess ' . The combination of both TG and EXO and [lus , we have the ' the ' too . I'll give you the address to my house so you can come after you wash up and get ready . See you later ! " said Crystal . Everyone get up and go out of the building together .