Knowing Crystal And Abit Of Her Richness !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

When they met at SM at 6 , Crystal could see Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun , Onew , Taemin , Suho , Chanyeol , Kai , Baekhyun , Lay , D.O. , Sehun and Luhan staring at her with a bit of hurt face , disappointed , pitiness and of course their feelings of not wanting to lose her face expression . Crystal obviously already knew that the boys definitely saw what happened but didnt knew that they liked Crystal for real and more than a friend or a family . All Crystal could do is to only smile at them slightly and act like she didnt knew that the boys knew her relationship with Jae Yul . The boys looked down on the floor pretended like they didnt saw Crystal staring at them back . " Mr Kim odi ? " she asked . " That's why . * Sigh * He's late .. " said Tao . " Guys ! Sorry i'm late ! I brought Mr Jung with us , " Mr Kim said . Suho beside Mr Kim whisppered to Mr Kim . " Boah ning geoya( what are you doing? ) ? Why are you bringing him ? Didnt you see them fight ? " he said but Mr Kim ignored .

" Crystal-ah , I'm bringing him , there's no problem right ? " asked Mr Kim . " K'encana , " said Crystal with a fake smile but showing her teeth like D.O. slight smile showing his teeth . " You could have rejected it you bastard ! " said Crsytal in her heart . The boys knew that she hated it . " Kaja , " she said , turning . " Wait ! " shouted Luhan . Crystal turned and said ." Wae ? " asked Crystal . " What are you going to ride ? You only have 1 van , " he said . " Isnt that obvious ? " she said . " What ? " Luhan said with a blank face together with the boys , Mr Kim and the 6 girls except for her BFFs . " I'm going to ride my own car , " she said . " D'e ? " they all except her BFFs said with a japanese-like tone . " You have a car ? " asked Chanyeol . " Dont you ? " she asked . " Obseoyeo , " they all said except for Mr Kim , certainly Jae Yul , Leeteuk , Siwon , Kyuhyun , Suho and her BFFs because she already knew .

" Waah ! You are damn rich ! " said Baekhyun . Crsytal was shocked for a while with her best friends . Eun Sang asking her to calm down with sign had help Crystal . " O-O'hh .. " she said with an awkward voice . " * Clears throat * , Kaja , " she said with a smile . " I wanna see your car ! " shouted Tao . " O'hh , " Crystal replied . Tao drags Chanyeol out of the building following Crsytal . They went out of the building and saw this , 

When they saw this , their mouths and eyes are wide open . Even Mr Kim , Leeteuk , Siwon , Kyuhyun , Suho and her best friends . " So you changed your car huh ? " said Jae Yul . " Isnt that obvious ? " she replied . " Ya , when did you change it ? " asked Kay . " How many times did you changed once a year ? " when Min asked this question , everyone looked at her . " Aii , she must have changed twice only , " said Ryeowook and everyone agreed . " I changed it recently and i changed it every month so i changed it 12 times a year ? " she said with a smile . " WHAT ?!! " they all shouted except for Jae Yul . He only showed a super shocked face like everyone . " Ya ! You are richer than i am ! " said Mr Kim . " I didnt change my car at all ! " he said some more . Crystal smiled . 

" Lets go , i dont wanna waste time , " she said . " Can i ride with you ? " ask Chanyeol . " YA ! " shouted Baekhyun . " Why dont today i ride with 4 people . Leeteuk , Onew , Suho and .. " she said . " I have my own car , " Mr Kim said . " Take boys only ! " said her best friends . " We'll ride their van for now , " they added . " Then i'll take .. " she said . " Take Mr Jung ! " said Jazz . The boys ( the one who know their replationship especially ) looked at her , Jazz . " O'hh ? Araseo .. " Crystal replied . Mr Jung had a smile on his face . ' Wipe that smile off your face ! I cant believe you'll be in my car ! " she said in her heart . 

" Mr Kim and ( drivers ) , wanna race with Crystal ? " asked Soo Young . Everyone looked at her . " I dont think they'll win Crystal Soo Young , " said Nicole . " What ? " said Taemin . " Crystal and her hyungs and noona love to race with each other and you guys wont win her hyungs and noona . BUT ! " Nicole said . Everyone looked at her with eager to know . " Her hyungs and noona can NEVER win Crystal in racing , " she continued . " D'e ? " they all said with again , a japanese-like tone . " Just race with her and you'll see but since Leeteuk , Onew , Suho and Mr Jung is very new to this , you will be shocked of her speed . Just hope you guys wont vomit or get sick cause Crystal is damn dangerous . We are familiar to this but havent seen each other for a while but we'll still be okay . Good luck ! " Nicole said . " LET'S RACE ! " Chanyeol said .