The Special Crystal !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

After the auditions ended , Mr Lee told he that both him and Mr Kim wanted to discuss something . Crystal sitted at the building's canteen as she had to got to their office in an hour so she had time . The results of the audition is going to be clashed with their meeting but she knows that they had a reason to do that . Her fans were all waiting for the results outside the audition room and some went to the canteen to buy stuff . Crystal went to the canteen to with a pale-like face . When they met Crystal coincidently , they asked , " Crystal-ah , are you okay ? Im sorry to hear that .. He is such a jerk ! He doesnt deserve you ! And plus , you are TOOOOOOOOOO good for that jerk ! " Crystal just smiled at that and said , " Thanks for giving me support . I've gotta go , see you later , " She walked away and went to buy her drink . Deep in her heart , she was so hurt like the hurt is eating her heart out and stabbing a knife in her heart but she had no choice but to stay strong for now .

After buying her drink , she wanted to go to a peaceful place and so then , she found the roof . The roof is unique . It has plants and flowers but Crystal hates flowers the most but when it come to yellow tulips , they are her family . Now she had peace . Suddenly , someone came in , it was Taemin with his parted blonde hair wearing a cap . " Hey , i dont think i have to introduce myself .. " he said with a small smile . " I dont think so , " Crystal replied with a small smile too . " Are you okay ? " he asked . Crystal sighed and looked down for 30 seconds and looked back up again . " Im .. tired .. Tired of answering that hurtful question .. " she said and her eyes started to get a bit watery . " Im sorry .. " he said . Crystal said , " If you're sorry , then answer this question , " Taemin turned his head towards Crystal . Crystal sobbed once , look down and when she's about to say her question , she turned to Taemin and said , " Do i look okay ? " her tears fell and her lips are as red as a cherry . Taemin looked at her . " I .. I have been stabbed profusely all this years and i just let myself hurt and almost died . I feel like i have no brain or heart . My dignity .. Its all gone .. He took it .. He .. He took my heart in the beautiful jar in me and when it was taken by him .. The jar broke .. Broke into very tiny pieces that cant be putted back together no matter what .. Im pitiful arent i ? " she continued .

" Yes you are pitiful . Pabo-ah .. Why did you chase after him when you are as beautiful as an angel ? " said Taemin . " Im sorry to show you my tears here .. I just cant hold it in anymore , i really cant .. Thanks .. for hearing me .. " Crystal said . Taemin smiled . Crystal wiped her tears and when she is about to leave , Taemin pulled her from her right arm and now they are face to face . " Is there something wrong ? " asked Crystal with a slightly shocked face . " Promise me you wont get hurt anymore ? Because , if you get hurt .. I will get hurt too .. " he said . Crystal was shocked by his words . She was melting a little . " I .. I .. I promise .. " she said with smile . Taemin without warning pulled her hard to hug her and now , she is in the arms of Taemin . Taemin felt weird because Crystal's body temperature isnt like humans temperature . She cold very cold an that explains her milk white soft glowing skin . 

Taemin let her go and questioned , " Why is your body so cold ? " Crystal was shocked , she didnt know what to reply . If anyone knew that she was a full vampire she would be dead ! That is why her face is pale because she is surrounded by humans with good smelling blood . Crystal is a unique vampire . She has the power of fire and ice . She has 3 hyungs 1 noona and her parents are gone as they were dead and also , they abandoned them . The parents llove the so much but the father loves Crystal the most . When their mother left them because of his father , she got into an accident and died . After that , his father who showed his love to hisdaughter Crystal the most as her hyungs and noona was suffered because of him hate him so much so Crystal the youngest do not know anything cant felt the hate but now , she can . When two evil parents adopted Crystal for her money because Crystal's family is a vampire family and they are the top 2 richest family in the whole universe and was reported that they were lost and was nowhere to be found about 14 years ago and Crystal is a newborn vampire so she is still the same age in 2014 as her birthday had passed which means she isnt 18 but 19 .

" Be-be-because ..because .. ah ! because im wearing thin clothes . Dont worry ,i'll be fine . "she said . " Araseo , lets's go , " Taemin said .