The Welcome Accidents !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

" Everyone shuddup ! " said Jessica . * On the tv , MCs ( J-Hope and Jimin ) * " Today we are having a new girl group from SM Entertainment . They are absolutely close to EXO as they are the same age as them and would understand the life of their age better . The girls are also close to both SHINee and Super Junior after meeting one of the MAIN members , Crystal , the internet sensation goddess for the first time at SM for an audition scouted by one of the staff from there , " said J-Hope . " Yes and goddess is always made in them non-stop , " said Jimin and all the fans shouted . " Waah , you can really hear the fans shouting dont you ? " said J-Hope . " Today , the girl group will be be performing their Diamond comebak at specially here , Music Bank and we are honored to welcome these beautiful girls , " said Jimin some more . " Yes and we will be having them later , but first , lets welcome .. " said J-Hope . " The Goddesses ! " said both the MCs and pictures of the members come out one by one .

* Back on the room * " Waah , im really pretty arent i ? " said Crystal . No one responded but just looked at her , dumbfounded as her picture was the last to come out . Then , EXO and SHINee came in . " Annyeongsaey'o ! " Chanyeol , Baekhyun , Lay , Tao , Chen and Onew said one by one bowing to the staffs while coming in . All the girls welcome them except for Crystal , Belle and Kay as they were talking and laughing . The boys could see the 3 girls sitting on the chair near the big mirror . Crystal was sitting on the right , Belle was standing beside Crystal and Kay but in between them and Kay on the left side . Both of them are listening to Crystal talking and then they slowly laughed . Then when Kay replied what she said , Crystal was laughing and clapping at the same time . 

Chanyeol went towards the girls and sat beside Crystal . " Annyeong , " he said . Crystal turned and saw him . " O'hh ? Annyeong , " she said while smiling . She hugged Chanyeol and he replied the hug without hesitation . Crystal asked to take a photo with her and Chanyeol made a V-pose . Chanyeol and Crystal started a conversation . Taemin , Suho , Kai , Baekhyun , Lay , D.O. , Sehun & Luhan looked at them and jealousy was conquering their feelings . They could see that Chanyeol was making shape with his fingers/hands . Crystal was impressed and they could see that she was asking how he did that . Chanyeol helped her . Chanyeol touched her fingers/hands . When the boys saw that Chanyeol was touching her hands , Baekhyun followed by Lay followed by Sehun followed by Luhan and the others went to stop him .

" Ya ! Why are you touching her hands ? " said Baekhyun . " Im helping her forming a shape , " he replied with a siding someone-like tone . " Dont touch her hands , her hands is fragile . Dont you know ? " said Sehun . They looked at Crystal and could see that she is smiling with her teeth . " K'end'e ," Chanyeol said and everyone looked at him . " Why are you hands so cold ? " he asked . The boys standing was looking at him not understanding . Crystal didnt know what to say . " Her hands . Its cold , " he added .Suddenly , Eun Sang came and said , " From just now she has been playing with ice , " Crystal nodded quickly . " But just now when she hugged me , her body was cold too , " he said . Some looked at Eun Sang and some looked at Crystal . Crystal clears but then , suddenly a make up artist and a hair stylist came and said , " Im sorry but we need to make some touch ups on her , " one of them said . Chanyeol got up and Suho pulled him and go and seat at the back of the room with the boys together withthe rest of EXO and SHINee . Some of them even sat on the floor due to lack of seats . Crystal started to play with her phone . The main boys looked at Crystal who was playing her phone . 

Suddenly , Miss A and Sistar came in to greet the girls . The two groups complimented TG so much . After that , Jang Geun Suk came in . " Annyeongsaeyo , " he said . Everyone stood up to welcome him . He shakes the girls hands and said that they were pretty . When it comes to Crystal's turn ... He looked at Crystal with a weird face

and Crystal's smile turned into her knowing what happened so she let go of the hand shake quickly . She clears . Taemin came up and said , " Sunbae , " Guen Suk turned to looked . " Wae ? " Taemin asked . " Her hands , " he said pointing to them . The girls was shocked . " Isnt it TOO cold ? " he added . Taemin ho was looking at Guen Suk is now looking at Crystal then at her hands . B.P. came up and said akwardly , " Crystal .. umm .. she is sometimes naughty you know . She loves .. " she said but was cut by Crystal stepping her foot . " JUST ! Yes just , ahh .. Just finished playing with ice , " she said . " Lots of them , " Crystal added while smiling then she clears . Guen Suk nodded , smiled and said , " Good then . Good luck ! See you later , " he said then leave .

Suddenly , one of the staffs ( guy ) from MB ( music bank ) came into TG's room and said it was their turn . The locked the door open so he woul not need to hold it and waited for TG to come so he could guide them . SHINee and EXO stood up . They cheered TG while they are bowing and going out . After they went out . The boys quickly seat near the tv to watch TG .