CryMin ( Crystal Taemin ) !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

" Since they've quicken their speed , they'll be here in 10 minutes , " Crystal told them . " Ya , how did you know they slow down their speed ? " asked Leeteuk . " K'enyang .. " she replied with a smile . " Kaja , " she said . " Odi~ ? " said Suho like a kid cutely . " Just follow me , " Crystal said while laughing . They arrived at the movie place and she said , " Wait here , " she went to the counter and bought 53 tickets which cost $530 . 13 tickets for Super Junior , 12 for EXO , 5 for SHINee , 12 for TG and 3 for Mr Kim , Jae Yul and the drivers . She bought 27 popcorns and 14 nachos with extra cheese which cost her $82 altogether . She buys 53 drinks which cost $79.50 . She didnt mind since her money is all over her WHOLE life . It like it has no end . In total , she paid $691.50 . " Please send the foods and drinks when the movie is starting , " she asked . The cashier said , " Algaesimid'a , " he answered . " Kamsahamid'a , " she replied . 

" Crystal ! How do i use this ? " shouted Onew playing the games at there . She came towards Onew and was also wonder why then , she saw another screen saying it was unavailable . " Hahah ! Sunbae ! Its not available . Its written here , " said Crystal . " What did you call me ? said Onew walking towards her as well as Leeteuk , Suho and Jae Yul . " Sunbae . Wae ? " she said with a smile . " Why ? " Leeteuk asked . " Because you all are my sunbaes , " she said . " But .. " when Suho said that , he was cutted by Mr Kim . " Crystal-ah , we're here ! " he shouted . " Are you guys okay ? " asked Nicole . " Annyeo ! " the main boys ( excluding Jae Yul ) answered . " Michingeoseo .. " said Jae Yul in a low voice .

" I bought 53 tickets . Everyone take one , " she said . " Why so many ? Isnt it expensive ? " asked D.O. " Its not expensive , " she replied . " She's lying . I came here before in EXO Showtime , " he said . " Sunbae , do you remember now ? " she asked . Suho nodded . " How much is it in total ? The tickets ? " asked Taemin . " The tickets in total is $530 , " she said smiling . " WHAT ?! " they shouted . Even Jae Yul . " Im not done , " she said . They all were in disbelief . " So , i bought 53 tickets , 27 popcorns , 14 nachos with extra cheese and 53 drinks . So in total is $692 , " she said . " WWHHHAAAATTTTT ??????!!!!!!! " THEY ALL SHOUTED ! " YAA ! D'O BICHASEO ?! " shouted Hee Seul . " AHH WAE ? " she asked . " It isnt that much .. " she said in a low voice . Taemin walk towards Crystal and said , " Crystal-ah , why waste that much money ? " with a gentle voice and a disappointed face .

 She sighed and said with a slight angry face and made eye contact with Taemin . " Let's talk , " Taemin said to her . " Mr Kim , you go in the theater first , i'll go in later , " she said . " O'hh ? Araseo araseo , " he replied as he knows what is going on . Leeteuk , Donghae , Eunhyuk ( know that his hair is blonde or light purple ) , Kyuhyun , Suho , Chanyeol , Kai , Baekhyun , Lay , D.O. , Sehun & Luhan didnt like the situation so they texted each other . " Im escaping after we went in the theater . Let's go together , " Sehun texted them . They went into the theater and settled down and when the movie is starting , the foods and drinks came and after a few minutes , they went out to look for CryMin ( Crystal & Taemin ) . 

CryMin went outside in that cold atmosphere . " Why are you being like this ? " she asked . " Why are you spending so much money on this ? he replied . " Didnt i say i would be treating you guys ? " she said . " But it doesnt mean you had to spend so much , " he said . " Why are you being like this ? " she asked . " Because you are spending too much ! Dont you get it ?! " he shouted . " Why is that a big deal ?! " she shouted back . " Because you are a big deal to me ! " he shouted . The boys came and stopped so CryMin will not notice them . They are breathing heavily because of running . " What ? " she said in a gentle voice . Taemin went near towards her . " This isnt how you get over Jae Yul , " he said . At the opposite of the boys , it was Jae Yul , he was also far from them but can be seen by the boys . The boys ( including Jae Yul ) heard the whole conversation .

" What ? " Crystal said in a low gentle voice as her tears fell down on one eye . " This isnt how you get over him and it will be hard . Spending money isnt how it works . Now he is the CEO and you are going to meet him everyday . " he said . Crystal looked down . " Is he crazy ?! " said Baekhyun trying to stop them but Luhan stopped him . " Cry if you want to cry , i'll be your shoulder . Let it out if you want , i'll be your listener . I'll be by your side so dont be hurt by yourself . Cause it'll affect me , " he said . " Crystal-ah , " he said in a gentle voice . She lift her head up and made eye contact with Taemin . Temin pulled her by her hand and end up hugging her . One of his hand at her waist and another at her head . " Please .. Im begging you .. Dont hurt yourself .. " he said with a sweet voice . Crystal slowly put her hands on his back and hugged him back . " Andu'e .. " D.O. said . " Biann'e .. " she said .