Slowly Moving On And Slowly Knowing Her !

Vampire Goddess ( Rich Version ) !

The boys saw Jae Yul suddenly walking towards CryMin very fast . Jae Yul pulled Taemin's hand so that his whole body will now be face to face with Jae Yul's but they had a distance . Crystal was shocked as well as Taemin as it was all of a sudden . Then , without warning , Jae Yul punched Taemin . The boys were shocked . " Ya ! D'o bichaseo ?! " shouted Crystal . He ignored Crystal and punched Taemin for the 2nd time and this time , his lips was bleeding . " Taemin-ah ! " she shouted . Jae Yul grabbed by both Taemin's color . " You , who told you that you could touch her ? " he said to Taemin . " Let him go ! " shouted Crystal to Jae Yul . " She isnt your anymore . She hates you . She was going to move on , but then you appeared . If you know that you loved her even if you're with the other girl , no matter what , you wont kiss the girl , " Taemin said . Jae Yul punched Taemin hard this time and he fell on the floor . " Taemin-ah ! " she said . When she wanted to help him , the boys shouted , " Taemin-ah ! " The boys ran towards Taemin to help him as he was bleeding . " Taemin-ah , k'encana ? " asked Kai .

When the boys looked at Crystal who is turning to look Jae Yul and Jae Yul now looking at Crystal , " Crystal-ah , " he said and he was slapped hard by Crystal . The boys were shocked but not that shocked . " Crystal-ah , " said Sehun in a low voice . With an angry face , she said . " D'o .. I never allowed you to touch anyone that i know . I never said i would get back with you . I never said I had feelings for you . Who are you to say to him that he cant touch me . I only never allow you to touch me with my step-father and my step-mother , " she said . " I ALREADY SAID IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK ! " HE SHOUTED TO HER . " YOU GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ! " SHE SHOUTED BACK .

" I can quit SM if i want just because of you , " she said and the boys were shocked . " Crystal-ah , hajim'a ! " said Sehun holding one of her arms . " But i wont just because of a freaking bastard like you . Im not selfish . I dont just come in and get out just like that . However , I wont . " she said and everyone was relieved so Sehun let go . "But you'll regret doing this to Taemin cause' one day , " she said and everyone was getting curious to what she's going to say next . " I'll reveal myself , " she said with a hate face . Jae Yul was stunned with a question face . The boys were also wondering , " Reveal ? Reveal what about her ? "

She turned to the boys and said , " You guys go to the theater , I'll bring him to the hospital . " " T'eso , k'encana . I'll just go to the clinic , " he replied . She went towards him and the boys looked . She hold his chin and turned it once to see his hurt lips . " This will be infected so listen to me . My office is at Myungwoo University Hospital , "

(DOCTER STRANGER'S IDEA SOURCE )

" D'e ? " the boys said . " That's the most popular hospital in Seoul for the smart ones ! " said Chanyeol . " Are you saying im not ? " she asked smiling . Chanyeol smiled as he is embarrased . " You work there ? " asked Donghae . " Yes . My office is at there so i need to treat you since its my fault that you are hurt , " she said . " Its not .." Taemin replied . * Phone rings * Crystal picked up her phone . " Yeobusaey'o ? " she said . The boys looked at her . She stood up with a serious face and walked a bit far . Just few steps but they can still hear her talk on the phone . " Surgery ? " she said . The boys was shocked abit . " The other doctors ? " she asked . " What ?! " she said . She put 2 of her fingers in between her eyebrows .

" Araseo , I'll be there , " she said and the call ended .She texted Mr Kim that she couldnt come and she will be bringing Taemin somewhere as she had emergency and Taemin wasnt feeling well . " Taemin-ah , kaja . After i treat you , you'll have to stay there for a while . Im sorry but i have a surgery to do . Anyone wants to follow so he wont get bored ? " she asked . Kai volunterred and they went into her car and she speed off . Meanwhile in the car .. " I have surgery in 25 minutes so I'll treat you then I'll order something for you guys , " she said . " Crystal-ah .. " Kai said but was cutted off . " Dont say you dont want it . After i reveal myself , you wont care anymore , " she said .