The Comfortable One pt. 2

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Oh shoot, I forgot that I left our old photo of when we were little at the back of the book! And now it fell right in front of Lay's eyes. Man, you should've seen the reaction; he stared at it blankly then held it in his thin hands and strode downstairs, looks like he was going to ask channie~.

"Chanyeol can I ask you something" I peeked through the kitchen door to find that all of the guys were there including the new roomate luhan looking cute as ever!

I quickly hid in the living room after I saw the two guys heading closer to my slim body, "Do you know 12?" Lay smirked and leaned over on the couch just below where I was hiding, 'fudge, fudge ,fudge' I thought to myself as I felt his shadow casted over me...just then, Chanyeol replied back.

"yeah it's a number, even" luckily he played it coolly, as always wanting to stay hidden from the truth.

Lay's smirk wiped off his face and his body turned to face towards my hidden self 'FUDGE' I thought again this time in even more panic! I smelt lays body odour get closer until I looked up and saw an angelic smile looking down at me like he was sent from heaven.

"Hello baby, what are you doing snooping around?" Oh god, he called me 'baby' this meant that he was in a playful mood -playfully bad no cancel that playfully evil!

I got up and dusted myself before eyeing Chanyeol who was gesturing for me to go away, how rude! I decided to follow his orders, but lay grabbed my wrist and twirled me around to face his gorgeous face. "Tell me." Lay gazed into my hazelnut eyes demanding my brain to say it out loud.

Chanyeol interupted by grabbing onto my other wrist and twirling me back to his side, so this is what it feels like when two people are playing a game of tug of war around you. "Don't get too close, innocent boy or else she might kick you out!" I shivered at chanyeol's deep and demanding voice then I realised what was going on...

Kai and Luhan were watching all this time with their eyes squinted in confusion at that moment I knew I had to ' in' so the other boys won't know the truth, unlike lay who eventually figured it out.

"Uhm...yeah! I might kick you out...because you aren't spending more time outside!" Wow, this just proves that I'm THAT stupid. I guess my plan worked as the two boys who were arguing looked at me...weirdly.

Kai stepped in and pushed me against the wall 'DAFUQ?' What is going on? First I get fought over by two tall men and now my body is lined up against the wall because a tanned person is holding me down! Holy shoot, I looked over Kai's shoulder and saw three guys? More like bulls wanting to tear the matador apart. 

Lay asked Kai the obvious question "the heck are you doing!" Kai smiled "playing a game with you guys!" I wanted to in again and so I did, "we weren't playing a game we were just acting out a scene from...." 

"BOYS over flowers" luhan? He was still here? 

Luhan pushed Kai out of the way and took his place this time he was even closer to my body! 'Holy moly' what is going on! Everything is turning into a real drama. "WHAT THE HECK?!" Kai looked furious and joined the 'bulls' before any bruises can be made I snook under Luhan's arms (even if I didn't want to) and hid behind the only person I can trust Suho....?! 

Suho? 

Suho!

I am so speechless, that guy is standing right in front of me like a guard protecting an innocent girl from the evil erts even if he didn't recognise me he still guarded my slim body. Suddenly, lay spoke up " oh hi hyung! I see that you acepted my offer of being the fifth roomate" he...gave an offer?! Since when did I give him permission t- "You okay?" He turned his head and I blushed.

You should've have looked at Chanyeol when he entered the door; his body looked pale and before you knew it his personality changed into a 'baby-ish' one, what i mean by that is he runs and hugs suho.

Suho patted his back and whispered in his ear "I know" then continued with "....Never Forgot"

To Be Continued...