The Gentle One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Sun's out, kids laughing and its a saturday morning- what a great day for Jia, except thats not the truth! Jia is the type of girl who loves to stay indoors when the weather is bright and happy and when it's rainy and pouring she loves to run around. "Why?! you little-" As Jia was about to cuss horribly at the weather forcast she heard a sudden knock on her door.

"Who is it? and if you're that ert named Peter please go away!" No answer. "umm, i guess i'll open the door" with a bit of hesitation the pretty lady creaked her front door open and there stood in front of her was the most handsome guy she had seen...

"Sorry about the disturbance..I was wondering if you had anywhere i could stay since i'm new to this town" Jia was stunned Could he live with me?! no, possibly not....what if he's homeless-well, he technically is-or he might be a murderer that's come to kill me? I'm overreacting agai- Jia's wild imagination was cut off by the handsome guy coughing (sarcastically).

"Oh um sorry i daydream-A lot!" Jia blushed and lowered her head due to some embarassment and plus the guy was giggling at her! "hehehe you're cute" Oh my gosh did he say I was cute?! eekk come on Jia just ask him to live with you. "Yeah, anyways would you like to l-live with me?" The boy thought for awhile and finally gave an answer "Okay if it's fine with you!" Jia nodded as rapidly as she could and led him towards the living room.

Where all of her talents was exposed through pictures.

"You do dance? can Bake? and Prank people?" Jia slid her body across the table (where the photo frames were sitting) she tried to cover them up "yeah, right now my favourite hobby is dance so you might see me practise in my room" Jia scratched her head while the guy smiled lovingly .

"Oh! what's your name..I'm Park Jia" Jia leaned closer as a gesture for him to say his name "Lay and my real name is Yixing" Yixing?...obviously not a Korean name! "ahem, do you daydream this much?" Lay raised his eyebrows in a curious mode. "Yeah, i have a habit" once again Jia almost died from embarassment-i mean, who wouldn't?!

Everything was silent after the little introduction, Lay fiddled with his suitcase while the young lady stared into nothingness suddenly, Jia remembered something "You're room!...I forgot to show it to you!" Lay flinched after hearing the loud voice and started to trudge behind Jia who was rushing upstairs.

To Lay his room was gigantic; his bed was green and his windows were nearly as big as the wall! "Wow this is astonishing but,...why do you live in this ginormous house alone?!" Jia placed her index finger on her chin and started to think-deeply.

..Oh thats right! Though i never thought of that-heheh how silly of me no wonder these rooms were here, I needed roomates!

"It's funny how you have exactly 12 rooms and only 2 toilets" Lay interupted Jia's thinking which caused her to snap back into the real world "Yep, weird, anyways I hope you settle in well!" Lay nodded and bowed as to say thank you "Oh! no you dont need to be polite and that reminds me how old are you?" Lay responded "22" Jia gasped "I'm a year younger! so i have to call you oppa.".

"Oppa?" Lay turned his face to look at Jia "hmm?" Jia shyly went closer to Lay and hugged him tightly, Lay eyes shot open as if he was hit by a bullet he wondered why Jia was hugging him. Jia stepped back and blushed bright red "That was my thank you...for being my first roomate." Lay smiled and patted the pretty girls head.

As the days went on the two got closer to each other...Maybe, too close?

Lay ruffled his hair and patted off the raindrops from his raincoat "Jia?! I'm home~" Jia ran down wearing a crop-top and some shorts while her hair was in a cute ponytail, "Oppa? is it raining?" Lay dropped his mouth open at the sight of the young lady's oufit- her bare tummy exposed and you could almost see her bra strap! "Y-yes it is..." Jia jumped up and down like a little kid and rushed to get her raincoat.

That girl, so my type!

Lay plopped down on the couch and sighed "Who knew learning the new dance was THAT hard". You see, Lay is part of a dance group called EXO and is currently training to be the best dance group only, he needed a couple more members- 11 to be exact!.

Jia ran down the stairs and rushed into the garden where huge puddles were reaveled "Eeek! this is heaven!" Lay watched from the couch and laughed at her cuteness.

Yep, definetly...she's my one and only girl.

To be continued...

 

Hello, I just want to say a couple of things; I'm not a punchbag so if my story is THAT horrible please dont go throwing pillows,bricks or bubble tea at me. please -_-"

other than that WELCOME!