The Generous One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

(Story inspired by Dustwolf13)

My head turned to ignore his strong gaze, but i couldnt stop looking at his small structure; his eyes as big as an owl's, body is small despite looking muscular and strong, hair reflects the street light and oh, that glorious smile comming from his face.

I instantly walked off once he started to linger towards me, as quickly as i could, wondered off deeper into the allyway searching for a way out when I came across another stranger "Hey sweetie~ wanna have fun~?" he grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall. My body tried to squirm my way out, but got stopped once the stranger put his leg in the middle of tha gap between my thighs!

I literally screamed for help (even though i knew how to do karate i still didnt want to put up a fight) then a familiar shadow reflected in the strangers eyes; he looked shocked and quickly let go of me, once he did i slapped him like a true woman.duh!

I fixed my hoodie and bowed politely to the 'hero' before i could even get past the dusbins next to me, the 'hero' grabbed my waist and held me tightly against his well-built chest! "Uhm...Kyungsoo?" i got a closer look at his face and realised it was one of my boys! How did he turn into a gangsta?!

He removed his black shaded glasses and smiled sweetly (like he always does) "Well, well, i guess you got yourself into a little trouble missy! where are the guys? arent they supposed to be looking after you 24 hours a day?" I sighed and rolled my eyes "same old curious owl" I grunted and walked off not caring about a thing in the world.

Kyungsoo ran up to me and snatched my head before caressing it with his hands "Agh! stop that hurts my hair!" I screamed and whined back "Then listen to me if you want me to stop caressing you!" i nodded and leaned close.

"Go. Home. Now. Idiot!"

I punched his arm and dragged him towards the open street "You're comming with me little owl..." yes, i do like kidnapping Kyungsoo; he's just too cute to leave behind in this horrible place.

We got back late, when i say late quiet late in the afternoon! which means...

"JIA JIA JIA...KYUNGSOO?!"

"WE WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YO- IS THAT OUR LITTLE KYUNGIE~" this was obviously Chanyeols remark.

"BABY! Are you okay?"

"Is, that my hoodie?" yeah, i forgot to say that the hoodie im wearing is actually Sehun's (no wonder it was too big for me).

I calmly walked right in the middle of a handsome crowd and layed my feet back on the couch ready to grab the remote when i felt something else touch me, "Nu uh! its my turn baby" I looked up and saw Sehun grow a playful smirk.

My anger rised up and so i decided to kick his balls football! eh, wasnt even worth it since it was deflated.

Suho came to cheer me up with an ice cream (obviously in a huge cup) he says im getting to thin, i bet he means y. My focus was then attracted to our newly arrived owl "Kyungsoo! Why are you wearing a robe?" he replied with a simple answer "I'm sick~" My eye twitched 'Was it because of me?' i thought to myself because...

While we were walking home, i felt a raindrop fall on my head "yes!" i squeled and jumpeed into the puddles without hesitation, but Kyungsoo just watched from afar without anything covering his reaveled head, i probably stayed there for about 10 minutes.

Yeah.. I should make it up to him..

So i did! I pushed him towards his new bedroom and layed his head down to rest, "Jia i can manage by myself" he tried to shoo me away but i guess i was too stubborn because i just came back with medicine and a hot water bottle "No! im looking after you whether you like it or-" He interupted "I love it" my chest bounced up and down like if my heart was trying to jump out of my pale body...

To Be Continued...

 

A/N: There wil be a part two because this is simply too short -not meaning to be offensive to Kyungsoo- xoxo