The New Story

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Everything has been great, I have never imagined that life would actually give me a second chance. Except that's not the main thing right now...it's about finding the rest of the boys and eventually live in peace.

Lay has been such a good and caring best friend, he's always asking me if I did my homework or if I ate my food (this is probably because he wants me to get into a good college like Seoul Art Acedemy-where the rest of the boys actually are) besides that lay became more intrested in my cooking skills! You know how proud I am; he has never wanted to try my cooking ever since the baking incident. 

Last month we were all cooking dinner when I set the kitchen on fire 'darn those cookies' from then on he thought I had some kind of sorcery skills? I'm no witch, but I can try! Like when I did something to poor Chanyeol who is still in the midst of recovering...

So, it all started when I decided to 'play around with channie' Chanyeol was sitting on a couch minding his own buisness when "IM PREGNANT" I suddenly shouted a fake statement "......WHO?" He grabbed my shoulders and demanded to know who was responsible, as always I decided to take my acting skills to another level!

"Peter!" Omg his face literally turned darker, that's when I knew I had to stop this whole prank.

"Chanyeol calm down? It's only a prank I'm not really preggy!" He froze and started to fall back onto the couch with a priceless expression planted on his face, "you little-" his mouth immediately closed as he smelt the familiar smell of Kris (he smells a lot like a manly perfume) everyone knows kris is the most protective and when someone dares to hurt me both physically and verbally that's when you die!

"What? Chanyeol?" Kris sat down on the couch and eyed Chanyeol who was sitting far away, "nothing" I laughed and patted the seat next to kris "hey! Chanyeol oppa why don't you sit next to Kris?" Kris rolled his eyes and started to read his book about 'Ways to kill a ert' Chanyeol responded pretty quickly by running over and plopping his on the couch.

the gap between them was still pretty big so I decided to make things...Romantic~ Don't get me wrong Im alright with the boys are straight and all, but sometimes they just need skinship with each other! I smirked at myself and sat closely to Chanyeol, this caused him to fall sideways onto kris's lap "Oh shoot!" Kris dropped his book and stared at Chanyeol who was lying on his lap.

"Hey! Hyung, don't mind me just a certain 'someone' pushed me" Chanyeol got up and put his arm around my shoulders making me trapped inside his arms. I knew he would do that so I tickled his waist and he landed on top of kris's lap!

".....Are you?" Chanyeol stood up in disagreement and ran off before shouting "JIA YOU ARE GETTING THE 'PUNISHMENT' SOON" I raised my shoulders and walked off "thanks oppa for volunteering your body". 

So, yeah I basically made Chanyeol look gay in front of Kris! Now I obviously care for Kyungsoo a lot, but he gets me on my nerves sometimes...like when Suho and I had to take him to the shops because he was kinda scared to go alone.

"what are we buying?" I looked over my shoulder to see Suho with Kyungsoo by his side looking happy "just ordinary stuff" I directly went towards the bubble tea and bought a whole pack (for lulu and Hun of course) "Kyungsoo what are you going to..." Suho seemed to trail off and that's when I realised that Kyungsoo was missing!

"How are we going to find the little owl in this huge market?" I tried to call him but kyungsoo's phone was back at the house- how did i know? Because lay picked up "Jia? What are you doing on kyung's phone?" I told him what had happened and even lay started to panic.

Suho grabbed my wrist and we found Kyungsoo at the frozen aisle reaching for a packet of frozen lollies, as we all know Kyungsoo is quiet petite so he couldn't reach,  just then Suho ran over and placed both of his hands on Kyungsoo waist! As the person who loves skinship I squealed quietly, Suho decided to carry on helping Kyungsoo get some things that he couldn't reach and I stood far away to admire the scenery.

Maybe I took a phew photos as remembrance?

The three of us went back to the house and found out that Minty came for a visit...She does not know i live with 12 boys!

To Be Continued...

 

A/N : Yes, i came second in cross country thanks for the support! Anyways I will be able to upload even more chapters (yay!) Also, i will be writing a Christmas special :) comming soon so dont miss it xoxo.