The Talented One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

"No I dont want to go outside!" Jia shouted at the two males who were trying to get her out of bed, but as you all know She.Hates.The.Sun don't ask me why she just does,well she IS Lee Jia.

"come on just for a bit?" Chanyeol begged the young girl into coming outside for a little fresh air after all it has been WEEKS since she got outside or did anything than eat, sleep and moan about how she needed more episodes of 'Running Man'.

Lay thought of a brilliant idea; "Jia...do you want to see our dance practise room?" Lay knew how Jia can't resist dancing, she dances in the living room, her bedroom, the kitchen and lastly in front of her two male roommates the worst part is (maybe not for the boys) is that its y dancing! 

Chanyeol agreed at lay's genuine plan "yeah, why don't you come and meet some of our dance mates and plus you always wanted to be in a real practise room." Jia sat up and grinned "alright, but there is one problem" the two guys looked at her with furrowed eyebrows waiting for her random request "carry me!" Jia opened her arms as big as she can and gestured one of them to give her a piggy back.

Lay pushed Chanyeol towards the floor and rapidly carried Jia out of the house "hyung! It's my turn to tou- I mean take care of her!" Chanyeol shouted half way across the stairs trailing behind lay and Jia who were just a mere step forward.

The three ended up tripping and Jia went flying in the air luckily, she landed on someone's arms...no not Lay's or even Chanyeol...it was "KAI thank goodness you saved our bab- I mean roomate" chanyeol hugged Kai's leg while Lay gestured Kai to put the young girl down, looks like someone was jelly.

"Uhm, hi my name is Jongin, but since you're close with my idiotic friends you're welcome to call me Kai!" Jia studied the new guy's face; he had more of a darker skin than the other two, but was also handsome. She fluttered her eyelashes and looked closer, despite the drops of sweat she saw something familiar about him.

Lay followed her gaze and it lead to Kai's bracelet, his bracelet was marked '1212 is the door to friendship and love' Chanyeol also joined in with the blank gazing "Oh! Do you know something about the meaning of those numbers?" Chanyeol instantly recognised the sentence and thought Kai knew something, but he didn't have a clue.

All Kai remembered was about a young girl and a car crash...Jia shook her head in disbelief "no way, no effing way!" 

This was it, Jia knew who this guy was; the guy who had been missing the past few years (10 actually) slowly, she turned her head left and right "Guys? Are you my..." 

Kai, Chanyeol and lay looked at her with curiosity "what?!" They said in unison, Jia stared blankly at the permanent bruise on her arm then remembered that her two male roommates also had the same bruise. The young girl took Kai's arm and looked for the bruise everywhere until she found it hidden beneath his shirt "I just can't seem to forget can I ?" Jia smiled and entered the dance room.

Leaving the three boys confused, they followed her into to her room and instantly surrounded her thin body "what exactly?" Kai asked "forget? What about it?" lay added "..." The taller stayed dead silent and froze on the spot.

12?...forget?... Friendship and love? Finally, Chanyeol remembered all the memories they each shared with their only girl best friend.

The one that they fought for, during their younger days.

The one that healed each and every single one of their 12 hearts, during high school.

The one that they lost, during the accident.

Chanyeol dragged Jia's body close to his and hugged her as tight as he can, Jia's eyes became wetter and a tear rolled down her cheeks as the the two guys watched them, they each shared confused looks "channie, what exactly is this?" The two separated and looked at each other "I cant belive it's really you!" Jia thought the same aswell, "um we have something to tell you guys...you know the number 12? It's about us..."

Kai and Lay urged them to continue- "well,..."

To be continued...