The Accident

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Jia blinked twice or more, but there was one thing she couldn't understand: why was she in the hospital with wires attached to her and a monitor beside the poor girl...?

The confused girl called out her mum many times despite not hearing an answer, instead the doctor came in holding some results "Jia calm down...your mum...can't see you right now cause she is in another room" Jia shook her head and tried to sit up however she ended up falling back down as she fell back to her bed she had a sudden flashback.

"everybody ready?" jia's mum opened the car door and 13 little kids ran in all excited, "let's double check that everyone is here!" 

Xiumin-check

Luhan-check

kris-check

suho-check

lay-check

chen-check

baekhyun-check

chanyeol-check

kyungsoo-check

tao-check

kai-check

sehun-check 

and lastly my beautiful daughter Jia-check! The car moved towards the main road while the young passengers sang a lovely melody "eyes,nose,lips~" jia's mum sang along to the tune and breathed in the summer smell suddenly disaster struck; another car was heading their way...CRASH...jia screamed loudly as one of the boys covered her eyes from the upcoming collision the last thing he whispered was "1212 remember" Jia nodded and that was the last thing she did before the accident occurred.

Jia shrieked "boys?!..where are they?" The doctor looked down and told her the news "your friends are in a coma so they won't wake up any time soon and when they do there is a small chance that they will remember you" the young girl  stared at her trembling hands as tears rolled down her soft cheeks, "1212"

A few weeks later Jia was discharged out of the hospital, alone. Her mum died from a major head injury and her friends were in a coma the only person she could rely on was her dad. Jia's dad is a very busy man who hardly has time for his family this lead to a divorce...Jia looked outside the window and saw her dad run towards her "lee Jia...I'm sorry" her dad patted her back and gave her a good look "you've grown up beautifully".

as she walked hand in hand she spotted a house with the number "1212" Jia let go of her dad's hand and gazed at the huge mansion her dad looked back and told her that she could live there if she wanted to (one of his condos).

jia smiled wearily and entered the condo, she thought about the number 1212...1212...1212...why is it this house? How did her friend know about this condo? The weak girl checked the bedroom and there was exactly 13 rooms, she saw that each room had a lettered carpet each letter reminded her of one friend. 

She knew she would need to forget the guys, and so she did. After many many years she finally forgot, but in her heart she remembered...it was just lost. 

Jia's dad finally let her live on her own to continue his work abroad, the girl grew up beautifully and was very educated in her learning. Until one day she met Lay, he seemed somewhat familiar.

...

Chanyeol was one of the boys that had very few memory of her and the accident, he remembered one important thing; 1212 is the door to friendship and love. That stayed in his mind like it was a tattoo, but he didn't bother to find out why instead he met up with Lay and they graduated together with a major in The Arts.

To be Continued...

 

Hello!~ yes im back :) if you're confused about the the number '1212' then read on; if you add the numbers up they equal 6 and if you double 6 you get 12 which is the total amount of the boys (exo), Jia eventually moved on and started a new life without anyone to rely on...so she is not used to the outside world or the sunshine beacause there is simply too much people there. xoxo