The Generous One Pt. 2

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Kyungsoo is so fragile! You have no idea how squishy he is! You could just squeeze and hug him forever -hugs Kyungsoo- "Jia, your hugs are great but it's a bit too tight?" I instantly let go and fed him soup.

"Say ahh" you know, I feel like I'm Suho; he's always caring for us and whenever we're sick he would miss school or look after us just then Kyungsoo started choking, oops too much soup? I quickly patted his back and gave him a tissue "sorry I guess I'm the worst nurse ever" I rolled my eyes and cupped my own cheeks "no..you're not you just need lessons from Suho hyung" was that suppose to cheer me up?

I sighed heavily before standing up and wiping his bed, "see you Tommorrow, baby" as I headed towards the door I cringed at his sweet sentence- he has never called me baby before it would normally be Jia or Jia~. I giggled and waved goodbye, as I stepped outside his room I realised that Sehun has been listening to our conversation all this time!

That little- "Oh hello!" He waved innocently thinking that I didn't notice what he was doing already "here's your hoodie by the way!" I threw him his now wet hoodie and trudged towards the stairs when he stopped me "where's luhan?" Luhan? The deer? Oh my gosh I think this guy is addicted to him (how adorbs) "luhan oppa? I think he's at dance practise with Chanyeol, Kai and lay" he then smiled more like smirked.

"Yes, more time with baby Jia!" He caressed my cheeks and I instantly ran towards Suho (I knew exactly what was gonna happen) Sehun noticed my action and followed from behind, "Suho hyung, guess what?" Sehun slung his hand on suho's shoulder while I shivered at his coolness.

"you want to kidnap Jia then take her into your villa and keep her for the rest of your damned life? Right?" I was amazed it seemed like Suho knew what Sehun was already planning! Sehun froze and laughed akwardly "yeah...so what?" Suho gave him a glare "if you do take her, I will kill you without mercy" my mouth gasped open from suho's angry reply, I never knew he was this strong at cussing. 

I simply shrugged my shoulders and continued my daily life and that's when it hit me - Kai's shoulders? Yes but something else..."Jia are you alright?" Kai patted my shoulders and checked my face to see if it was okay, I smiled and returned to my gloomy personality after remembering what was going to happen tomorrow; School...

Kai probably noticed my atmosphere because he responded to it quiet clearly "I guess you know what day it is tomorrow, don't worry Its my turn to drop you off and pick you up so look forward too it!" Kai is always the one to cheer me up when I'm down and especially when he said that he would pick me up from school.

School is torture, even if I'm good at my lessons and (still) at the top of my class I. Hate. It

Well, there is Sehun who needs to finnish school with me! despite being in completely different years and lessons. All throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about that one person "Peter the damned ert" I accidently said it out loud during lunch (with all of the boys) causing havoc.

"What? Did you say that guys name?" Kris turned to look at me from the couch with a serious expression on his face.

"Jia? What are you thinking?" Lay who is the most curious came close to my face and inspected it, making me flush red.

"Luhan hyung get the knife ready and don't forget the pistols and chainsaws" I thought Chanyeol was joking, but he looked so determined! Oh no what have I done, Did I forget to mention that I haven't told the boys that Peter goes to my school and he's in most of my lessons? Yeah probably.

I quickly tried to change the subject by showing them a picture of my friends from school, but they got to me. "AGH why?" Sehun ruffled his own hair from the frustration; the guys decided that since Sehun goes to my school he would need to look after me full time! The worst part about Sehun's strength is that when he feels possessive over me he would stop at nothing to beat the sight out of peter.

Once this day is over you would know how possessive he is during school and around peter, and that would be tomorrow...

To Be Continued...

 

A/N : Yep, Jia is going to school...with peter! DUN DUN DUH and also guess who the next exo member Jia will meet. 

Hint :  Loud, cheery and very bubbly.