The Caring One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

"So let me get this straight, you were the only one who didn't get affected after the coma?" Things were a bit akward once chanyeol dragged me and Suho into the nearby closet, just to mention suho actually never FORGOT!

"Yeah, i've been trying to find the rest of the guys,but had no luck until i met Lay which i remembered as one of the boys..and so he led me here!" Lay?  oh yeah, thats why he knew who Suho was.

Then at that moment i felt a warm body cover mine; Suho hugged me! after many many years, gosh i felt like crying despite Chanyeol's jealous face looking at me i hugged him back. You have no idea how much I wanted our 'umma' to be wih us again. SLAM the closet door opened revealing suho hugging me, chanyeol with a sweaty forehead and Lay looking shocked as ever! I guess its time to tell the others aswell, yes, even Luhan and Kai.

We all gathered in the living room, it was really tense becasue Lay already knew what was gonna happen, but Kai and Luhan are still vey clueless; if I reveal the secret they probably will get mad at Chanyeol for not telling them the secret- Although it was also my fault that we kept it to ourselves. It DID seem like a good plan then.

"So..i want to tell you guys- well, mostly Kai and Lulu that..." And so i went on with the whole story even the little details that seemed really big during that day. Wow, it felt good to let it all out i could even see from the corner of my eyes; Lay, Chanyeol ,Suho looking very proud of me. (as always) Once i finished i took a deep breath and closed my eyes; wanting to hide my face from the two boys in front of me who were witnessing the truth, but i heard something very loud it sounded like people clapping?

"FINALLY!"

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH"

"TA DA!"

"HOPE YOU LEANRED YOUR LESSON"

My reaction was this -_-"  I literally waited for 4 months to blurt it out when THE FLIPPPING GUYS ALREADY REMEMBERED FROM THE FIRST FLIPPING DAY THEY FLIPPING MET ME! I turned my body and stormed upstairs before shutting my door behind me in a furious mode, leaving the guys to laugh at the reaction. 

*Knock* *knock*

I wriggled deeper in my bed knowing that the boys would have already found a spare key to my room, i then felt a dip in my bed, then another one, it went on for 3 more dips and before you knew it the guys started to snigger. "GO AWAY" i shouted showing my rougher side- oh yes they went that far, Lay's voice called from above the blanket he seemed really close "Jia baby, we're all sorry okay! we didnt know this would affect you...you weren't like this during our childish days.." My body tensed when a hand uncovered the blanket that was lying on top of me.

I sat up and stared at each one of them; Lay was next to me, Channie was sitting on the chair, Suho seemed worried (as always), Kai was on the edge and Luhan was on the other side smiling happily "...dorks.." I whispered to myself. Unfortunatly, Luhan heard me "What was that baby?" I shook my head and shooed them out- after all i needed my beauty sleep.

"Let's have fun tommorrow okay?!" I hugged them one by one (just like the old days) and entered my room, i shut the door behind me and looked up "5 down, 7 to go"

I couldnt sleep at all that night so i decided to sleep with Luhan who was always my comfort buddy (he obviously isn't called a comfort buddy just because i feel comfortable around him) I snook out and opened Luhan's bedroom door which was right inbetween Lay's and Suho's, My heart thumped louder; he was awake.

Luhan was focused on looking at the ceiling before landing his eyes on me "You think i can't hear your bed rustle?" I giggled and jumped on his bed "I bet you were just waiting for me!" i replied shyly, he nodded and patted the empty spot next to him like he used to. During that night i fell asleep with luhan by my side singing a lovely lullaby.

Mianhe mianhe hajima naega chorahaeji janha 

Don't be sorry, that makes me more pitiful

Ppalgan yepeun ipsullo eoso nareul jugigo ga

With your pretty red lips please hurry, kill me and go

naneun gwaenchanha

I'm alright.

(song: Taeyang Eyes,Nose,Lips)

I hadn't realised that i was facing Luhan all this time, i only found out this morning when i opened my eyes to the sound of his alarm and was face to face with his angelic face the worst part? he was awake before me.

"Morning baby~" He spoke to me in a croaked voice and i laughed at him; his hair looked messy although it suited him, his lips were dry and he was shritless...SHRITLESS? I covered my eyes and he took them away "Don't be shy you've already seen me fully " , , that flipping word kept on repeating in my head. The only time i saw his milky body was when we went swimming and i accidently went into the men's changing room instead of the women's, I walked straight into Luhans body.

Just then I felt a pair of arms pull me out of bed "Baby, you're not allowed to sleep with a half- man without me okay?" I guessed his voice straight away "CHANNIE!" Luhan tried to grab me back, but chanyeol had already carried me into the bathroom...

To Be Continued...

 

How do you guys like the twist? Yep, it turns out the boys already knew each other and decided to prank Jia into thinking that they still forgot her...anyways, i added bit of Hanji (Luhan+Jia) in this chapter because in the 'The Comfrotable One' i didnt write as much about Luhan so i decided to give him THIS chapter instead, dont worry i hvan't forgotten that this swas upposed to be suho's story aswell! so look forwards to next chapter xoxo