The Talented One pt.2

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

As Jia was about to blurt out the whole story Chanyeol quickly covered and dragged the shocked girl to a corner, "We can't let them know! until we finally have the rest!" Jia hated telling lies, but as chanyeol said it was for the better so she made up fib.

"Well, i want to ask if i can join the dance group?" The three guys dropped their mouth wide open even Chanyeol; he though it was going to be a different lie but he was pretty sure this lie was the truth! Jia shyly pleaded she even tried her best to do aegyo which was not needed as the guys already found her cute. "*ahem* yeah sure why not! although theres one thing you have to do..." Lay grinned and pushed Jia towars the changing room.

Jia widened her eyes and started to think dirty thoughts; 'Oh.My.Goodness this is not what i though he would do, keep calm Jia its not normal for Lay to do this...,But even if he still wont he's still a MAN and all MEN are the SAME!' "Jia, stop it with your daydreaming and come back to earth!" Lay shook Jia by the shoulders and gave her some dance clothes; "You will be auditioning m'lady"

Auditioning...the most hated thing known to Jia -other than the sun- "Yah! you know how much i hate dancing infront of you guys!" Lay couldnt believe what he was hearing "I thought you wanted to join the group?" Jia dropped her shoulders and gasped "Well-Wha-can't, FINE i'll do it". Victory to the boys!

The young girl got changed into her outfit which is suprisingly revealing; Crop top , short shorts and sneakers, but she didnt mind it was chosen by LAY the erted best friend best dancer in her own eyes, after all.  Nervously, Jia walked towards the studio where her best buddies were waiting... as she entered the room the guys wooed and clapped at her stunning appearance "I chose the outfit perfectly~" Lay whispered to Chanyeol.

Then once the music started the young girl danced her heart out, with every single move she devoted it to her mother and the missing friends she forgot in the accident. The reason she loved dancing was because her mum and dad were proffesional dancers, but their parents told them it was a 'worthless' hobby and so they quit. Jia knew it was her chance to show that dancing cannot be controlled or stopped; it was her life.

The guys watched and awed her every move all of them were astonished, who knew her talent was this powerful! But as for Chanyeol he remembered how Jia was the captain of another dance group when they were young.

Jia's POV

Control face emotions,smile Jia! Great i look like a mokey in the mirror in front of me...how lovely. Now lets see if i can smile properly..for umma,Gosh if she can see me now she would be so proud! Love you mum.

End of Jia's POV

Kai smiled as he made eye-contact with her, he saw how her face was glowing like an angel and how her dance moves were not planned but were comming for her innocent heart. 'Kai you're very stiff you should let your body move to the beat of your heart!' The man shook his head from the sudden flashback; he remmbered a pretty girl that was young and she was teaching him how to dance. 'Jia help me~"...

Kai blinked a few times and looked closely at Jia she looked exactly like the girl from his vision. 'I'm just seeing things again'.

-clap clap- the guys stood up and clapped at her amazing performance, "YOU'RE IN!" Lay hugged Jia and patted her head. "Oppa cant i rest for a bit!?" Lay let go her body that was exhaling loudly "Sorry why dont you go to the bathroom and wipe your sweat away" and so Jia did.

Kai started to fall in love with Jia more and more through her dancing so he asked if he could live with them, "Of course you can dude" Chanyeol smacked his back as to say "WELCOME TO THE EXO FAMILY!"...

To Be Continued... 

 

I have a fact for you guys about me; I'm a dancer...yeah, hard to belive that this Hungry-kpop loving-woman-author was a dancer XD so I might, just might add in a few dance moments with Kai or Lay.