The Christmas Gift Pt. 1

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

"Sehun, hurry up!" I looked behind my shoulder and found Sehun drooling in front of the bubble tea shop "Baby! can't we buy some?" I sighed and dragged the maknae "No Luhan has already stocked up yesterday.." I watched as Sehun ran over he seemed more mature now that he's with me...

"Sehun? why are you so close to me?" I felt that my left hand side was stuck to Sehuns body, Sehun smiled and replied "I'm afraid you might get lost~" I gasped and smacked him on the shoulder "It's not my fault you guys lost me the last time we all went shopping!"

Flashback

"Omo, look! its a sale-" Baekhyun grabbed Chnayeol's arm and rounded him up with the other guys "That's the last time we all go shopping together, right Jia?" Lay looked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun looked back at the other guys and screamed "WHERE'S JIA?!" Kris ran over after hearing the commotion and instantly got the signal that baby was missing!

Meanwhile, in the candy store... "This is paradise!" Jia was busy hovering over all the sweets and lollies espicially the ice cream parlor until one of the guys spotted her "Luhan?" Luhan payed for the ice cream that Jia was picking out and dragged her back to the gang. "Don't ever worry me like that again!" Luhan held Jia's shoulders and hugged her tightly before sneaking a kiss on the top of her head.

"Sorry oppa, i was just really hungry!" the other guys jogged over and thanked luhan like he was some kind of' 'God' then Suho took Jia's hand and they all headed towards the car before anyone else got lost.

End of Flashback

"Yeah yeah" I grunted and got out a shopping trolly. Sehun insisted he pushed it, but I held on to the bar strong enough that Sehun couldn't even take it off! "Can't we get that?" I stopped in front of the dog food and pointed out a can while Sehun was busy picking out a dog bed for Snowflake.

Suddenly, a shadow came and towered over me he even helped me reach the shelf! "Thanks..Tao?" Sehun placed the bed into the trolly and once he looked up he instantly realised who I was talking to "Panda? Since when did you come back from your training in China?" Now, I had no clue what this maknae was talking about but I was glad he was back.

One more to go.

As we walked out of the store a couple guys seemed to walk pass me and managed to grab my wrist in the process, I tried to squirm away but it was no use! This guy was stronger than the one I encountered with Kyungsoo luckily I had two knights in shining armour come and save the day.

There's also another slight problem; I've been kidnapped! How did it happen? Well, let's just say There was more than one guy...oops? 

So, basically here I am sitting on a chair with duck tape around my mouth what am I supposed to do? Call help? Nah. Kick all their butts? Not really. Escape while the van is still parked? As if. Just walk away because I'm not really kidnapped? That'll spoil the little suprise.

What suprise you say? Ahem, I've been thinking what to get them so I decided what not better than to give them all heart attacks! Don't worry I will treat them once the prank is finished (laughs evilly).

Also, the guys who kidnapped me are all girls-Black belt in every self defence type of girls! Sorry guys I just can't contain my prankster personality. "Minty start the truck!" I got up and removed the tape before running into the passenger seat next to my bestie while the other girls all gave me a high five "Jia thanks for letting me kick Sehun's " says the girl who Sehun has rejected all throughout school. I laughed.

"that'll keep them awake for a couple of days..." I smirked and gave Minty a signal for dashing off into the streets leaving Sehun and tao breathless at our incredible speed. I wonder what they are doing now? No time to worry I've got an all girls night this week!

Sehun POV

What the . Did I really just lose to a girl! A girl!- hold up, did they just take Jia aswell? me, Suho and the others will literally boil me once they find out the news! Oh well, I guess its time to track her down.

I looked at Taos face and gasped; his mouth was breathing heavily and his eyes seemed like they wanted to gouge the kidnappers eyeballs out, I grabbed Taos collar and placed him inside the cab myself following behind. When we got home all the guys were all looking for Jia and wanting to hold her in their arms, that's when the thunder and lighting struck. 

I put on my 'I'm sorry I failed you because she's gone' face to let them now, and guess what? They let me live! Instead they all dashed out and separated to find Jia...Good thing I have a gps attached to her phone..

End of POV

My, my look what we have here! I was now in one of my friends condos setting up the whole suprise before the boys find me but I guess I was completely forgetting that Sehun had planted a gps on my phone, luckily I found it before he could arrive! 

"Jia where do you need the 12 presents?" I pointed towards the big christmas tree sitting in the middle of the room all covered with tinsel and lights. I sat down next to the presents and smiled "I wonder if they will forgive me" Minty joined me and slumped her arm over my shoulder "oh trust me Jia, no one can stay mad at you!" I giggled what a great bestie!

all the other girls were running around the place making sure I looked pretty before the boys find  out where I'm hiding "Omg Jia! You look amaze!" Says Min "They are so lucky to have a girlfriend as pretty as you" says another. I thanked them for their lovely compliments and each gave them some christmas presents.  

*Slam* went the front door to the condo, amazingly the girls were already gone before the guys could probably kill them "Jia!?" All 12 of them started to look for me but one of them instantly smelt my perfume "." Kai looked up and down on my presence and smirked "Well, well who is this pretty lady~?" Kai came closer and eyed my glares "Kai leave her alone god is it so hard?-" Lay stoppped when he finally found me "Kai...am I dreaming or is there an angel in the living room?" 

The rest of boys came in and one by one they all stayed silent after seeing my figure "Guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS"I shouted earning a group hug from all of them.

To Be Continued...