The Christmas Gift Pt.2

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

"You little..." Luhan fiddled with my hair as we sat down on the couch, Just then Suho came in with a large peice of christmas cake he eyed the chocolate maniac (obviously Kai) and placed it as far away as possible "before we start I would like to ask our girlfriend here, WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING WITH MY HEART!?" I clicked my tongue and stood up pushing Suho down on to the place where I sat.

"Well, you see I was thinking of what to get you guys this Christmas so why not give you a heart a track and.." I watched as a figure tip toed behind the couch "And?..." Kris crossed his arm waiting for the second suprise when the baozi popped up next to me! "I'm your second present!!!" The guys groaned.

"I thought it was gonna be a kiss on the lips" says chanyeol.

"What n-"

"What about sharing a room with me?" Says lay.

"Sinc-"

"So you guys don't care about the eldest here? Okay! Fine I'll just go back to my mansion! And live ALONE!" Xiumin stomps his feet and turns his back like a four year old would do when they're upset making everyone feel guilty.

"HYUNG~ Minnie~" Luhan propped up and grabbed xiumin's shoulders trying to make him laugh.

"No...." Suddenly kris gave xiumin a back hug while in the corner of the room I was busy fainting from all the skinship between them.

"Xiumin? Wait you mean Minseok hyung?" Says Lays obviously sleepy from what just happened, we all nodded our head in confusion "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He continued "I have just been experiencing all the bromance happening around me-making myself feel left out!" 

Xiumin whispered into Tao's ear "Is he swearing in Chinese?" Tao who is now stunned from the sudden outburst found lays swearing kinda funny! "Just give me a hug then!" lay eyebrows went up in joy "FINALLY XIULAY IS BACK TOGETHER!" I swear, the guys take this whole bromance thing up a level; let me show you why..

~Hunhan~ 

"HUNNIE?! You should sleep in my room considering Jia can't!" He shouts this pretty loudly so Sehun could hear because the maknae's room Is in the far corner, completely forgetting that other people have ears.

"Luhan hyung just sleep" Sehun who is probably trying to cover his ears after hearing luhans loud screaming from the other side of the hallway.

"PLEASE?"

"no"

"PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?"

"NO"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-"

"For goodness sakes just go Sehun!" We then heard Kai shouting and his door opening before hearing the sound of another male "Kai-ya! Let me go I wanna sleep" Kai then argued back "Quiet or else Jia might hear all this excessive bro-mance going on and she might faint, again!" From then on silence fell before hearing the last door opening and closing..and a few celebrations made by luhan.

in the morning I woke up and went straight to luhans room because he borrowed my alarm clock "oppa..oppa's? OMG HUNHAN.YOU.GUYS.ARE.SLEEPING.TOGETHER? EEKKK" yeah so what if I fainted? 

~Chanbaek~ 

"I feel sick." Chanyeol rubbed his cheek and placed his head on baekhyuns shoulder who was helping Kyungsoo cook, "if you two are going to make Jia faint then it's not my fault that I already warned you!" Kyungsoo strongly states as he marches out of the kitchen. Baekhyun rubbed chanyeol's head "Better?" Not noticing that I was there watching the whole scene "Thanks Baek!" Chanyeol stood up straight and rubbed baekhyuns hair as he is taller than him.

"OMO OMO OMO!" So what if I fainted? For the umpteenth time that day..

~SUCHEN~

"Hyung? Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Suho groaned and got up before sitting on the couch next to Chen who was concerned.

"Sleep on my lap!" Suho did what he was told to do and fell asleep on Chen's thigh...All throughout the day...until I came back from School.

"! Jia's here! Quick hyung HIDE!" Chen shook Suho's headand  rapidly shaked it as Suho manages to squint one eye "Let me sleep~" The at that moment Chen looked at the shadow that was hovering over Suho's face and for a second his heart stopped.

"O-oppa's? Why? are you waking HIM UP? THIS IS PARADISE I TELL YOU~" So what if I fainted into Kyungsoo's arms, its not my fault for shipping every single couple in this flipping mansion.

"Jia?...I ING TOLD CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN NOT TO DO IT AGAIN! NOW ITS YOU GUYS?! PLEASE DONT TELL ME KAI IS PLANNING ON DOING THIS TOO..." Kyungsoo peered over his shoulder and found Kai leaning against the doorframe with a smug look on his tanned face.

"Why? Kyungie~"

"...Well, my life"

~Kaisoo~

"Kai, get off my lap" Kyungsoo was busy reading a book when the little devil jumped onto his lap "Do you really want Jia to faint?" he questions.

"No- i just want her to like this couple the best!" Kai realised something was poking at his inner thigh.

"K-Kai s-stop wriggling around my crotch.." Kai faceplamed himself how could he forget that Kyungsoo has a sensitive body!

"Go.." By that signal Kyungsoo dashed off into the toilet doing his own buissness. As Kai was getting up he smelt something sweet enter the room "...You humped him?!" Kai nearly fianted, but got hold of himself and told me what had happened "Ohh that explains the wet noises comming from the bathroom"

*faints*

~Taoris~

"Please. go.die" Kris was busy watching me hang up the laundry when the panda arrived.

"Did you miss meh?" Kris turned his head "No" then went back to guarding my prescence.

"You're so not my style-im only doing this so Jia can put her attention on me" Kris blinked and smirked before placing his hand on the panda's slim waist.

" off!"

Kris laughed and found that I was watching all this time "Y-you are holding his WAIST"

*Faints*

~Xiulay~

Baozi_Hyung has enterd the group chat

UnicornsYix9023 has entered the group chat

Baozi_Hyung: ... ^ 3^ That's for you Lay.

UnicornsYix9023: Don't tell me you are in this bromance competition too!

Baozi_Hyung: What?! WHo doesn't wanna win Jia over?

UncicornsYix9023: No one... ~_~

Baozi_Hyung: I WUV WOU ^ 3^

UnicornsYix9023: Shut up.

JIAJIAJIAJIA Has entered the group chat

UnicornsYix9023: Hyung, dont you dare right anything soppy from now on >:(

Baozi_Hyung: ...

Baozi_Hyung: I WANNA MARRY YOU! ^3^

JIAJIAJIAJIA: ...KYA! OMFG! (=^_^=)

JIAJIAJIAJIA Has left the group chat

Trolling-Machine Has entered the group chat

Trolling-Machine: She...fainted while texting?

Baozi_Hyung: Oopsie-daisy

UncornsYix9023: STFU >:(

What's not to like? considering you're in my life...

To Be Continued...

 

 

 

A/N: *Faceplams* What am I even doing?! This is so soppy -_-" Dont worry it will get better, as soon as author-nim gets her brain back. I.CANT.DO.THIS.ANYMORE <- Is currently running out of bubble tea in the fridge.

Does anyone know how to delete this weird line. I pressed too many times.