Life with three

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Living with lay was VERY easy, living with Chanyeol and lay was VERY hard and now I'm living with Kai,lay and Chanyeol...VERY VERY....akward?

Im being very honest here, I cannot believe that I am finally reunited with my three boys -squeals- if only the others were here too! That's why me and Chanyeol have a plan; To find every single guy that we have forgotten.

Easy task? Not when there are two guys (still clueless) trying to find out what I'm up to.

The awkwardness in this house has gone overboard, first of all whenever we eat lunch together it's always quiet, so quiet that the only thing making a noise was Chanyeol trying to open a bag of crips. Aigoo seems like I have some bonding to do! But, the guys have dance practise today...and I'm part of the group.

"Why is she smiling so weirdly" Chanyeol whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Ugh, it this better?" I smiled softly this time making sure I looked cute.

"....." I waited for a response, but all he did was push my peachy lips upwards causing my whole jaw to ache. 

Then lay and Kai came in wearing trousers, no shirt! OMONA my head started to go crazy 'calm down, stupid hormones' suddenly the two -shirtless- men sat either side of me on the wooden floor. 

ASDFFGHJKKJHBBVDDRFCCFHUYGGHJIYY...stupid hormones.

As the choreographer showed us the new dance steps I peeked at the corner of my eye to see the two shirtless men that have been standing behind me, all this time! I.CANNOT.IGNORE.THEM. All i hear is heavy breathing, messy hair and sweat dripping down their face not to mention their abs especially Kai's chocolate ones. 

I think Chanyeol saw me stare in awe at the guys and got jealous because while I was glaring at their abs I felt a hot thing cover the back of me, oh yes, he was back hugging me. "Channie what are you doing?" Chanyeol layed his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, seductively. 

"Stop staring, and look at me for once" 

What the heck? I mean, I have been staring at those 'macho' men for some time now and I'm pretty sure I wanted to see channie's one's aswell except he had a tank top on, I could see nothing.

...what is wrong with me! Why am I thinking all these dirty thoughts...am I falling in love? Nah, doubt it. Maybe a bit.

Once I stopped my daydreaming habits I realised that I have been standing there doing nothing while Chanyeol started to caress my blushing cheeks and the fact that the other two guys were staring AT ME! eek, I'm so embarassed. My hair is messed up because of chanyeol's ruffling and my shoelace were undone, every single girls nightmare! or is it just me?

"Chanyeol hyung get off her!" I could tell Kai was angry from his deep tone.

"why? I just needed someone to talk to" even though I couldn't see chanyeol's face I could tell that he was smirking, typical channie.

"Move or else" this time lay was angry despite his innocent face he had a split personality. 

"Yah! Stop fighting...and let Chanyeol rest on my shoulder he looks tired!" I can't believe I actually said that, I was about to agree with the boys, but chanyeol's body made me vomit that sentence up. He always had that persuasive tone in his deep, manly voice...manly? Manly.

 Luhan

Luhan?! Omg I think I just remembered another friends name. Need to tell Chanyeol. 

"Channie, luhan? Is he?" Chanyeol froze and closed his eyes then blinked many times before answering me "yep...ash brown hair, gentle personality, always wanting to drink bubble tea with someone, I wonder who though." I couldn't believe what I was hearing; how can this guy remember the exact details?

He surprises me sometimes. 

Even when I met him for the first time! 

"And done!" Finally my project is finished, stupid lab partner wouldn't help me...who is Chanyeol anyway? I should ask Suho oppa. I saw Suho walk down the corridor talking to someone, that person was tall and very attractive I should just ignore him and ask my oppa.

"Hi!" Oh god the tall stranger is looking at me.

"Hey Jia! What do you need?"

"do you know who this Chanyeol guy is? He's supposed to help with my project but, he didn't turn up"

Suddenly, the stranger burst out laughing I ignored him and then Suho laughed aswell! "what's so funny?"  I was starting to get paranoid, but before i could get angry suho calmed me down and told me that the guy behind my slim body is my so called 'lab partner' .

...I was so embarassed...

I turned to look at him, he was staring right at me, smiling? how could he smile so amazingly? so amazing that it made me smile! "Oh i'm Jia so you're chanyeol?" chanyeol nodded and patted my head "call me channie from now on" I was quiet schocked from his response; even though i only met him today we seemed like we were already close.

and so...we DID start to get close as close as being bestest friends, he was the one I adored because of his baby-ish actions, and i liked it that way.

"Jia? are you ready to go home?" i realised that i have been left along in the middle of the room just staring into nothiness -stupid chanyeol leaving me all by myself- "Yeah, let's go i'll cook you guys dinner.." Lay grabbed me and placed me inside the car before i can day dream again while Kai and Chanyeol started laguhing about 'Marrying me'.

"What's so funny about that?" I questioned.

"Nothing..." i could tell Kai was lying.

Chanyeol leaned in and whispered in my ear "You can only choose one, but for now you can choose from us three."

"....Okay..." I needed all of my boys despite choosing one to marry for the rest of my life.

Then once we were home we saw a luggage sitting in the living room with a man next to it...Luhan?

"LU- i mean who are you?" Chanyeol quickly covered my mouth with his shaking hands even i know he was nervous from the sight of a familiar face.

To Be Continued...