The Twin One Pt.2

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Baekhyun and I walked towards the studio when we spotted a guy singing while walking his dog, Baek seemed to be a little intrigued in this guy as he was coming closer to the studio...

We went towards our practise room and found he boys sweating like it was 100 degrees inside! Imagine that, anyways the guy we saw outside knocked on our door and finally revealed his face...he was none other than Beagle~

"CHEN?" Lay screamed and his dog which I actually remember was Kai's poodles.

"Babies, how are you guys?" Kai ran up to Chen and thanked him for pet sitting his precious babies.

The other boys had no energy left to even wave or welcome him "So what's the new choreo?" I asked looking straight at Kai (dance captain) "Troublemaker" I screamed inside my head "Bu-" I tried to say an excuse because i really hate it when the boys make me wear revealing clothes and force me to show a 'y' side to my personality. "No excuses baby, now it's time to show you how to dance the steps MWAHAHAHA!" Yes, he really just cackled an evil laugh.

Please save me...Chen? Yes! Chen can save me. Also Baekkie!

I watched on as the other guys headed off to get the stereo ready when i quickly grabbed Chen's and Baekhyun's arms and dragged them towards the closet. My plan was going the way I wanted, and then Chen decided to share his thoughts! "Jia, if you wanna have you-know-what why dont we go somewhere comfortable" My face literally fell onto the floor Baekhyun's too! Looks like we have another ert joining the club.

I glared at him and ignored his dirty comments "Chen! no, I dragged you two here because i need help on escaping the dance!" They both created an 'O' chape with their mouths before going back to their smug looks. "Okay, we'll bail you out, but-" I glared at him one more time signaling him to get rid of his 'But's' Chen did not get my message "BUT you will need to do a favour~" I groaned and nodded 'What the heck did i just do?' I thought to myself.

The music started playing once we exited the closet, I looked to my side and I saw my 'master minds' comming up with a plan then i looked to my other side and saw Kai looking smug as ever! "Ugh, come on hurry up" I tried to whisper my thoughts really quietly but i guess Kai heard me because he immediatly pushed me into the arms of Lay.

Lay patted my head and placed his hands on my waist 'Fudge! why the heck am i enjoying this?' Lay moved closer to my back and leaned in until his head was right above mine "Trouble trouble maker~" Then the song started playing...Please no.

Lay whispered in my ear "I know you dont want to do this, but just do it" He knew! I quickly signalled Baekhyun to get rid of the plan although it was too late, they had already duck-taped all the guys! dont ask me how? they just did it.

"MM MMM MMM" Chanyeol kicked Chen's leg causing him to scream in pain.

"Yah! i thought we were the beagle trio!" Chen rubbed his leg and put on his puppy dog eyes in front of channie.

"MMMM MMMMM" Chen ripped off Chanyeols tape that was stuck on his mouth before getting hit by Sehun.

Turns out Sehun had been watching this whole time (He came back after his after school detention), He saw Lay move my body across his and he immediatly 'butted in' Of course, i didnt realise yet so i thought Lay was holding me the whole time. "Baby, nice body~" I froze and quickly turned around "....S-Sehun?" He smiled and pushed me towards Baekhyun- a romantic song was playing 'Set Me Free-Taeyon (SNSD)'

Baekhyun placed his hand on my waist and guided me towards the center "I love you~ Jia" I blushed and before you knew it I was pushed towards Suho we did the same thing, he then whispered another message "I'll protect you~ Jia" My face started to get a deeper shade of red! I got passed onto to Luhan...

"You're my pillow~ Jia"

Then Kai.

"My Lovely Dance princess~ Jia"

Next was Kris.

"You're an angel you know that?"

After that was Kyungsoo.

"Jia, My lovely nurse"

Not forgetting Chanyeol.

"My Baby whom i've been loving~"

Finally Chen.

"You know, even though there is still more of us to come...we will all love you- forever of course!"

Chen carried me (bridal style) towards a chair and next to the chair was a cake saying 'Happy Brithday Baby >.<' I squeled and shed a tear "You boys! I even forgot my own birthday?" The guys laughed and smiled lovingly at me then Suho spoke up "We would never forget this day." I blushed and hid my face from the embarassment "So...cheesy"

Baekhyun dipped his hand on the frosting and marked my nose "You look very sweet~ can I eat you?" Everyone groaned at his greasiness "Same old Bake"

To Be Continued...