The Day of Mr. Oh Sehun

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Chapter inspired/requested by Winter-White

As you may know I hate the sun! And guess what? it's winter so there's no sight of that stupid sunshine to be seen...unless Chanyeol turns up early from School (laughs uncontrollably), yeah I'm pretty sure I had to much hibernation in my bed- time to get up and get ready for the last term of High School!

Do you know how hard it is to be a girl? You have to iron your uniform and make sure you have your lunch ready, then you have to check if you're on time...that's why I have my slaves, wait, boys I mean.

"Sehun? Wake up, did you do your punishment last night?" I looked at Sehun's face and laughed my head off he had been up all night ironing my uniform just cause he lost rock, paper, scissors. Poor poor maknae "Why are you up so early?" Sehun pulled my wrist so I was face to face with him "Cause Suho oppa made my alarm ring 1 hour early" Sehun got up and dragged me towards my wardrobe.

"Here's your skirt-dont wear it too short!, here's your top and school jacket and also dont forget to give me a goodbye kiss!" I furrowed my eyebrows and replied "You're going to school as well mister so i'll be seeing you for the whole day." Sehun shook his head before trudging off "Yeah, whatever!" once again i laughed not noticing that a certain someone was sending messages- around 50 of them...

"What? Kyungsoo?" I looked at the ID and realised that Kyungsoo had been trying to make sure I ate my breakfast because he left early for 'cooking club'. So, I quickly put on my uniform and made my way downstairs just then my attention was grabbed by the living room...filled...with..guys..who..are..wearing...uniforms...that...are...un-buttoned! "Oh! hey baby~" Lay cooed at my blushing face and my waist "You're going to be late!" yelled Suho who was giving everyone their lunch even mine, I grabbed the peice of toast and dashed towards my bike.

I have never felt so rushed before "OUT OF MY WAY BAEKHYUN, I'M GONNA BE LATE ON THE LAST WEEK!" Baekhyun grabbed my bag which funny enough was attached to me, I fell into his arms and he kissed my forhead- everything was happening at immense speed! "BYE BYE OPPA AND SEHUN GET A MOVE ON!" i pedalled roughly making my body feel tense and full of energy behind me was Sehun trying to catch his breath "JIA, WAIT, MY BIKE IS BROKEN SO I HAVE TO BUNK ON YOU!" I stopped and let sehun grasp onto my back "TOO FAST"...and that was how my day started!

During maths i felt a gust of wind hit my face, "Sorry baby, had to hand out the text books"sehun is in the same class as me which is making my concentration lessen to 1%, sometimes i wanna kick him out of the window (its a love and hate relationship really)but I guess i'm too nice. "Okay, class can anyone explain what- blah blah blah is and how blah blah can be worked out?" the teacher had some kind of mind reading power and immeditaly picked out the student who wasn't paying any attenton at all, me.

I got up and grapped the whiteboard pen, I looked at the equation and started to calculate in my head "X equals..." i carried on for 2 more minutes until i got the answer. My teacher was stunned at my mental working and started to clap "This class, is how you become a first rank student!" the teacher patted me on the head and moved me to the back row (where all the smart people get to do their own studying), guess who i was sitting next to? "Baby, that was amazing!" Sehun pulled ot the spare chair and pulled it closer to his desk.

"What's with all the drawings on your table" I noticed that Sehun had been doodling on his desk weird names such as 'Bacon', 'deer hyung', 'umma' and 'unicorns are sleepy' He smirked and revealed one last name 'My wife is my baby- Oh Sehun 21/12/14' I gasped and glared at him "I told you im not ready" Sehun closed his eyes and placed his head on my lap- not caring that we were still in class "What if i asked you?" I questioned him even more "asked me what?" Sehun opened his eyes "Will you be my girlfriend?" I giggled and his lush hair "Yes, you're the last one to ask me!" (The others had been sending me letters under my door all asking if i could be their girlfriend) Sehun groaned.

"I knew i shouldnt have wasted my time!" I replied back "it was a good amount of time too!" I then had an idea "why dont we go shopping for presents?"

To Be Continued...

 

 

A/N: So, it' been long hasn't it? I hope you guys are still loving this story because the finale is yet to come -starts crying- don't worry i'm making *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* yeah, that's my plan -dries up the tears- I hope you keep supporting me on the *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*. Oh! and don't worry the final chapter won't be the next one (that's too early and plus i haven't even introuduced the rest of EXO) xoxo.