Junsu is leaving

We Were Best Friend

Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong are working in the same office but in a different department except Jaejoong and Junsu, they are in the same department.  Jaejoong is the first that get hired by the company.  Then Yoochun also apply there to get near Jaejoong and Junsu also did the same thing.

One day, Jaejoong is messed up at work and it is a big mess and unfortunately Junsu caught it.

“Let me help.” offered Junsu.

“Are you sure?” Jaejoong’s eyes widen as he heard the offer.

“I need to redeem myself.  After all I’m the one that cause your accident.”

“It’s a month ago, I already forgive you about that.”

“Yeah you did… but his not.” Junsu forced himself to smile but Jaejoong can see through that smile, Junsu’s heart is broken.

“Junsu, he just-“

“Please, don’t say anything.  I know you are an angel and Yunho is so lucky to have you and Yoochun is so in love with you but I hate you.  So I’m not trying to make friends here I just want to redeem myself.

Helping Jaejoong to clean up his big mess is not an easy job but Junsu didn’t back out, he doing it till the end even though at the end everyone is blaming him for the mess and didn’t believe in Jaejoong’s word that he is the one that messing it up.

“Junsu, I’m so sorry about them.”  apologized Jaejoong.

“It’s okay. I’m the one who want to do it. So I think we are even?”

“Okay if that’s what you want.”

“Thanks.”

*******

“I heard about the mess, you make Jaejoong confessed on your behalf right?” accused Yoochun.

“Huh? You didn’t believe in what Jaejoong’s said?” snickered Junsu.

“What? No!”

“So?”

After think for a moment Yoochun continue “So you are really helping him? Why?”

“To redeem myself.”

“With that? He nearly lost his life and you just did that to redeem yourself?” mocked Yoochun.

“What? You want me to get in an accident too? Why don’t you just kill me already!” yelled Junsu with tears start to streaming down his cheeks.  His heart is hurting so much.  He wonders if it can be broken more than it already is.  Yoochun is definitely didn’t love him at all.

‘We used to be best friend before then how it turns out to be this way? Is it really a big mistake that I choose to confess to you?’ After thinking about it the whole night, Junsu make up his mind right now, he wants to let Yoochun go. Erase him from his heart completely and didn’t want to see him anymore.  He wants to start anew.

It is about two week before he left.  All of them aware about his changing behavior but none of them dare to ask him except Jaejoong.

“Junsu, are you okay?” asked Jaejoong . He tries his best to find time to talk to Junsu at the office as he knows they won’t talk with each other after office hour.

“Why you asked that?”

“You act different.”

“I’m gonna let him go. I want to move on and start anew.”

“What? Why?”

“You really have to ask? Of course because he will never love me like I do.”

“But don’t give up on him… please… He needs you.”

“Haha..really? Needs me? Him? Please… Jaejoong you aren’t a liar aren’t you?”

“I’m not! Believe me he needs you.”

“Well maybe because of the food and wake up calls. He will get used to it sooner or later.”

“You sound like you want to leave us.”

Junsu just smile before left.  Jaejoong on the other hand feels his intuition is right. Junsu will leave them and he need to do something about it.

One week left before Junsu’s departure, he tries his best to make peace with Yoochun but that man doesn’t give him a chance. He can only wish him the best.


Forget to tell you that this is angst story...

but still rplease read, relax & enjoy.