Chance

We Were Best Friend

“You need to get a rest.” Junsu doesn’t comment anything to Yoochun’s jealousy.

“Please stay.” Yoochun is tightening his grip on Junus’s hand begging Junsu to not leave him.  He really needs him.

‘I love you with all my heart but you’re not even dare to stay and fight for me and now you asked me to stay?’ That talked is only inside his head. “Just sleep.” That’s all Junsu can said compared to what is happened inside his head.

 

Late that night Yoochun suddenly awake and smiling when he sees that Junsu is there sleeping at the sofa. ‘What did I do to deserve you? He is mad at me but still care for me and to think that I just give him up like that before. I’m the worst.’  thought Yoochun.  When you’re around someone so much for so long, they become part of you and when they change or go away, you don’t know who you’re without them.

 

Today is the day Yoochun get release from the hospital and he just can’t stop smiling seeing Junsu is the one that will drive him home.  He invites him inside the house but Junsu just shook his head before drove off.  After send Yoochun’s home, Junsu drive to meet someone. He really needs someone to hear his crap.

Ding Dong

“Hey is Jaejoong here?”

“No.”

“Great. Can I come in? I have something to discuss with you.”

“O..k.. but then why are you asking for Jaejoong in the first place?”

“I need a third party opinion.”

“Owh… Have a seat while I make you a drink.”

“Thanks.”

“Ok what you want to talk about.” Yunho hand Junsu the drink.

“Will Yoochun loves Jaejoong back?” asked Junsu.

“Junsu, I’m not a best friend with Yoochun –“

“That’s why I asked you and I can’t ask Jaejoong this question.” interrupted Junsu.

“Ok..in my point of view, Yoochun change after you left. He’s not the same person. Jaejoong is there but he not really pays any attention to him anymore. He tries to get himself busy with work and party. I can feel that he misses you so much and seeing you at the café he just lost it.  The wall that he builds to prevent anyone else to enter just crumbled as he saw you.  Just saw you.  The video that Jaejoong sent is a prove that he miss you so much Junsu.  It’s a video about he is sleep talking and say your name, doesn’t it prove something? Does he ever sleep talking before? No, right? It just happen after you left.”

“He maybe had a nightmare.”

“Really? Jae said it’s your morning conversation when you wake him up.”

Junsu turn his head to side as he doesn’t want to face Yunho right know.  He wants to belief it but he is afraid. Yoochun is not as determined to get him as much as he used to be with Jaejoong before.

“Maybe you think he is not serious enough with you. But for someone as cheerful as Yoochun turn moody and had a mood swing because of you, that’s means something, Junsu. Sometimes I think he can still smile seeing Jaejoong happily with me means he already let him go. I used to see his solemn face before when we start dating but now not anymore until you left him and he sees the news about you and some guy.”

“Then why he didn’t fight for me? He came to Japan but did nothing after I reject him. I reject him just once Yunho compared to what Jaejoong did.”

“You need to stop comparing yourself and Jae. Both of you are different and handle thing differently.”

“Did you know why I always did it?” Yunho shook his head not have a clue why Junsu always comparing himself with Jaejoong.

“Because he did it first. Everytime I made a mistake, he always yell at me and said ‘Jaejoong would never do something like this’ or ‘ Jaejoong will do it better’ or why you can’t be like Jaejoong?’” Junsu take a deep breath before continue. “I know him before Jaejoong does and so does he. He should’ve known me better.”

“Well… maybe he is an idiot.” Yunho try to joke but it failed.

“Don’t bad mouth him Yunho.” warned Junsu.

Yunho amused by Junsu word as he can feels that the man in front of him right now really loves Yoochun. No matter what Yoochun does to him, he still cares for the other.

“Only I can do that.” added Junsu and Yunho just smile.

I warn you Yunho, you need to keep Jaejoong in love with you forever, or it will mess my love life even more.”  smiled Junsu before leave the house.

Yunho is right after all about the need to stop comparing himself with Jaejoong. He wants to give Yoochun a chance as he knows that man always owns his heart. But he need to see first whether Yoochun is serious enough about him.

*****

“You just like paparazzi slash stalker did you know that? I can sue you.” Kim Junsu is feeling annoyed as Park Yoochun, following him every move even to the toilet.

“I don’t care until you say yes.”

“You mean when I say ‘yes’, you will leave me alone?”

“Yes. Wait..No.”

“Which one is your answer?”

“Both. How come I leave you alone after you become my boyfriend. But I didn’t follow you this way anymore. I will do it in gentleman’s way. I follow you only when it is necessary but other’s time I just still keep an eye on you all the time. I don’t want anybody to hurt you.”

“Except you?”

“Yes except me. Wait…No. including me.”

Junsu hide his grin as he found Yoochun is starting to get annoy with him. Park Yoochun has following him since last week after he get out from the hospital. He come to Junsu’s place and confessing his love saying that ‘I love you till the moon and come back.’ What the hell is that even mean? 


Sorry for a short chapter after the long wait... *bow*