Save

We Were Best Friend

It is on weekend when YunJae and YooSu had a nice morning jogging together. On their jog back home Jaejoong who trip and nearly felt toward the main road happened to be save by the nearest person, Yoochun. There is a car with high speed passing by them just after Yoochun save Jaejoong. Jaejoong fell above Yoochun and he had a little scratch at his back and elbow.

 

“Yoochun are you ok? I’m so sorry.” said Jaejoong worriedly while checking every part of Yoochun’s body to make sure he is fine.

 

“I’m fine. Just a little scratch.”

 

“I don’t believe you, let’s go to the hospital for checkup.” Jaejoong just drag him quickly into the car. He panicked so he kind of forgets about his surroundings.

 

There is someone who left behind still standing at the spot where the incident happens.  Being a calm person, Yunho notice him while Yoochun already sit in the car and doesn’t have a chance to say a word. Yunho dragged Junsu towards the car and shove him in. The ride is quick with Jaejoong as the driver and Yoochun at the passenger seat while the other two is at the back seat.

 

Arrive at the hospital, Yoochun need to stay for further checkup because there is some small shard of glasses that the doctor found near his knee. Since the incident happens, Junsu never left his eyes from Yoochun. He stares at him the moment he save Jaejoong, being drag by him and until now. Right now they are surround Yoochun’s bed, Jaejoong being an angel he doesn’t want to leave his savior until Yunho nudge him and pointed at Junsu who slowly left the room.

 

“Junsu, wait!” called Jaejoong but Junsu just keep moving faster to leave the room. Jaejoong stand up quickly to catch him.

 

“Let go of me!” Junsu yanked his arm that had been grab by Jaejoong.

 

“I’m so sorry…”

 

“It’s okay, as long as you are save, he will be happy.” sneered Junsu

 

In the ward room.

 

“Thanks for saving my wife. I shouldn’t have jog in front of him.”

 

“It’s okay. It just a reflex Yun.” replied Yoochun with sad face. Seeing the other behave like that, Yunho knows what he thinks. 

 

“I’m sorry.” Yunho knows that look and he knows Yoochun understand why he said sorry.

 

“He will never believe me.” Yoochun said sadly.

 

Back to Jaejoong and Junsu, they are now at the hospital park as Jaejoong manage to drag the man and let him hear his explanation. But of course Junsu will never accept the man’s word.

 

“I hate you. I hate you before, I hate you now and I will hate you forever.” yelled Junsu.

 

“I understand.” Jaejoong used to hear that word. He knows Junsu means it but still they have some kind of love-hate friendship. Because no matter how Junsu said he hates Jaejoong, he will helped him when he is in need.

 

“He risked himself just to make sure that you are saved. He didn’t hesitate at all.”

 

“He will do the same for you too. Maybe much more.” Jaejoong try to reason with Junsu.

 

“Huh.” Junsu smirked. He never believes that Park Yoochun will do something like that to him. “Are you done?”

 

“Yes.” answered Jaejoong and then Junsu left.

 

Jaejoong doesn’t know what to do anymore so he heading back to the ward but being stop when he sees his husband.

 

“Come let’s go.” said Yunho who already standing behind him.

 

“But..”

 

“I know you still worried but right now…”

 

“But I’m not the one he need right?” chuckled Jaejoong.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“If this happened a few years ago, Yoochun will love it. Me, worrying about him. But now he doesn’t need me anymore.”

 

“You want him to still like you?” Yunho doesn’t know why he feels angry right now. Maybe due to the fact that his wife being saved by others. It make him feels useless.

 

“What? No!”

 

“Then what?”

 

“It’s just that I think I lose a fan.” joked Jaejoong to cheered up the atmosphere but it didn’t work. Yunho is mad.

 

“So you like him fanning you and I’m not enough?” Jung Yunho feel hurt.

 

“Yunnie wait!” 

 

“Please let me alone for a while.” said Yunho before he leave.

 

*******

 

“Why are you here?” greeted Junsu when he sees Yunho at the bar.

 

“Why do you care?”

 

“Something happen right? Want to share?”

 

“No. It’s none of your business.”

 

“Ok fine.” Junsu about to leave the man at the table when someone grab his arm prevent him to go further.  Understand the other need someone to talk to even though didn’t want to admit it, Junsu walk back to the man and sit next to him.

 

“Shouldn’t you be with your husband?”

 

“Shouldn’t you be with your wife?”

 

“He doesn’t need me anymore. Me alone is not enough for him. He still needs Yoochun or someone as his fan boy.”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“You guys fight because of this? YunJae couple fights because of this?”

 

“You make us sounds like holy couple that don’t have flaws. We are humans, Junsu.”

 

“Are you feeling insecure?”

 

“Can’t I?”

 

“Kim Jaejoong is the one who confessed to you many times before you said yes. He is the one who supposed to be insecure. Did he know why you didn’t say yes for his first confession? Did you change your heart or you choose him because there is no other option?”

 

 ~Flashback~

 

“Why you did this? You guys love each other.” asked Jaejoong.

 

“He can endure more when its with you.” answered Junsu.

 

“That is what this is all about? Revenge? No one will be happy from revenge.”

 

“You don’t know the feel.”

 

“I do.”

 

“What? Yunho rejected you? But we see the confession and he says yes.”

 

“Yeah you guys see it but that’s not my first confession.”

 

“So he rejects you on your first confession?”

 

“No he doesn’t say anything until that day.”

 

“That is not the same Jaejoong.  He said ‘Sorry, I don’t love you. I love Jaejoong’. That is the words that I received after gather up all my courage to confess to him for the first time, and the answer doesn’t change with I don’t know how many times I confessed to him later.”

 

~Flashback End~

 

Yunho heard every word Junsu said and he knows the talks it’s not all about them anymore. He can reads between the lines. ‘Is this how Junsu feels? That is why sometimes he can understand Jaejoong and help him when he is in needs even though he said that he hate the man.’

 

“Is that how you feel towards your husband?”

 

“We are not talking about me right now.”

 

“So what I feel right now is probably same as what Yoochun’s feels?”

 

“How should I know?”

 

“That is why I think you should know. Maybe we are confused at you guys first confession, but that doesn’t mean we choose you guys because we don’t have other option.”

 

“We have different story here. You are not in love with someone else. Not like someone who married with someone but still keeps an eye on someone else.”

 

“It just a reflex. Yoochun would do the same if I’m the one that standing there.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Wouldn’t you do the same?”

 

“No. I won’t save him. I hate him remember.”

 

After having talks with Yunho and send him home with Jaejoong thanking him, Junsu go to where his heart wants to be, near his owner. Sitting next to the bed, Junsu gaze the sight before him. How can he be secure with the man’s action before? Does this man really love him? Looking at his watch it’s nearly 2 am and slowly but surely his eyes starts to give in and finally he fall asleep.

 

Park Yoochun wakes up after had enough sleep and the time now is just 6am, open his eyes, immediately he capture the beauty that sleep next to him. Moving by its own, his hand starts to caress the black locks. No matter what happen, this man never fails to stay by his side all the time even sometimes he doesn’t know it. Thanks to Changmin to reveal it. That is why he won’t give up this man ever again despite the man attitude towards him, he knows the man always love him and so does he.


I dont have any excuse anymore for the late update. mianhe OTL

Now I need to try to update I Am Not The One He Love