Yoochun loves Junsu

We Were Best Friend

“Morning seosangnim!”

“Yoochun? Is that you?”

“It’s me. How are you?”

“I’m fine. You? What make you suddenly come here?”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too my dear student. Come tell me about your life right now. Are you still with him?”

 

Junsu bumped into Yoochun when he went out from the teacher office. But they didn’t say a word at each other. More of Junsu just ignore him and quickly step inside the office.  ‘What am I doing here?’  Kim Junsu now is inside his kindergarten teacher office meeting with his favorite teacher. He is here now because of what Yunho said about remember their memories and start again.

 

“Seosangnim, what is he doing here?”

“Kim Junsu. How could you? I am really sad.”

“What? Why? What did he do to you?”

“It’s not him. It’s you.”

“Me?”

“When will you tell me that you are married? You came here often but never did it occur to you to tell me that you are married? Is it really hurt?” Kim Junsu visit this place more often than he can remembers. This place is the place that full with their sweet memories.

“He will divorce me later.”

The teacher read his expression.

“Care to explain? I want to know the whole story.”

“Didn’t he already tell you everything?”

“I want to know your story. You guys looks like can’t live without each other and now…. What is exactly happen?”

“He fell in love. It’s just….that person is not me.” He tell him the whole story. “So you should know why I never want to tell you about my marriage.”

“From my point of view, he loves you since the very beginning. Jaejoong is just his interest since he is an angle as you said. But the truth is he can’t do without you. Have you ever known that he already protect you before? You are one little devil once you were a kid. But you… I don’t’ know how to say it…. Hmmm… ha .. you bullied the bully. Like robin hood. Steal from the rich to give to the poor. Your intention is good but the way you did it is still wrong.”

“You knew? But…. I thought I’d never get caught before.”

“Someone else already took the blame.”

“You mean?-”

“It’s him. Your husband. Like I said before, he already protects you back then. And there is only one reason why we protect someone else, right. He cares about you. He loves you.”

“He didn’t meet Jaejoong yet back then. He saves him twice now.”

“You are so pathetic.”

“He approach him. He changes himself for him. He saves him. But with me… he wants to divorce me, seosangnim. Can’t he just fight for me? Stay with me no matter what I had done?”

*******

Kim Junsu didn’t want to believe what their kindergarten school teacher had said. After all, its not good enough since they didn’t met Jaejoong yet. So he need to find the truth. He still a brat until now but he never feels protected by someone. But again the reason he never get punish after what he had done still lingering in his mind. Did he really take the blame for him? But why? So now, Kim Junsu meets his high school teacher to find out. After all its here that they first met Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Seosangnim I’m Kim Junsu. Do you remember me?”

“Junsu? The naughty vixen?”

“Seosangnim?”

“Yeah you naughty vixen but lucky cause never get punish by me. Thanks to your lovely boyfriend who always protect you.”

“My boyfriend?”

“Yeah the chubby cheek that always with you. He’s not your boyfriend?”

“Wait what did you mean that I am lucky?”

“You think we teachers didn’t know how naughty you back then? You make trouble almost every week. I remember one time that he take your punishment on his birthday.”

“Do you remember Kim Jaejoong? Did he ever get punish?”

“Well…Kim Jaejoong…Jaejoong…owh that rare beauty? Of course. I think everyone in my class had been punish by me at least once and most of the reason of course because you guys didn’t finish the homework.”

“Yoochun didn’t take Jaejoong’s punishment?”

“Why would he do that?”

“He loves him.”

“Really? Then why he did that for you? Wait! You saying that you still didn’t know about this?”

“No.” ‘Why would he still do that? He already met Jaejoong.’

“Damn he’s gonna kill me!”

“Why?”

“He make me promised to never tell anyone especially you. Please pretend you didn’t know about it.”

“Seosangnim, I been naughty not just a month-

“But entire your high school year right? You must think you are good at scheming and prank others right? Because you never get caught.”

“No. Yes. But he took all the punishment? All of it?”

“Yeah all of it.”

“Did you asked him why he do that?”

“He doesn’t want you to get hurt. He wants to protect you. That’s what he said. I think he loves you so much but he didn’t realize it yet.”

 

Junsu met again with his kindergarten teacher

 

“Seosangnim, he still did that in high school.”

“Kim Junsu! Where is your greeting?”

“He already met Jaejoong there. Why is he still doing that?”

“Why is it so hard to accept that he did that because he loves you?”

“He slap me!”

“That’s mean you did something bad. Really bad and he really disappointed with you.”

I always do something bad. Year after year and he took all the punishment for me even on his birthday…… and I act as I am the victim as if I am the only one that get hurt.

“Did he tell you why he did that?”

“Of course because he didn’t want you to get hurt. He wants to protect you. That’s what he said.”

“Seosangnim, thanks and bye. I need to go to confirm something.”

 

*******

“Leader”

“Junsu”

“I have something to ask.”

“What is it?”

“I need you to answer it truthfully.”

“Ok.”

“Did he took the blame back then?”

“Who? Blame on what?”

“Park Yoochun”

Hearing that name being mention the leader knows where this conversation will be going and he have promised him to never tell anyone about it. But now he need to answer it truthfully.

“Leader?”

“I can’t.”

“But you just agreed to answer it truthfully.”

“I’d promised someone already to never tell anyone anything about that.”

“So he did. Why he did that?”

“So you wouldn’t get hurt. He wants to protect you.”

Suddenly it triggers in his mind what has happen before.

“Leader why did he mad at me when I help Jaejoong?”

“You got hurt. People blamed you.”

“He blamed me too.”

“So you wouldn’t do it again.”

 

Kim Junsu is lost right now. All this time he thinks he is the only one that care about the others and when he knew the truth he feels ashamed. He always brag about what he did but that man keep protect him in silent. Tears start flowing down his cheeks thinking about how he treats that man after their wedding day. He missed him so much right now.

 

“Hello.”

“Yun, text me your hotel address and room number and find another room. I coming over. Don’t let him know.” Yoochun and Yunho is outside the town right now for handling their project and they need to stay there for a week.

“But… It’s 2am now.”

“Fine, I’ll find another room.”

 

Ding dong

 

“He is here already? Go get it Chun it’s for you.”

“How would you know? And who is this crazy person that ring our bell at 4am?”

“Your wife. Move! I want to sleep.”

“What I want to sleep too.”

 

DingDongDingDong

 

“Open it Chun, he will ring the bell nonstop, believe me!”

“Urgh..fine.”

 

“What do you want umphh-” Yoochun mouth is been captured by the others.

“Suie?”

Junsu just drag his husband to the room next door.

 

“What happened?” asked Yoochun after Junsu let his lips go for an air.

“You choose to divorce me rather than tell me that you protect me since we were kids?”

“What are you talking about?” Yoochun still sleepy. His brain can’t process anything right now..well it’s 4am for god’s sake people!

“About you protecting me. You took all the blame.”

“Baby, can we discuss it later? Please let me sleep. I am so sleepy.” Yoochun yawn while drag his wife to the bed.

“But…”

“Please…….. I’ll promised we talked about it tomorrow.” Said Yoochun while embrace his lover. Junsu try to protest but Yoochun just tighten the hug. He smiles in his sleep.  Well it’s not every day he can sleep while hugging his wife.

 

Junsu on the other hand feel hot. Truth to be told they never sleeps like this after they get married. Sleep together, yes but not this close. He blushed thinking about his action a moment ago. His husband lips are so addicting. Junsu turn around to face his husband who already sleep and peck his lips. A moment later he pecks again…. and again….. and again…until his eyes give in and he sleeps also with smile on his face as he move closer to his husband.

 

~~~The End~~~


That's the end of their story. I hope you guys like it. 

Thank for be patient with the very very late update. *bow*